Achievement Guide & Roadmap

JaxTH

This piece of advice I have is for those who have autofire (turbo, rapid-fire, in other words) controllers and want to not do a lot of work for the Vanquisher and Tekken Lord achievements.

Go to the controls menu and bind the LK+RK buttons to A.

Head to the options menu, place the rounds to one, with the difficulty set on Easy.

Enter Ghost Battle.

Either Solo or Tag, it doesn't matter as long as you pick Jun as your first character.

Then turn on the turbo for A, place an item down on it, and Jun will keep using her wheel kick move, over and over again.

Once all that is done, just stay away from your XBox for a good while and eventually, both achievements will unlock. Today, I managed to get Vanquisher and will hopefully get the Tekken lord achievement. I don't know if this will help in getting the Fortunate Fighter achievement, but I hope that it also unlocks as well. But there you go; an easy, lazy way to earn both achievements, should you have turbo controllers in possession.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont get it ,please let me know why this is a 6/10?O.o

I never played tekken .

I pic that up and got all achievements in 3 days.

I mean all you have to press is x x - > Y with the big green robot soldier .

I dont even know his name lol.

I guess it was type 6.

I mean that game should be a 2/10.

I also want to Ask , if tekken 6 is easy as this? Thanks.

I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I

I Mean LOL

• 1 month later...
I think that who ever made this guide should mention that unless you buy this game new you will need an online pass to play online and unlock the last few achievements.

Yes, the Online Pass should be mentioned also in the roadmap under Extra Equipment Needed. It either comes with a new copy of the game, or is $10 on the Dashboard.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Not sure if you still monitor this, but I had a few questions

I did a public match the hard way, losing over 10 games before finally asking another female to help me win real quick, lol. It promoted me from beginner to 9th kyu.

Does this not mean I can get the 1st dan in public matches? I played 10 ranked matches (win: 1, lose: 9) and got promoted once during a lost game and once for the win to 7th kyu, so it made me wonder.

I keep getting matched up against either the same person with cheap moves, or a person with 3000 matches played using new characters. Long story short, I cannot win a ranked game, ever.

• 2 weeks later...
Not sure if you still monitor this, but I had a few questions

I did a public match the hard way, losing over 10 games before finally asking another female to help me win real quick, lol. It promoted me from beginner to 9th kyu.

Does this not mean I can get the 1st dan in public matches? I played 10 ranked matches (win: 1, lose: 9) and got promoted once during a lost game and once for the win to 7th kyu, so it made me wonder.

I keep getting matched up against either the same person with cheap moves, or a person with 3000 matches played using new characters. Long story short, I cannot win a ranked game, ever.

Sorry for not replying earlier but ever since my 360 went RROD on me I've stopped paying attention.

You will still rank up even if you lose when you are at the early ranks in ranked matches. You can even hit 1st Dan through loses. When you get to 1st Dan through loses you will have to win the match for the achievement to pop up.

However unless something changed you shouldn't be able to rank up through public matches.

• 7 months later...