Achievement Guide & Roadmap

TealPavelski

Even the 'self explanatory' achievements you need to elaborate on.

You need to be crystal clear as to how you unlock them.

You should specify that the Competitive Spirit achievement has to be with someone on your friends list.

If someone cannot figure out you have to beat a friend to unlock the Achievement, then they are a complete idiot. If you didn't have to beat a friend it would simply say in the description "Win an Xbox Live Race"...however. I added in the guide "beat a friend from your friends list".

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If someone cannot figure out you have to beat a friend to unlock the Achievement, then they are a complete idiot. If you didn't have to beat a friend it would simply say in the description "Win an Xbox Live Race"...however. I added in the guide "beat a friend from your friends list".

Well you sound like a fun person... seriously though have you ever read another achievement guide?

Some achievements are very poorly worded, just because it says beat a friend doesn't necessarily mean they have to be on your friends list.

This guide is pretty damn poor, you need information.

And calling people idiots is just not the way to go to be respected round here -_-

Well you sound like a fun person... seriously though have you ever read another achievement guide?

Some achievements are very poorly worded, just because it says beat a friend doesn't necessarily mean they have to be on your friends list.

This guide is pretty damn poor, you need information.

And calling people idiots is just not the way to go to be respected round here -_-

I don't believe this guide is poor! What more could I add to the guide aside from a video walkthrough?

Good guide. With the trampoline jumps though, does it have to be only one jump on each, back and forth without stopping, or can you do multiple jumps on one trampoline to get height and accuracy, before going back to the previous?

Pretty sure it has to be one jump per trampoline. I was doing double jumps and got up to 20 some trampoline bounces (going back and forth), but didn't get the achievement. Doing just one bounce each though is rough. The most I can get that way is 10. You have to have pretty darn good accuracy to make sure you land right in the middle of the trampoline so that you jump high enough.

Thanks for the guide :)

But I think than the developpers does'nt know that europe is not a single country, there is only french things like the Eiffel Tower in the background...

i think i may of seen big ben in there. but dont hold me on that one.

Nice guide, video walkthroughs would be nice if you have any. esp the Sore wa kantan desu achievement and maybe the last few levels. but i reckon give it a few days and they will be up on youtube.

Also has it taken anyone 1-2 hours to do?

I'm having trouble getting silver let alone trying for gold. Also I can't seem to bounce on the trampoleens like your guide stated, i get between 4-6 jumps and then I start losing height because I can't get back to the center of the trampoleen??? Any help
I had that trouble. i found that if you over jump the centre then move back you will hit the centre going in the right direction, and hopefully not lose any heght. hope that helps

Is this game really a 3/10 difficulty?

The people I spoke who did finish the game with all gold say it's doable but pretty hard at some levels to get the gold. And can be frustrating.

So anyone that could say something about this, because if I'm clear the guide maker hasn't even finished everything on gold and still says it's only a 3/10 difficulty... I don't know where he got that from if he didn't do it himself :confused:

I agree with the fact that you should complete a game before writing the guide. There is no point in doing something if you are not even gonna do it correctly. I also like how you miss spelled achievement in the thread title.

I like how you misspelled "misspelled."

Roadrunner - 10http://tinyurl.com/gicon

Run at top speed when you're about to wipe out

This can first be achieved on Europe Level 2 "Conveyance". At the beginning of the level you will see a group of forward facing conveyor belts, simply press and hold http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/misc/lt.png or http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/misc/rt.png to boost while you hold http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/misc/ls.png right. Achievement should unlock before having to jump from one group of conveyor belts to the next. If the Achievement does not unlock, simply fall in the water and try again.

Is there any other way to get this? My bro got it without trying and Im struggling to unlock this... Every time I jump to the first conveyor and hit the boost and move right and when I come to the bit it is supposed to fall, my avatar just slows down and drops like a leaf from tree... Help plz!