The cake is a lie!!

spyder2g

How the hell do you get the achievement with the picture of a piece of cake on it?

Google translated - Reward

Short won . Ⅱ X mode only .

Or the one for getting a magic item - Witch

Get a magic item . Either Ⅱ X Arcade .

And finally - I downloaded the music pack dlc that came with the game, but I can't figure out how to use it.

Thanks

Life/Bomb Item Appearances (X-mode)

Stage 3rd Chapter 4th Chapter

City   -          Cake (small)

Ruins  Cake (med) Bomb

Mansion -         Cake(small)

So pick the one of the levels above as stage 3 or 4. I forget which enemies drops them but its one of the large ones. Again watch replays to see how to play and where things are :)

I tried to get the cake at least 15 times on the mansion lvl, right after the chandeliers, kill knight on the left with lock-shot and thats a big nope. Yes I did this after getting the update too.:mad:

i just did try it again and i got it.

i play the stages (or Fields as they're called in the game) in order, dont skip to the mansion after 1st stage (so the mansion should be the 4th, after the ruins).

In the ruins i found the cake killing with Lock Shot the last giant snake right before the Boss. I did play level 2 but this works with Level 1 too.

I still couldnt find the bomb at all instead.

In next playthrough im going to play the Ruin as 4th stage instead of 3rd and see if something else is different.

Edited by Pegaso1972

i just did try it again and i got it.

i play the stages (or Fields as they're called in the game) in order, dont skip to the mansion after 1st stage (so the mansion should be the 4th, after the ruins).

In the ruins i found the cake killing with Lock Shot the last giant snake right before the Boss. I did play level 2 but this works with Level 1 too.

I still couldnt find the bomb at all instead.

In next playthrough im going to play the Ruin as 4th stage instead of 3rd and see if something else is different.

Ahhhhh do them in order. This I did not try. I was just skipping from the 1st to the mansion (4th?). Makes sense thanks!

yeah, i just did the mansion as 3rd and no cake, so i think it requires to be the 4th to get it.

now going to the ruins as 4th in search of the bomb.

EDIT:

Found the bomb: kill with Lock Shot the last snake before the boss while playing Ruins as 4th stage (i was playing level 2 but not sure if required)

Still, the achievement didnt pop the 1st time i got it.

Edited by Pegaso1972

• 7 months later...