il Principe DLC Achievement

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just 100% Ac BH last night, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be trying for 100%, for a start I had 86% complete when I finished, the other thing was for most of the missions at 50% sync they were just the don't kill anyone or don't swim so quite easy to get 100%.

Lairs were actually quite easy to get under the time limit which was surprising as I was miles out the first playtrough.

Grrrrr this so so frustrating!!! Anybody any tips on the last Da Vinci mission where you have to rescue him in the catacombs without losing one square? Everytime I get to the group of men, even when standing defensively I get grabbed and some arse hits me :(

Use smoke bombs, though that wasn't my problem the thing that gets me is ezio not jumping in the right f***ing direction.:mad: i swear if i have to replay this shit agian...... im breaking the disk.

If it wasn't for this achievement, I don't think I would've bothered trying to get 100%. I had only the catacombs Romulus shrine, the flying machine, and the tank mission left. Those took a while to beat.

I had the hardest time trying to distract the guards for the painting mission in the DLC... They'd always catch me trying to mark it.

I had the hardest time trying to distract the guards for the painting mission in the DLC... They'd always catch me trying to mark it.

I poisoned one of the Papal Guards wondering around the area. As he began to flail around, nobody watched the paintings anymore. I walked up and marked it without any issues.

I tried going for the achievement 2 weeks ago and my total sync was only 65% or so. The most difficulty I had was doing the Flying Machine 2.0 and Hell on Wheels challenges. The only reason they were difficult was because I had to start from the beginning every time I messed up.

I poisoned one of the Papal Guards wondering around the area. As he began to flail around, nobody watched the paintings anymore. I walked up and marked it without any issues.

Now why didn't I think of that? I always just tried to kill a guard and hope they'd wonder off enough for me to mark the painting. Then they'd respawn.....

Although the inner painting is soooooo much easier to get. Just stealth and kill everyone nearby~

• 2 weeks later...

I think most people agree that the hardest (or most tedious, depending on how you look at it) is trying for 100% on the tank war machine mission since you need to go through the whole thing again if you mess up right at the end.

I made a video demonstrating a way to kill the two tanks at the end with no danger to your own tank, might be of help to some people. It's the only mission I had trouble 100%-ing.

Edited by Flik

Use smoke bombs, though that wasn't my problem the thing that gets me is ezio not jumping in the right f***ing direction.:mad: i swear if i have to replay this shit agian...... im breaking the disk.

If you are talking about the times you have to backwards vault, you dont need to press a direction, he will automatically jump to the stuff behind if it is there, even if it is off center.

And I like the idea of adding in achievements that go back to the origional game, if there was no mission replay or something, then DLC added to stuff at the beginning of a game, say Fallout adding Vault 101 achievements, then yeah get pissed, but these aren't that bad. I am at like 90% just need to redo 2 of the war machine and a couple of the dont be detected, and probably some of the thief and courtesan ones as well, nothing big. At least it is an awesome game and not farming/grinding crap.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys I need some help I have finshing playing through the main game in ACB beat it, now am just going through to complete the 100% and when I go to assassination markers they are replaced with my recruits mission. I don't know if this is a glitch or I messed up something can anyone please help me?

Hey guys I need some help I have finshing playing through the main game in ACB beat it, now am just going through to complete the 100% and when I go to assassination markers they are replaced with my recruits mission. I don't know if this is a glitch or I messed up something can anyone please help me?

The Assassination Contracts are assigned via carrier pigeon. You are given four options to select from and one of them are Assassination Contracts.

• 2 weeks later...

finally got this achievement! before i did the add on. i was around about 65% full sync, but i also hadn't done alot of the assassins, courtesans and thief guild challenges once i did them it boosted it up alot so it really wasnt that much effort going though the 8 or so memories and doing them again + it gave me a reason to play the game again :)

• 3 months later...

This is driving me insane. I think my game bugged out on me, because I have full synchronization on every story mission, every assassination, every courtesan mission, every war machine, secret lair, templar agent, and DLC mission. And yet it says I have "90.1% Sync".

Can anyone help?

EDIT: Apparently I never did the Thieves Guild Assignmemts. Since I never started them, they didn't show up in my DNA menu. Herp Derp.

EDIT 2: Fuck the Thieves Guild races.

Edited by Trombonafide
DISREGARD THAT, I SUCK COCKS