Tour of Duty I and II question

lenyo

Yea you get kicked, best thing I found when I wanted to leave the controller to get a drink or whatever as leaving the room means rejoining another game and if it's already started it doesn't count towards your total, was to swim out to sea then rubber band your thumbsticks to swim in circles, you don't tend to get killed and if you are away for a whole game, at least it counts towards your total games played, although getting stuck in tends to make games go faster, when people sit out I found the games had long periods of stalemate and took ages.

You may want to try doing Air Superiority. Those matches count too and usually don't last as long. And since there aren't much of these games going on compared to a normal match, you have a better chance of getting into a game midway. That is what I would do. Sometimes I would go into a match near the end that only had like 1 minute remaining! They still count towards your total games played. You just have to be in the game when it finishes, doesn't matter when you entered the game.