Need some opinions on Warrior Weapons

Liefglinde

I've been using the Sword of Kings (which I absolutely love), and just recently I got a Thunderbird Sword, which is a weight 9 sword with lightning enchant effect and 1 less slot than the Sword of Kings. I've been debating on which one I want to use when out of nowhere, I get a Mythic Sword, which has Ice Enchant Effect.

Basically what I'm asking is, is it better to have Ice or Lightning on a Warrior weapon?

EDIT: I also have an Inferno. So Ice, Lightning, or Fire? I can't pick all since I absolutely will not use a Warrior weapon without Rush+, and I only have one of those left.

yea i am thinking about doing the same. anyway i play strictly warrior, and its my opinion that lightning enchant is your best bet.

fire obviously is a great damage boost but if you encounter someone (mostly mages) with ice effect or stun it will be useless.

ice enchant is good for warrior, but most of the time your target will not freeze or will be frozen and then quickly shake left stick to unlock the stun, so again you may not have time to finish the kill

personally, i would choose lightning enchant, because it has a 100% chance of slowing your enemy, which usually causes the enemy to panic and attempt to run away, but obviously this is suicide since they cant run away fast enough.

yea i am thinking about doing the same. anyway i play strictly warrior, and its my opinion that lightning enchant is your best bet.

fire obviously is a great damage boost but if you encounter someone (mostly mages) with ice effect or stun it will be useless.

ice enchant is good for warrior, but most of the time your target will not freeze or will be frozen and then quickly shake left stick to unlock the stun, so again you may not have time to finish the kill

personally, i would choose lightning enchant, because it has a 100% chance of slowing your enemy, which usually causes the enemy to panic and attempt to run away, but obviously this is suicide since they cant run away fast enough.

Yeah I was thinking lightning would be best as well. My playstyle though is almost literally LOLRUSH....cooldown.....LOLRUSH. I wear an accessory with Cooldown 1 and 2 just for that. Would lightning still be the best?

oh, if you have rush then id go fire. i have charge attack+ so i usually move around slowly in groups and get aggro'd. but as long as you can keep moving without getting stunned or frozen then dmg boost is always best. my GT is Thats MR Larry if you want to team up whenever

oh, if you have rush then id go fire. i have charge attack+ so i usually move around slowly in groups and get aggro'd. but as long as you can keep moving without getting stunned or frozen then dmg boost is always best. my GT is Thats MR Larry if you want to team up whenever

Alright thanks, and I definitely recognize that gamertag, we've played in a few of the same games before, usually on opposite teams iirc.