100%

EkhoOne

• 5 weeks later...
I'm thinking about doing this also, already done 2/3 of them I think (base achievements, no DLC included) and this is the only game that I'm scared of going back to!

The best of the series....just take your time and do watch out for Templar's in zones that are in areas locked. They can still attack you and when you kill them it wont count.

The best of the series....just take your time and do watch out for Templar's in zones that are in areas locked. They can still attack you and when you kill them it wont count.

yea it's better if you just run and hide when that happens.. eyes open !

I also am working on 1000 for this game. I'm about 2/3rd of the way through the game. This is my first ever play through, so while I am trying to find all the flags and Templars this play through, I am going to play again to get other achievements like the fight specific ones.

waaah I was missing ONE flag in the last district.. but when I looked at the interactive map with screenshots I didn't recognize one of the places, I went there and boom, there it was laughing at me..

about the kingdom.. the best way to get all the collectibles with killing all templars is to do it after memory block #4 because you just can't reach ONE of the flags until you get ability to grab an enge while falling down.. EASY AND SIMPLE - do it in one sitting.

and if someone have a problem fighting the templars - hold RT and press X when he attacks you, Altair will bring him down to the ground.. fast switch to your hidden blade and just stab him when he is still on the ground - I guarantee you can go take a nap, take a shower, eat dinner and go for shopping before he gets up, so it's really simple.. don't even bother trying to backstab him before he recognizes you - go for an open combat and kill him in 3 seconds ;)

Edited by dybecki

and if someone have a problem fighting the templars - hold RT and press X when he attacks you, Altair will bring him down to the ground.. fast switch to your hidden blade and just stab him when he is still on the ground - I guarantee you can go take a nap, take a shower, eat dinner and go for shopping before he gets up, so it's really simple.. don't even bother trying to backstab him before he recognizes you - go for an open combat and kill him in 3 seconds ;)

I do like to sneak up behind them and kill them with my hidden blade before I get noticed! Works like a charm for me most of the time :)

Only around 100 flags and 15 templars left to find...

I do like to sneak up behind them and kill them with my hidden blade before I get noticed! Works like a charm for me most of the time :)

Only around 100 flags and 15 templars left to find...

I did for the first one, or two..

but then I just wanted to get rid of them ;)

Not sure if I should be happy about this or not... Killed 46 Templars (I keep track of this on a notepad), however the game believes it's 47. I hope it'll not somehow screw up my achievement!

just when you try to find exact one - he won't be there if you killed him before ;)

Not sure if I should be happy about this or not... Killed 46 Templars (I keep track of this on a notepad), however the game believes it's 47. I hope it'll not somehow screw up my achievement!

It could just be that one of them jumped into a fight you already had started and didn't notice him.

I had one that I killed during a fight, and that was before I knew what he was.

*thanks the AC gods*

I actually got the achievement!! Not sure if it was some good glitch or if I somehow killed him without remembering or whatever else it might have been, but I still got it! Yeey, only 2 flags and a 25-guard-fight left :D

I have 99 Kingdom flags!!!!! :mad:

I spent 3 and a half hours on it and I cannot find that last stupid flag!

I'm going to hunt for the Templar's in the kingdom and hope to find that last flag during that.

are you sure you took the flag on high pillar in the ruins exacly between acre and jerusalem ? the one you need to grab an edge while jumping down??

http://www.assassinscreed-maps.com/Kingdom.htm

#40 !!!!!!!!!

are you sure you took the flag on high pillar in the ruins exacly between acre and jerusalem ? the one you need to grab an edge while jumping down??

http://www.assassinscreed-maps.com/Kingdom.htm

#40 !!!!!!!!!

I truly hope you'll find it!! Perhaps indeed #40 with the idea of 'I'll get it later when I can grab ledges'? Good luck!

I know I have that one, yes. I spent to much time missing the ledge before I finally got it to have missed it.

I have tomorrow off, so I am planning on making tonight a late night finding all the Jerusalem flags, and then the Templar's. Tomorrow I will go back through the Kingdom.

• 2 weeks later...
I know I have that one, yes. I spent to much time missing the ledge before I finally got it to have missed it.

I have tomorrow off, so I am planning on making tonight a late night finding all the Jerusalem flags, and then the Templar's. Tomorrow I will go back through the Kingdom.

Have you actually found the flag by now? Or have you just given up on the whole thing? I hope the first one!