• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a pretty good zombies player with all maps, I am looking for someone good if not better then me. the only way i can say whether i'm good or not is me basing the fact of me lasting to round 26 by my self on five with no mods or anything. i only want call of the dead achievements once done i'll do shang and moon. please no immature people and u must have a mic. message me on xbox saying "call of the dead cheevies" or somthing stupid like that. GT: zz SainT

I'm trying to get the easter egg on moon. I have all the prievious map achievements so someone should spawn with the rod or whatever. I've got the slumber party achievement solo so i know how to do the first part. GT Enix2000 currently 10:30am I have a mic

Edited by Enix2000
update

Edit: Just looking for people to get the 2 pack-a-punch related achievements. Joining random games online doesnt seem to be working, people dont want to do it, or won't coordinate.

Gamertag: oO Brethren Oo

Thanks in advance for your time!

Edited by Brethren

Need the following achievements:

Shooting on Location (Call of the Dead)

Small Consolation (Shangri-La)

Cryogenic Slumber party (Moon)

One Giant Leap (Moon)

Ground Control (Moon)

Big Bang Theory (Moon)

Send me a message if you can help. GT= nlions88 | Make sure you mention which achievement(s) you can help me with.

I am willing to help with any Zombie achievements that I've already gotten as well as exchange if you need some of the above as well.

Hey guys. I'd really like to find some awesome people to play black ops with who preferably have a mic. :) I play multiplayer and Zombies. No, I don't have any DLC stuff sorry :/ so I can only play on regular maps. Feel free to invite me to play pretty much anytime. I'd prefer to play with people in the US. Please no little kids.. like under 13.

Please lemme know where you got my gamertag when you friend me! xBullet Biterx.

Warning: I am a girl so when you hear my voice don't be weird and please don't just friend me because I'm a girl. Thanks :D

Edited by xBullet Biterx

Looking for some people to play with, i don't always have my mic as i let my bro borrow it sometimes.

Got to round 30 on der reise, havent really played the other maps on this acc though, just looking for some people capable of holding their own with no kill steals or selfishness etc just have a fun time haha gt: Moltisanti

send me a message with the friend request =)