Legendary Enhancement Locations

Spawnus

For the record this is a Copy and Pasted from Darksiders Wiki, I take no credit for these.

War's Glory

Slotted Bonus:

• Drastically increases Chaos gained via the Chaoseater sword
  • Drastically increases Chaos gained by other melee weapons
  • Drastically increases the amount of weapon experience gained

Passive Bonus:

• Drastically increases the duration of Chaos Form
  • Drastically increases weapon damage

Silitha's area after you fight the Broodmother to break the center seal you will eventually come across an area where you are required to use the Abyssal Chain in combination with shadow currents to cross a great gorge. Using the first shadow current fly straight up and backwards towards the screen. War's Glory is on a ledge above the ledge you started on.

Strife's Offering

Slotted Bonus:

• Boosts weapon damage
  • Generates Wrath on killing blows
  • Generates Chaos on killing blows

Passive Bonus:

• Drastically increases projectile attack damage
  • Increases War's defense against projectile attacks

In the Ashlands tunnels near the area with 8+ Goremaws and the large chunk of ceiling you bomb down, in the end of this tunnel lies this enchantment. This requires use of the Abyssal Chain.

Fury's Embrace

Slotted Bonus:

• Wrath leeched on every weapon strike

Passive Bonus:

• Boosts Wrath power damage
  • Reveals all world maps and items
  • Additional Wrath boost on killing blows

In The Black Throne on the way to the top of the tower (the one on the far right of Azrael) you come across a materializing bridge via orange circle activation similar to the entrance. While crossing this bridge look left and upwards and you will see a void circle. Use the Voidwalker on this circle and then die. Then at the start of this room link to the other void circle. Walk in the portal and you will be ported to the yet another materializing bridge that crosses the one you were just on. This leads to the enchantment. This enchant requires use of the Voidwalker. **You don't have to die to get back to the other side. The orange activation circle on the other side resets the bridge to start from that side.**

Death's Blessing

Slotted Bonus:

• Leeches weapon damage and converts it to health
  • Drastically increases weapon damage
  • Drastically increases the amount of souls acquired from objects & creatures
  • Additional soul rewards when assigned to the Scythe

In Scalding Gallow, in the tunnel where you used the chronomancer for the first time on that large door, if you notice there was a void circle on the door and also in that room with the lever. Portal link these void circles and once the door is fully open, jump in the portal to be shot out into a small room with the enchantment.

Edited by Spawnus

• 4 months later...
Do any of these legendary enhancements help in level weapons quicker? The descriptions don't seem to say that they do, but in another thread others were referring to a "legendary" enhancement to help the process.

War's Glory helps on weapon experience, but only on the weapon to which it is equipped. Hope this helps :)

War's Glory helps on weapon experience, but only on the weapon to which it is equipped. Hope this helps :)

Now that I re-read the listing it does say that. How do I get to the room the description says? I have finished the game so not sure where it is. Let's say I am coming from the Boss room, where on the map would this enhancement be?

Now that I re-read the listing it does say that. How do I get to the room the description says? I have finished the game so not sure where it is. Let's say I am coming from the Boss room, where on the map would this enhancement be?

Basically you need to get yourself back to the point where you fight the big icy spider (the one before the boss) and then follow the trail away from that until you get to a place with a shadow flight point and then some abyssal chain point and you want to go up the flight poin and double back on yourself.

I found this video on youtube to help you, if you got to around 3 mins or 3 mins 30 seconds it will tell you where to go from the boss room like you asked. before that he is just travelling to get there from Samaels prison area, good luck getting the enhancement!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4ur_vM9024]YouTube- Darksiders: How To Find War's Glory Enchancement[/ame]

If you are going for this enhancement i am guessing you need weapon experience up. On this same video at time 3:40 he jumps down a ledge and goes into a room. In my experience it is this room which is best to farm weapon exp, just go in kill all the spiders and then climb back up that ledge walk back to the boss's door turn around go back down to the ledge into the same room and all the spiders will have respawned. Rinse and repeat!

Happy Hunting!

Edited by Scarabdemon

Thanks for the video. That is the room I have been using, but the enhancement I have been using is making it slower than most forums seem to point to. I figured picking this up can only help.

No worries mate. Yea you really need War's Glory to level them up quicker, i also read somewhere that it is better to do it on apocalyptic difficulty as you get more exp. When i did it I found that levelling the scythe took much longer than the gauntlet as well.

No worries mate. Yea you really need War's Glory to level them up quicker, i also read somewhere that it is better to do it on apocalyptic difficulty as you get more exp. When i did it I found that levelling the scythe took much longer than the gauntlet as well.

I used it last night tremor gauntlet flew up from level 2 to level 4 in just over 30 mins and I had been using the scythe throughout the game but I would agree grab War's Glory before leveling up :) plus good way to get souls.

I used it last night tremor gauntlet flew up from level 2 to level 4 in just over 30 mins and I had been using the scythe throughout the game but I would agree grab War's Glory before leveling up :) plus good way to get souls.

Yea it is awesome for souls, when i was done levelling the scythe and the tremor gauntlet at this location i was on around 28,000 souls!!! :uzi:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...