How is this?

Smoochy

Dl the trial, find out for yourself

IMO the games great, if you liked team fortress you'll like it. But if there's a demo there is no reason to not play the demo before asking opinions on the game. Play the freaking demo

Had no idea it was a crime to ask for opinions on this game before downloading the demo.

Chill out.

I got it on launch and still play it. Think I've got something like 170 hours played and not bored with it. There are occasional matchmaking issues and no host migration. The weapons and gadgets are fairly well balanced, with just a couple things that could be considered OP. Trying the demo is probably your best bet though.

Had no idea it was a crime to ask for opinions on this game before downloading the demo.

Chill out.

It's not, but why not try a demo see what you like, don't like. See if what you don't like is in the game a lot?

Try forming your own opinion on something then see if it's close to others before you ask someone to form it for you.

Most people who are still posting in this forum probably really like the game and will tell you it's great, it is. Does that mean you will think it is?No.

got the trial just to mess around while I was waiting for halftime during mavs/thunder playoff game... ended up buying it after my second or third match.

Told my friend to try the trial, now he bought the game as well and we've had a lot of fun.

Try the trial. You get like an hour to test it out I think. It's fun as hell

I've enjoyed it greatly - I purchased it at launch and played it as recently as tonight.

I've slowed down a little recently, but that's mostly because I'm now over lvl 100 and have 175/200 GS, however, even with no drive for achievements I play a few rounds because it's good fun.

I like stat-y stuff, which it has in spades for exp to lvl up, and loads of variety with all the weapons/gadgets/equipment etc to keep you on your toes and suits a range of gameplay types.

It's pretty wacky too, which gives it an interesting tone and some refreshingly differ tactics to play around with in game too.

Worth it entirely.