Uh...about the online MP

this doesn't have much to do with achievements but I just got this game and am unable to play any playlists online except for special event. there is no multiplayer for me unless I buy the cruddy DLC? every playlist tells me to download. What if I just want to play without the DLC and without some foolish "special event"?

There are two free DLC packs. Each contains one map. Haven for TDM, DOM, FFA, etc and Dreadnought for Overrun/Survival. Make sure you have those and try again. I think you should be able to play in the Standard playlist but I can't guarantee it.

dreadnought was only free for 2 weeks now you have to pay

http://i.imgur.com/ZzoyIMW.jpg

The Mp in this game is awful now and theres hardly anybody that plays it anymore.

The problem comes from the terrible matchmaking... sometimes there is 1000 peoples playing a mode and as a team of 3 we get match in a bot lobby.... or in a lobby thats already lost (we quit those, no way we are getting loses we don't deserve)

Normally 500-1000 persons should be more than enough to play a game... and the way they made different playlist does not help either... there is the same problem as GOW3, too much playlist...