Achievement Trading Thread

N30CHAOS

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 755
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm Looking for someone to help me with the two online ones, Real Ultimate Power, and Slice and Dice. Send me a friend request or an invite. My GT is the same as my user name.

Also I would like to mention. I will help you with Fire Hazard, Evade, and Strategy if you allow me to get Slice and Dice..

I'll be glad to help out with the Online Achievements. I can help get u all of them except the Single Player ones and the glitched Turtle Soup Achievement. :) My Gamertag is the same as my username - xxYamiBakuraxx

For getting the Glitched Turtle Soup achievement there's someone who posted on how to get this. Just got it today and it worked- 100%

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone still needs a partner for Co-op achievements, I just need Slice and Dice and Real Ultimate Power, and I'll help you get any of the other achievements that you need that we can get in co-op.

I'll be on pretty much all day Tue and Wed so just send me a message and friend request and we'll see about it.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm good with helping anyone get any achievement they want. I have them all so I don't require assistance but I'd love to help others out. Send me a message on my gamertag

Angel Gamerr

yes 2 r's

that's nice of you. We tried yesterday but got beaten down once we got to Shredder :( I always feel like the Skateboard level is the part where I lose too many lives... Anyway, I sent you a message, thanks in advance.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm still in need of two....I'm putting my time into TimeShift, but if someone drops me a line I'll switch over to TMNT. By the way, there's a secret to the skateboard level. Stand in the top left corner and don't attack anything. Then when the choppers leave and the ninja boarders come, dodge them (DONT ATTACK). After awhile you'll cross a bridge. Give a little time to be sure you're far enough, then attack the ninjas, and that's it. Normally I lose 3 or 4 lives on that level. I managed to get through losing only one, and that was because I was low going in.

Kudos to Angel Gamerr (I think) for showing that to me.