Official Item Trade Thread

spockroxfaces

I'm a SL 56 at the first bonfire in Anor Londo, I have those pesky famed silver knight sword / spear. If anyone wants a trade, Send me a message on XBL. Gamertag ofcourse is IRavendark. See ya online!

I highly doubt either will happen, but a strong lightning weap or a lord gwyn soul would be epic

Edited by IRavendark

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have all the Black Knight weapons, Silver Knight weapons, and chunks/slabs for trade for rare weapons. tail cutoffs, soul made weapons and world rares. sl56

And if anyone is curious i plan on muling this guy for the achievement to loan and help get it for others. Help the cause

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I keep trying to get the black knight halbred from the Knight in Darkroot Garden. About 8 runs with new characters and he still won't give up the goods.

Wondering if anyone has one they can drop for a low level character?

GT: BlazingxPaddles send a message on there, or a FR.

I have a character around level 98 that I could probably give you about any weapon you would want (barring ones made with certain boss souls).

I keep trying to get the black knight halbred from the Knight in Darkroot Garden. About 8 runs with new characters and he still won't give up the goods.

Wondering if anyone has one they can drop for a low level character?

GT: BlazingxPaddles send a message on there, or a FR.

I have a character around level 98 that I could probably give you about any weapon you would want (barring ones made with certain boss souls).

I have one to give you if you have a channelers trident. I have been grinding for over ten hours and haven't got one to drop. I am level 74, but can go higher at anytime. Gamertag is Splynter415

I was wondering if someone would like to help me get the rare weapons achievement. I have all the boss soul weapons so all I need are a couple tail cuts and other oddball ones. If you drop them I will give them back. The ones I need are:

Gargoyle Tail axe

Moonlight Greatsword (seaths tail)

Black Knight Sword

Channelers Trident

Silver Knight Shield

Silver Knight Spear

Stone Great Shield

I have extra boss souls if you want.

GT: PWolf3

Need some rare weapons. Will give back after.

Crystal ring shield

Quellags fury

Dragonbone fist

Golem axe

Darkmoon bow

Smoughs Hammer

Cursed Artorias sword

Great Artorias Shield

Great lord greatsword

Priscillas dagger

Also need a few miracles

Great Heal

Wrath of gods

Magic Barrier

Willing to help in return. Gamertag is devinl.

Need help with Knight's Honor...my last chievo. missing pretty much all the crafted weapons from boss souls, priscillas dagger, ghost blade, and a few others. Will return everything afterwards. Have all the weapon upgrades if you need. (chaos, magic, enchanted, etc)

GT: Rice Bandicoot

SL: 168

NG++++

Altar of Sunlight bonfire.

i have 2 characters

first is level 711 max level

i have every single item in the game.

i need weapons

channeler trident, moonlight great sword and great shield of artorias.

i need all miracles.

will return them all and for trade will then give you everything i have all weapons cause i dont use that save file anymore.

second my level 65 character

i need all miracles and will return them in exchange to quelaag fury sword. will return all miracles.

gt: xo7asoonox

i am afraid to level up my character because even at sl 65 i barely find any1 for invasion, coop or pvp

I need the Ghost Blade from the Female Ghosts in New Londo. Not the Jagged Ghost blade. It the last weapon I need for Knight's Honor. I have slabs and tons of armor to trade.

My gamertag is Rice Bandicoot and I'm SL 180

Not sure how I can update my gamertag here...sorry.

I need the Ghost Blade from the Female Ghosts in New Londo. Not the Jagged Ghost blade. It the last weapon I need for Knight's Honor. I have slabs and tons of armor to trade.

My gamertag is Rice Bandicoot and I'm SL 180

Not sure how I can update my gamertag here...sorry.

you don't need the Ghost Blade (I've done both 360 and PC version and never had it). use this list to see if you have everything. i've followed it and it has worked.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/dark-souls/128728-rare-weapon-miracle-magic-lists-w-locations.html

(just look at the second post)

Looking for 10 weps need

Ghost blade

Greatsword of artorias

True greatsword of artorias

Great lord greatsword

Chaos blade

Smoughs hammer

Moonlight butterfly horn

Dragon bonefist

Darkmoon bow

Crystal ringshield

If you can drop them for me when I get the achievement I will drop the back and do the same if your missing some GT- xIDz BOX3RXx online for next 5 hours message me oh and I'm level 133 NG+due to me being in warrior sunlight guild the levels are between 110 min and 146 max

Edited by xIDz BOX3RXx

hi

gamertag : xo7asoonox

i am sl 45

i want 9 uchigatans and 1 standard slab and 1 red slab.

i have alot of weapons and many boss souls including dlc souls and weapon.

any1 want to trade send me a message.

also for those that trade with me i hav another character that will soon delete and have many slabs and lots of titanite of all kind and many weapons and upgraded weapons and bosses souls. my other character is sl 75. if some1 trades with me for the sl 45 character i will give him everything in the sl 75 character and alot in the sl 45 character.