X360A vs PS3T competition

Creech

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there like a a tool, or method to convert gamerscore to trophies to see what level you'd be at in trophies, and vice versa

I thought I might of seen one that converted trophies into achievements.

Hold on, let me google it... here's a trophy calculator that converts trophies, or achievements to equal a level: http://ps3trophies.comyr.com/

I can't find anything else?

Is there like a a tool, or method to convert gamerscore to trophies to see what level you'd be at in trophies, and vice versa

I would guess that whoever is in charge of the competition has taken this into consideration but it's true, Achievements and Trophies are not always even when it comes to their respective scoring.

Here are a couple of many examples of how Achievements vs. Trophies are unbalanced. These are taken from Bioshock Infinite.

Vigorous Opposition: Killed 75 enemies either with a Vigor or while the enemy is under the effects of a Vigor.

Xbox 360: 50GS

PS3 Trophy: Bronze

Heartbreaker: Killed a Handyman by only shooting his heart.

Sightseer: Used all telescopes and Kinetoscopes in the game.

Auld Lang Syne: Completed the game on 1999 mode.

Xbox 360: 75GS

PS3 Trophy: Silver

Not quite as much of a discrepancy with this last one, but enough to warrant a mention. At a glance it seems like a fifty point achievement is about the equivalent of a silver trophy.

The points for trophies goes like this:

Bronze = 15 points

Silver = 30 points

Gold = 90 points

Platinum = 180 points

Most retail games have around 1200 points per game and the PSN games have around 300. There's no real good way to do a conversion of trophy points (which most people don't even know) to gamerscore. That's why we're ignoring all of that bullshit and doing number of trophies vs. number of achievements.

The points for trophies goes like this:

Bronze = 15 points

Silver = 30 points

Gold = 90 points

Platinum = 180 points

Most retail games have around 1200 points per game and the PSN games have around 300. There's no real good way to do a conversion of trophy points (which most people don't even know) to gamerscore. That's why we're ignoring all of that bullshit and doing number of trophies vs. number of achievements.

Ah so it's number of achievements instead of amount of GS. That makes sense.

Ah this is an Incredible comepetition guys. Good luck here "You going to need it" lauhings. Ah it will be Nice for me and others to sit and watch You guys comepete

My man HloodyBell!!! yup sit back and watch the show as we destroy the green team and then we will sit back and all have some Doritos and mountain dew lol

I also think we should do 1 achievement vs 1 trophy instead of trying to convert trophy to GS and Vice Versa (1 extra point for PLATINUMS!!!)

I also think we should do 1 achievement vs 1 trophy instead of trying to convert trophy to GS and Vice Versa (1 extra point for PLATINUMS!!!)

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-RmDtQ1uc8B0/UQdDXHlBrKI/AAAAAAAAFtg/9HGx9CoV2rU/s1600/facepalmhomer.jpg

Scoring:

Scoring will be determined by the total number of achievements unlocked compared to the total number of trophies unlocked.

There's no real good way to do a conversion of trophy points (which most people don't even know) to gamerscore. That's why we're ignoring all of that bullshit and doing number of trophies vs. number of achievements.