• Horse armor!
    • Knights of the nine
    • Mehrunes razor
    • Spell tomes
    • The orrery
    • The thieves den
    • the vile lair
    • The wizards tower

The thieves guild quests are very glitchy, in the Ultimate Heist I fucked it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wasn't seneaky so the guards caught me and I could only escape

with NOTHING!

That makes the quest more suspenseful. I am glad they made consequences. I think there could have been more heists though. Maybe the exspansion?:woop:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are a few screens from the upcoming expansion. :eek::woop::Bounce:

http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/5738/medgallery11725578dd6.jpg

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/757/gallery7527507bt7.jpg

http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/1223/medgallery75225999am0.jpg

I just came across this while snooping around:

"Monday, September 11, 2006 WTC Remembrance Day (U.S.A.)

GameSpot has a story up based on a preorder listing they spotted on GameStop for an Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion expansion called Knights of the White Stallion. This was removed shortly after they contacted Bethesda Softworks for a comment on this, but they have a screenshot of the listing, showing it was for the PC platform, carrying a $19.99 MSRP and a November 21, 2006 release date. Their search for a corresponding Xbox 360 SKU yielded no results, and Bethesda declined to respond to their request for a comment."

http://www.gamespot.com/pages/image_viewer/frame_lead.php?pid=926934&img=1&sid=6157428

yeah This looks pretty cool, Actually come to think of it, i think they should make a massive mission for each of the guilds for example:

Some one witnessed a dark brotherhood killer and followed him back to the cheydinhal sanctuary, you have a day to find and kill this guy, problem is someone IN the brotherhood tipped him off and you must play to expose the traitor, because this is a most delicate mission, you must do it yourself as the listener.

Or for the fighters guild :A High ranking blackwood company has returned from blackmarsh and seen what has happend to the blackwood company in his absense, he kills most members of the leyawiin fighters guild, knowing the fighters guild caused this, you being the guildmaster offer to take down down this guy who insulted the guild - problem is when he returned, so did his mob of argonians.

yeah This looks pretty cool, Actually come to think of it, i think they should make a massive mission for each of the guilds for example:

Some one witnessed a dark brotherhood killer and followed him back to the cheydinhal sanctuary, you have a day to find and kill this guy, problem is someone IN the brotherhood tipped him off and you must play to expose the traitor, because this is a most delicate mission, you must do it yourself as the listener.

Or for the fighters guild :A High ranking blackwood company has returned from blackmarsh and seen what has happend to the blackwood company in his absense, he kills most members of the leyawiin fighters guild, knowing the fighters guild caused this, you being the guildmaster offer to take down down this guy who insulted the guild - problem is when he returned, so did his mob of argonians.

Though I think we are a ways off from that, it would be great. They could also add physical experience to your characters body (i.e. scars, burns, etc.).:woop:

But that would just get over-done and you would have a character that takes the name "scarface" to an all new level.

In moderation I think it could be good. Where you could only recieve visual wounds from the major battles. It could be a nice addition to character depth and story.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Today, Bethesda revealed that the Knights of the Nine quest will also make its way to Microsoft Xbox 360’s Live Marketplace and as a retail expansion pack for Windows PCs on November 21st.

Recently, Bethesda revealed that its award-winning open-ended role-playing game The Elder Scroll’s Oblivion would be ported as a launch title for Sony’s PlayStation 3. Included in the PS3 version is a whole new quest line called Knights of the Nine.

Knights of the Nine lets players join an all-new faction, an order of holy knights, and lead them into battle against a sorcerer-king while exploring Cyrodill searching for relics which will answer many questions surrounding the Ayleid ruins. With the holy armor and weapons of the Divine Crusader players can restore the Knights of the Nine to their former glory.

For Windows PCs the Knights of the Nine retail expansion pack will include all Oblivion content that has been available to download to date: to date: Horse Armor, The Orrery, Wizard’s Tower, Vile Lair, Thieves Den, Mehrunes’ Razor, and Spell Tomes. This will be available as a retail box copy for $19.99. PC users will also be able to download just the Knights of the Nine quest at Obliviondownloads.com. If you were to download all the additional content without the Knights of the Nine quest you would spend almost $14. The price of the stand alone Knights quest has not yet been determined.

So far, the only additional content the PS3 version includes is the Knights of the Nine quests. Knights of the Nine content for X360 and PC is scheduled to be available November 21.

Source: XboxAddict.com

• 4 weeks later...

The Knights of the Nine expansion is now out on the marketplace! The expansion can be found by going to the Oblivion section in the marketplace, and costs only 800 ms points. Here's a small description of the expansion:

"A fallen King has been unchained from the darkness of Oblivion to seek vengeance upon the Gods who banished him. Only a champion pure of heart can vanquish the evil that has been released upon the land. You must heed the call, reclaim the lost relics of the Divine Crusader, and return the Nine to glory. New dungeons, characters, quests, and mysteries await."

(Will update this post with an official Knights of the Nine link once it shows up on Oblivion's Xbox.com page)