Achievement Trading Thread

Judicar, I can help you with the sting like like a bee and no sample for you. Dont have the dlc yet for the others. my gt rayvenus 2

Oh that's cool man. I work tonight and tomorrow but will be off Sat-Thurs so anytime that's convenient for you in that span I will work with. I'll send you a request for the time being in a little bit. If you don't want to do the sample one that's fine unless you need it too as I realize that's time consuming and boring for you. Willing to go without it if I have to as I already know I can't 1k this one anyway.

The rest of you gents I can help you out with some stuff if needed. I don't know how to set up the lobbies though so you'd have to do that but I'm a body if you need someone to take a slot. Again, I work the next two days but will have 4 days off after so if you still need something done by then feel free to recruit me.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys

I am looking for one or two people to help me obtain the S+ rank on the final three levels of the game. I haven't attempted 6 and 7 but doing number 5 with the Hunters and the Tyrants are a pain. I have tried solo and multiplayer but just haven't managed to pull this off. I have a method in mind which would have worked if not for the AI.

If you are experienced with this (no noobs, sorry, this has got me killed multiple times and is frustrating) your help would be appreciated. I will return any others in kind ( I need XP so doing the other S+ ranks is not a problem. I already have these anyway so know what to do).

Gamertag is Skaos3010. If you fancy trying this then PM me on Xbox Live.

Just getting started on this game and would appreciate any help you guys can offer. I'll be working on this one for a couple weeks....GT: TheArsenal33

Edit:

I still have this garbage game if anyone is still trying for the Ach.

Edited by TheArsenal33
Update

I need all achievements, will be on in about 8-9 hours for an extended period, perhaps also earlier.

Message me at GT: "Ras HP7"

Use logic and do not include the quotation marks.

Be aware at the moment I am quite terrible as I only just got it, however, I usually pick up games quite quickly and I am willing to boost in return.

Thanks