Achievement Guide

fullblown

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
pretty good guide need to get it through gameflysometime seems easy.

it is VERY easy. i have no idea why the FAQ states its difficult at all. im at 30 hours play and i only have 30 hard missions left.

once you get the feet/lurk skills and you know the enemy AI like the back of your hand you can run through the levels. also jumping stealth kills really help.

but yeah, easy as hell just takes 35-50 hours to complete? and thats with me going through 3 times already (i did a tomikichi run)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

In answer to a question above there is only one tomikichi per level. You have to kill all 50 to get the achievements. If you kill a tomikichi on a level killing him again will not count.

Once you killed the first couple and know what they look like it's not that hard to miss them. Just go through each level thoroughly and you will find them.

For the 50 Ninja 5 ranks achievement I think they need to be done on a single difficulty level. I have currently have 49 Ninja 5's on easy (and completed the game) and 5 on medium but the achievement has still not unlocked.

edit: After experimenting you need to get a Ninja 5 rankon levels 1-50 at any difficulty to get the 50 Ninja 5 ranks achievement. This behaves just like the Tomakichi achievement where completing a level on other difficulties does not add to the achievement

Edited by DJ Satan UK
Correction

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Nope ... you have to play all missions on Easy, Medium and Hard and Ninja 5 every single one of them ... just as mentioned in the guide if I´m not mistaking ^^

Btw, thanks for your guide and thanks to the dude that made the Tomikichi locations video.

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

How do you do the total stealth kills with the Kanji signs appearing over an enemy as you hold them? I see videos of other ppl playing this game and it appears for them but when I play this game I don't see it appear..

I know you're supposed to use those signs turning red to do the total stealth kills but I never see them at all during a choke hold..