Easy Sacrifizzle on Two Controller Splitscreen Method

ReapingEcho

Alright guys found a very easy almost guaranteed way to get sacrifizzle without the other tanks or zombies screwin you over if you do the two controller method. Tried for over three hours other ways but was constantly getting hit and killed by the other tanks so I tried this method out of thought and the first try I did it.

First off just go through the last episode normally with any character for your second controller and the infected as your achievement account. Get to the part where you activate the switch at the top of the bridge and then go on the right side near the turret and wait there for a couple seconds. Grab your main controller as the tank and move him all the way down to the bridge and to your left is a small area on the left side of the bridge and jump over the very short metal fence there and climb up the pipe up to the balcony thing up there and put controller down. Now grab your second controller as the human and jump onto the balcony thing right below the right side turret where you were standing and it will be just you and the tank on that little balcony. Then just get your first controller and constantly keep punching the human and incapacitate him for an easy achievement. When I did it I didn't notice any zombies or tanks trying to get up there to my second controller as the human but I was kinda in a hurry just to get it over with.

Yep, your method work as I did before you posted it. The best way is for the second controller when start on special infected...just leave it alone until your first controller, work on get all 3 generators to turn on then once, the tank show up. It's your turn on the second controller to run toward to the survivor that you need to kill a tank.

After a final run, just run and jump off of the turret gun to the baloncy then jump to the ground then let your tank run to the survivor to melee it. You will get tha achievement at that point if you doing it correctly. Other tanks will not interference to you because of other computers shooting at them.

It took me my second try because in my first try, I jumped off of the turrent gun too early and end up on the ledge so it ended the game quickly. So be careful with that when you try to jump it off of the turrent gun.

So a kudo for you to made this topic. ;)

Oh, make sure to choose Versus then system link. Not public, private or friends only. These will not work unless you know how to do a local server trick to play online with your friends but you are in a risk to crash your system and force it to turn your system off which I wouldn't advised to do so.

Edited by Motorexskygtr32
Add more info

Yeah, the splitscreen approach worked for me as well, although I didn't know if you had to be hit the generator at all before being incapped, so I moved my human over to the generator after moving my tank right next to it and started tapping x to activate the generator. Then I had my tank punch him into the building wall (right next to the table with ammo and health packs) and wait until the common infected damaged him enough to bring his health down to red before dealing the incapping hit.

Tanks and other infected climb up and follow me though, or am I on the wrong spot

Wow, I did not know infected could climbed up but I do know Tanks do climb up where the turret gun is.

First thing for the survivor of your second controller, just press the panel to turn it over right after all 3 survivors is in the safe spot and make sure your survivor that you just played as STAY there because otherwise, if you move your survivor to the turret gun too early after you press a panel on, the infected and tanks will come to you instead of AI survivors. For now, just leave him/her there until you get the control of a tank. Have a tank move to the alleyway underneath where the turrent gun is. Then have a survivor of your jump down and run to the alleway where the tank is. You have to do this fast because there is 4-5 tanks show up at a same time.

If you still have that problem then try have the survivor of your move a little bit closer to the turrent gun so you would have a better chance of get it done quickly. It all takes two hits to incapiated the survivor then the achievement is yours.

Edited by Motorexskygtr32

Awesome post! I got it my first try. Came to check out an easier way to get this ach, cuz me and my friend tried for 45 min last night with no results. Found this, gave it a try, and can now put this game back on the shelf. Thx.

• 2 weeks later...

actually, the Tank can climb up the pipes and land on the small balcony after. My guess account (Zoe) was incapacitated before my main account (with the Tank) reached the balcony so I had to restart again the finale. It is better to move the Tank to the small balcony before moving your character (because the Tank has this control bar, so you have to move quickly, otherwise you will lose it for good). Then jump from the turret to the balcony and quickly press LT to punch the character.

actually, the Tank can climb up the pipes and land on the small balcony after. My guess account (Zoe) was incapacitated before my main account (with the Tank) reached the balcony so I had to restart again the finale. It is better to move the Tank to the small balcony before moving your character (because the Tank has this control bar, so you have to move quickly, otherwise you will lose it for good). Then jump from the turret to the balcony and quickly press LT to punch the character.

I am sorry but who were you referring it to? This is pretty much sum up what I said eariler. This is why I said move the tank first than the survivor. But for some people, it works opposite for them. Use the tank to get a control of him first than the survivor is more easier and a safe method of do this.

• 3 weeks later...

I was also referring to ScizX

I am sorry but who were you referring it to? This is pretty much sum up what I said eariler. This is why I said move the tank first than the survivor. But for some people, it works opposite for them. Use the tank to get a control of him first than the survivor is more easier and a safe method of do this.

• 1 month later...

Am I the only one who cannot get this to work? I never become the Tank on my primary account, and then have to fend off 3 tanks trying to spawn as one. Is there some trick to spawning as the tank?

Just followed this and it worked. Jumping from the turret area to the small balcony dropped me from 80 HP to 20 HP. I had the tank (as my main gamertag) waiting there on the balcony *BEFORE* jumping over as the guest (Bill). Took 1 swing and just knocking Bill down gave me the achievement.

If you jump over to the balcony as a survivor you run the risk of the CPU players not being on the bridge which results in a message saying that the round is over because there has to be at least 2 survivors on the bridge to win.