Achievement Guide and Roadmap

TealPavelski

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey TealPavelski, if you want a better picture of the costume and shirt, wear them, which I know you are already for the costume, and wait for xbox.com to update.

http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/5672/screenshot20100609at223.png

I look damn sexy.

Hey TealPavelski, if you want a better picture of the costume and shirt, wear them, which I know you are already for the costume, and wait for xbox.com to update.

I look damn sexy.

Ya I know, but my Avatar took forever to update this morning.

Has anyone obtained "Groovy Leader" yet? I havn't played any multiplayer yet and I am wondering if you could give me some info so I can update the guide.
Be number one in your group of players. You can easily rotate with the group of players for who gets the achievement. Not sure if the game gets harder or easiar with more players.

Great guide man. You should name what levels the canisters are on for the bonus levels and where to find them, I haven't played it yet so I don't know if they easy to find or not. I want that Jim suit!!!

I would, but since I found all 3 I cannot go back and replay the game and find them again, plus I don't remember what levels they are on. If anyone can let me know what levels they are on I will update the guide, but they are really easy to find and they are obvious on the level.

Edited by TealPavelski

I look damn sexy.

lmao,Yeah I like my avatar aswell :p http://yfrog.com/moavatarpiclp

hmmm it won't load the pic here,but you can see it in my sig

http://yfrog.com/moavatarpiclp

Has anyone obtained "Groovy Leader" yet? I havn't played any multiplayer yet and I am wondering if you could give me some info so I can update the guide.

I just got it, and the one for playing all the multiplayer levels - you can check the tag Master Roufuss for the proof.

There are 15 multiplayer levels - it's two to four Earthworm Jim's going through a special MP level collecting items and killing bad guys for points. The Earthworm Jim who has the most points at the end of the level gets "No. 1" on the leaderboard that displays when you finish. The best way I would describe it is competitive co-op.

Simply be No. 1 out of your group of 2 through 4 on each of the 15 levels and you get the achievement (simply playing all the levels gets you the other one). The easiest and quickest way if you have no one to grind it with is to make a custom game and start as soon as one other person joins, so you are just competing against one person instead of three.

One of the biggest points items is the orange atom that gives 100% instantly - I think it's worth 1,000 points. The only tips I have for this mode is to try to stay out in front and collect and kill everything. In most maps, I was a good 5,000 points ahead of everyone else.

I would say to get both achievements, if you're decent at this game, takes about an hour tops. I'm sure it's boostable since when you make an Xbox Live game, you can set private slots. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask!

As for the bonus levels, I'm fairly certain the cans are found on levels 1, 2, and 3... they are right before the level exit, so they are impossible to miss.

Edited by saurus

I just got it, and the one for playing all the multiplayer levels - you can check the tag Master Roufuss for the proof.

There are 15 multiplayer levels - it's two to four Earthworm Jim's going through a special MP level collecting items and killing bad guys for points. The Earthworm Jim who has the most points at the end of the level gets "No. 1" on the leaderboard that displays when you finish. The best way I would describe it is competitive co-op.

Simply be No. 1 out of your group of 2 through 4 on each of the 15 levels and you get the achievement (simply playing all the levels gets you the other one). The easiest and quickest way if you have no one to grind it with is to make a custom game and start as soon as one other person joins, so you are just competing against one person instead of three.

One of the biggest points items is the orange atom that gives 100% instantly - I think it's worth 1,000 points. The only tips I have for this mode is to try to stay out in front and collect and kill everything. In most maps, I was a good 5,000 points ahead of everyone else.

I would say to get both achievements, if you're decent at this game, takes about an hour tops. I'm sure it's boostable since when you make an Xbox Live game, you can set private slots. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask!

As for the bonus levels, I'm fairly certain the cans are found on levels 1, 2, and 3... they are right before the level exit, so they are impossible to miss.

lol, I'm pretty positive I played a good 6 levels or so with you and you seemed to be on the top every time. Thanks for the tip. Gotta go back and get first place on about half the levels.

lol, I'm pretty positive I played a good 6 levels or so with you and you seemed to be on the top every time. Thanks for the tip. Gotta go back and get first place on about half the levels.

Ha, yea, I remember your lovely avatar ;) That was definitely me!

You were the only one out of all the games I played that seemed to realize what the objectives were :p All the matches I played after were people either a) constantly dying b) not collecting the items or c) just not understanding the game. That made it real easy doing 1v1 and getting the achievement.

The only downside to my method is ragequitters, so if you're far enough ahead of someone start letting them get points so they don't quit out. I had to redo a few levels because someone would die, not wait for me to get to the continue point, and quit out. The game won't give you the win automatically if someone quits, either, so keep that in mind.

The level I had to redo about 4 times was the submarine one... people would crash it asap and quit.

Ha, yea, I remember your lovely avatar ;) That was definitely me!

You were the only one out of all the games I played that seemed to realize what the objectives were :p All the matches I played after were people either a) constantly dying b) not collecting the items or c) just not understanding the game. That made it real easy doing 1v1 and getting the achievement.

The only downside to my method is ragequitters, so if you're far enough ahead of someone start letting them get points so they don't quit out. I had to redo a few levels because someone would die, not wait for me to get to the continue point, and quit out. The game won't give you the win automatically if someone quits, either, so keep that in mind.

The level I had to redo about 4 times was the submarine one... people would crash it asap and quit.

What I hated was when there'd be a person stuck on the left side of the screen and there'd be some douchebag rushing forward on the right side of the screen, making it impossible for the player lagging behind to actually catch up. I was in party chat at the time, but I was very tempted to go to game chat to cuss those people out.

Umm... this guide is seriously off, IMO. 4/10 difficulty?? 2-3 hours to 200????? I want some of whatever you're smoking. :) "Earthworm Never Dies" is going to be brutally hard unless there's some cheap way to do it (like restarting levels if you die).