well this has got to be one of my most favorite dancing gamesQ tied with grease right now.

has an awesome selection of songs & venues. from videos to stage performances. this game has it all!

you get digitized & put in video or center stage! nothing like seeing yourself dancing & singing away!

stage like beat it with pyros,lasers & such. really outshines the rest of the dancing games!

add in cool vids like thiller & you have a huge hit! heck even billy jeans walk is in here.

all of the songs iconic moves are here too! you can dance,sing or do both! great stuff from ubisoft & not a nintendo clone!

if yoh like MJs music,vids & stage performances. this is a must!

it simply doesnt get any better than this! 10/10 captures the MJ experience spot on.

1:1 ratio with great tracking. use lips or kinect mic to sing. i perfer kinect as its really sensitive.

only thing missing is his white glove & thiller jacket. a must buy for MJ fans!

• 1 month later...

The singing in this game is broken, that's for sure. You can put the microphone up to the speakers of the kinect or to the microphone, and the game still says lines are being missed, even though it's the original singer singing it.

As for the dances, I could be doing certain moves right on par, but for some reason I'm getting a miss or an almost.

To me, this game is broken, maybe it's like every other kinect game, which can't seem to register me correctly because I'm 6' tall, or what, but I know I'm doing it right, as I've done Thriller about 120 times now (literally), and have yet to even see the 5th star.

• 3 weeks later...
The singing in this game is broken, that's for sure. You can put the microphone up to the speakers of the kinect or to the microphone, and the game still says lines are being missed, even though it's the original singer singing it.

As for the dances, I could be doing certain moves right on par, but for some reason I'm getting a miss or an almost.

To me, this game is broken, maybe it's like every other kinect game, which can't seem to register me correctly because I'm 6' tall, or what, but I know I'm doing it right, as I've done Thriller about 120 times now (literally), and have yet to even see the 5th star.

This. I had high hopes for this game too. I love the song list and the backgrounds are different from most games but the broken vocals system alone makes this far from 10/10. Then factor in being perfect on a move and somehow "missing" it or "almost" getting it is enough to make this nearly unplayable. Whats worse is that its not even consistent with what it won't register. I just received a 5 star on Thriller today after putting the game away for several months. I have few problems with dance games but this one has caused a lot of grief trying to earn achievements.

At best I say 6/10, at best.

• 3 months later...
You can actually get the kinect to register vocals? Mine won't, nor will the headset.

I've only just started, but it really isn't a bad game. Pretty fun, aside from getting 0% on vocals.

I think I'm gonna buy this one as it is low-priced somewehere. Won't spend to much money on it.

• 2 months later...

All achievements require a 5 star rating on each song which is bullshit and since practically nobody has them you sure can call this game a MAJOR failure

What the fuck do they think at Ubisoft we dance all our lives like MJ?

I think most people dont play this longer than an hour before shelving it, or dumping for sale

oh yeah and real annoying picking up the bonus crown stops the game from registering your voice everytime

• 3 years later...