Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

I'm going to set up a band to do ALL of the band achievements, including band vs band. If you are interested in joining, please reply and I'll add you to the list. You need to be able to at least pass a song on Expert and 100% a song on Easy.

Guitar - Pete137

Bass -

Drums -

Vocals -

here expert drummer, i dont really know if i achiev a 100% yet, but i could try, maybe the easy one, anyway, if you want to try add me, my gamercard is the same that my name here and dont forget to send me a message

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guitar - Pete137

Bass -

Drums -

Vocals -

Can definitely pass an easier song on expert bass and should be able to 100% on easy. As well as the other band stuff, dont think i can make it through battery for the 1 mil though

Edited by dward_432

Guitar - Pete137

Bass -

Drums -

Vocals -

Can definitely pass an easier song on expert bass and should be able to 100% on easy. As well as the other band stuff, dont think i can make it through battery for the 1 mil though

I think we'll still be able to make it. I played Battery the other day with me on Expert guitar, a guy on Hard drums, and my friend on Expert bass, my friend was flashing red half the time on bass, yet we still managed to pass 1 mil. It didn't unlock the achievement though, so I'm guessing it has to be a 4 player band.

Hello, I put on the list. I always stand in green on Expert Bass in songs: Enter the sandman and no leaf clover :) and stand 100% song in easy.

Guitar - Pete137

Bass - In forum EzioX ---> My Gamercard only by private message. Thanks.

Drums -

Vocals -

Edited by EzioX

For anyone located in the Phoenix, Tempe, Chandler, or Gilbert, Arizona areas, I'm looking for someone locally to play with. If you are very skilled at Creeping Death on Expert guitar and already have the achievement, I'd be willing to return the favor by getting you either Fight Fire with Fire or Dyer's Eve. Please let me know by sending me a message over live. Thanks! :Bounce:

I'm available all weekend for the band achievements, if you haven't sent me a friend request yet, please do so, and then send me a message. If we have a good enough bassist and drummer, we won't even need an actual vocalist for the Battery achievement as it could just be done with a fan on beginner.

Hey all (: need the band (100%, all expert, band streak etc.) Also if someone want to do the song-specific once i would love to trade the favour (:

GT: Danielooo

Mic broken thou so if you want to talk i'll be happy to talk by computer or such (:

I just need the last 3 band achievements; "Metal Militia", "The Four Horsemen" and "Battery".

I'm an expert+ drummer but out of action until I fix my broken drums. But I've 5 starred every song in the game on guitar & bass expert and can do either for the achievement.

Send me a PM or contact me here or on my gamertag if you can help me.

GT: SkySovereign

Edited by Skyroshroud

UncouthTruth needs all the 4 player achievements (1M on Battery, Hot Streak, 100% a song, complete song all on Expert). Also, I don't have the 20 online matches, but I've played about 50. Is it glitched? I'm away for the weekend, but is available on Tuesday. Send FR or msg on XBL

Need help with the online band achievements, mainly 2x4,Metal Militia, Battery,Blitzkrieg, and the Four Horsemen.

I'm available all day today and tomorrow, but after that message me on Xbox live to plan something after this weekend. I play Expert on guitar and bass,medium on drums and vocals.

GT: AC Destroyer92

Need the Battery and Metal Militia cheevs. Can do any

instrument on expert Battery, but would prefer vocals,

as I'm probably a bit rusty at guitar (having not played that in a

while), and I can tend to lose combo a lot during the later parts

on drums, due to my right arm dying.

Looking for some people who can help with the easier 4 player band achievements, can go for the hard point score one's but I'm not very good :p

I'll be playing bass guitar.

Bass: Sniped to death

Lead Guitar:

Vocals:

Drummer:

Just pop me a message to join or if I may join your team if there's a bassist spot open, I'll usually be playing on expert, hard if I know I won't be able to do a song.