Can't play Contracts mode

KriugerisLT

For some odd reason, even though the online pass is not required, I cannot play Contracts mode. Whenever I try to play it, I get the message that I need to either "Redeem Code" or buy it via the Marketplace, but when I try to buy it, it shows me that the pass costs -1 MSP and nothing happens. Tried clearing the system cache and re-downloading the system update, but it didn't help.

How the fuck do you play the Contracts mode? :confused:

Edited by KriugerisLT

For some odd reason, even though the online pass is not required, I cannot play Contracts mode. Whenever I try to play it, I get the message that I need to either "Redeem Code" or buy it via the Marketplace, but when I try to buy it, it shows me that the pass costs -1 MSP and nothing happens. Tried clearing the system cache and re-downloading the system update, but it didn't help.

How the fuck do you play the Contracts mode? :confused:

I'd say pay the 1 MSP hahaha. No that is really messed up. Did you already download the pass before!? Check your download history and do it again if it's there.

It's -1 msp, but even if I try to buy it, it shows that I do not have enough msp and I need over 4mil more :D I didn't have the online pass in the first place, because it wasn't my copy. Borrowed it from a friend, he got it early but was working on another game. Seems like he didn't trust me and used the online pass for himself...long story.

Now I'm stuck, because the last achievements that I need are related to Contracts mode. Guess I'll have to try to contact game support via their page and try to find a solution to this conundrum.

P.S. - Where can I find a support page for this game? :D

Edited by KriugerisLT

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
What is all this talk of an Online Pass? I seriously never had to download one and every time I look at the Marketplace, I don't see one either.

The only content I see aside from game add-ons is an English language pack, I'm assuming for non-English versions of the game.

Same here. Just got the game last night, an first thing I did was look for this online pass. But just like you, I didn't see one.

• 6 months later...

Same happed to me today... There is no online pass code in my manual or the marketplace.... When I try to buy it for 1 MSP I too get the message that I need 4 BILLION more for this download. Contacted MS they said they can't help me. Going to try with Squere Enix's support and see what they can do to sort this one out.

EDIT: Ok I fixed it! Just made a UK account because there is no Contracts pass in the US marketplace. Downloaded it from my UK account and was able to play Contracts across all my profiles. Hope that helped.

Edited by ShadoW zonE