Max Payne 3: Painkiller Location Guide

Infernal

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I honestly don't think I will attempt Max Payne 3 New York Minute Hardcore..

At least give it a try. It's not too difficult as long as you have a good understanding of where all the painkillers are. The major problem is all of the glitches/bugs that could happen during your playthrough.

• 3 weeks later...

I guess i found another painkiller in Mission 14. When you start first battle in the train go straight and there is a painkiller behind you on the wall and ammunition in front of you. I'm not sure if this supposed to sound like this in english :)

• 3 weeks later...
I think that one is already mentioned, but I'll double check.

No, it's not. What he's referring to is a cabinet inside the subway car next to a Ruger Mini-30, towards the front of the train from where you start. It has two PKs, which have to be retrieved during the firefight, before you kill the last enemies and jump trains.

No, it's not. What he's referring to is a cabinet inside the subway car next to a Ruger Mini-30, towards the front of the train from where you start. It has two PKs, which have to be retrieved during the firefight, before you kill the last enemies and jump trains.

I will add this description to the guide, thank you for the clarification.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...