Missing mystery gift

ThrustfulSteve

so i just finished the game...built the castle...king gave me the "last" gift and said to make whatever it is...i got the blueprint and went to my safe storage place for all things gifty...however...i noticed that i was missing the blue sack gift (the only gift not in a box other than the red sack)...hmmm. strange as i have no more missions left...have built every blueprint and traversed every world in search of the fabled gift but nothing.

anyone know where they got this gift...who from and at what stage of the game?

or am i screwed with the prospect of another 6 hour playthrough to get back to where i am now only with the mysterious blue sack gift that i need to finish the last singleplayer achievement?

These are the gifts i currently got : Inventors, carpenters, stone cutters, royal engineer, kafkarabian, King's and witches mystery gifts

so what is the blue sack?...in the blueprint it goes to the right of the witches gift (middle on right side)

Edited by ThrustfulSteve
more detail

I'm in the exact same situation. I can't figure out for the life of me where to find that bloody thing! I sure hope this won't require another play through as well.

are you missing the exact same gift?

i hope were just being retarded and missed something obvious cause as much as i love this game im not sure i have the will to start from scratch...took me most of yesterday to finish it and just mopped up collectible stuff now...to many new games to play to be putting in another 6 hours on this

Yes, I'm also missing the blue sack gift. I've done all the quests and built every structure possible.

There is one blueprint that I have yet to unlock as well, so I feel like something is funky. It's in the forest stage, directly to the right of the Gatehouse icon. It's still grey and I can't access it.

just checked now...i must have overlooked that but i am missing that exact blueprint also...im wondering if that might be for the wall constructor...it was already built in the forest kingdom but there is no blueprint for it???

maybe i will try and wall off my city...see if that does anything...seems abit futile though...an awful lot of work for something that probley wont work

Not sure if it's the one your missing but u get another one after building the castle which I almost didn't see. Will be right in front of it, kind of on it.

once you built the castle you get the Giants Gift Blueprint and i assume the kings gift which was left right infront of the castle...we are lacking an earlier gift meaning we cant finish building the giants gift blueprint...missing a blue sack looking gift

i keep going from the ice to forest world but still nothing...i have the metal merchant (pirate ship) built but i cant demolish or even build a second one...you lay out the pieces but it doesnt build...still no quest.

that totally makes sense though seeing as you had to build the desert tent thingy...i just wish i could get that mission to pop up

One question: Did you build every possible building in the ice world? Including the long house? I almost didn't build the long house because I didn't have a burning love to go in it. but you get one after building the house. also, is every other blueprint in ice world built and do you have full population (all hearts used/houses built)?

Just been told by someone whos completed the game you get the blue mystery gift once you have built the castle..

you do get one of the gifts for completing the castle. but these guys have already built the castle and are missing a gift from an earlier point in the game.

Got an official response from Ninjabee:

* Can't build final mystery blueprint (missing gift)

Cause: If you don't finish the paint shop before sending the princess away, you won't be able to finish the "painting the town red" quest, which will keep a few other quests from triggering, as well.

(Is this correct?)

Workaround: None, except starting over.

http://www.ninjabee.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=34220

I did a another play through, and did a few things different, when the witch ask for you to find the amber puppys i did it when she asked me to do it, on my first play thought i didn't do it untill it said it was chaper 4, and it reveted me back a chapter when i did finish it, I beleve that was what triggerd my ability to not get the blue gift, I have it now in this play thought, and I didn't do a paint shop in both play thoughts.

Got an official response from Ninjabee:

* Can't build final mystery blueprint (missing gift)

Cause: If you don't finish the paint shop before sending the princess away, you won't be able to finish the "painting the town red" quest, which will keep a few other quests from triggering, as well.

(Is this correct?)

Workaround: None, except starting over.

http://www.ninjabee.com/forums/viewt...p?f=20&t=34220

Either this is not that actual trigger point for this issue or it is not the only one. I did successfully complete the "Painting the Town Red" Quest and still had this occur. I am missing the Blue Sack gift, the 3rd book used in the School/University & the blueprint for the building located to the right of the Gatehouse.

Another NinjaBee thread also addresses this - but unfortunately the official line is still to restart the game. The suggestion to avoid this issue is to make sure one completes ALL side quests prior to returning to the Ice Kingdom.

http://ninjabee.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=34210&p=47091

Edited by UberToast

thanks for all the feedback guys...im glad im not the only one...maybe this will get a fix in the future as im not to sure about another playthrough just yet.

and i can confirm that i built absolutly every blueprint...was missing the longhouse in ice world but building it made no difference...also i dont have enough text books to have a school and uni at the same time.

i really hope ninja bee get a fix for this

Adamkoopa

That's my gamertag if I am online join mine and destroy the gift then when you put it back together the achievement is yours.

Alternativly if you know some one who has done it join there game and get them to quit(don't forget to save)then you become host and can destroy it.

Hope this helps