Skull Locations

Hayden

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Already tried using the rocket launcher, but you really have to hit it, before it comes off. Also, the sand box is just crap to stand on, if you get onto the concrete edge, you will just fall off.

I found it easier with the pistol.. I ran in the back left edge of the sandbox and witouth aiming just move a little forward until you see you have a better view and that's how I had it. I hope this helps a little bit..

To Hayden : Great guide man, it really helped me out!

Man, this sucks. I have all Secret Skullshots, but just can't get the normal one on Bombed Out, it's nr. 6, I really can't get the right angle to shoot it and I've tried it a million times :(

Some tips to help you dude..

1) Kill all others around you so you get a clear shot

2) Use the pistol

3) Try another character (maybe they are different heights?) - I did it with Renwick.

4) You need to stand on the concrete EDGE of the sandbox, actually in the sandbox isn't quite high enough.

5) Manipulate the camera so that you can see exactly where he is standing.

HAYxDEN - kick ass guide man, I don't know how you had the patience to find all those skulls, some were badass to find (with a guide!). WELL DONE :drunk Dude!

this might be a dumb question but the achievement says find all skullshots in tournament or single event...i take that I can find half in tournament and half in single event and the achievement will still unlock or do you have to find all of them in only one gamestyle? thx

Yes you can do half tournament and half single event... I actually did it that way...

Quick question. I went through the whole guide and found all the skullshots normal and secret. I didn't get an achievement for either. I know that I've gotten everyone in the game. But my question is do you need to get say all 10 normal skullshots in one playthough of the level, in order for it to count. Or could you get 5 once, then replay the level again and get the last 5. Because I know I split it up on one level for the normal skullshots. But I'm still not sure about the secret ones.

Also just so you don't have to ask I got the normal one that you have to stand on the sandbox to get.

And I've gotten the secret one on the bunker that you need to be very fast to get.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. I am going to replay the one level for the normal skullshot, to see if that matters.

Quick question. I went through the whole guide and found all the skullshots normal and secret. I didn't get an achievement for either. I know that I've gotten everyone in the game. But my question is do you need to get say all 10 normal skullshots in one playthough of the level, in order for it to count. Or could you get 5 once, then replay the level again and get the last 5. Because I know I split it up on one level for the normal skullshots. But I'm still not sure about the secret ones.

Also just so you don't have to ask I got the normal one that you have to stand on the sandbox to get.

And I've gotten the secret one on the bunker that you need to be very fast to get.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. I am going to replay the one level for the normal skullshot, to see if that matters.

i'm almost positive that you have to get all skullshots and secrets in a level at the same time...for instance, a level as 5 skulls and 5 secrets, you must get all 10 in one go or they do not count

Ok I kinda had a feeling that's what it was. But just to clarify you mean I would need to get all the Normal Skullshots and Secret Skullshots in one play of the level for it to count?

Because I assumed that since there are 2 separate achievements for Normal and Secret, that you would only have to get all 10 Normal Skullshots on 1 playthrough of a level. And not even shoot a Secret one, and that would count towards your Normal Skullshot achievement.

I can't actually find out yet if I'm correct since I am at work. But when I get home I'm going to see if replaying the one level That I split Normal skullshots up on will give me that achievement. As for the secret ones I'm lost and am thinking that I'll probably have to go back through the guide again. Which would just suck a little bit. Thanks for your response.

Just posting to let you know I found the ones I was missing and also to give some insight in case anyone else was in the same boat as me.

You have to find every normal skullshot on the level in one playthrough in order for it to count towards the "Bag Them Bones Achievement."

You have to find every secret skullshot on the level in one playthrough in order for it to count towards the "Hidden Treasures Achievement."

You can go for both achievements at the same time but make sure to get every skullshot, normal and secret in the one playthrough. Or play the level once and get all normal skullshots, then replay that same level and get every one of the secret skullshots. Which you may need to do if your having trouble find all of them by the time limit on some levels.

Sorry if this information is posted elsewhere but it's now here for anyone looking on this thread.

anyone else havin trouble with SS5 on Blood Vessel? i cant find it.

go to the top of the stairs, press Y to do a quick snap, and look over to the right side of the ship in the distance at about eye level it will be on the wall of the ship...keep looking and u will eventually see it

Hey, to double check if you have all the skulls, do you unlock the concept art when you get all the skulls (both types) in a level. I had completed all the levels in venice, but had not gotten all the skulls, and once I had gotten all the skulls I got the concept art.

This would be really helpful if shooting all skulls gets you the concept art.

Hey, to double check if you have all the skulls, do you unlock the concept art when you get all the skulls (both types) in a level. I had completed all the levels in venice, but had not gotten all the skulls, and once I had gotten all the skulls I got the concept art.

This would be really helpful if shooting all skulls gets you the concept art.

this was already posted. and yes it does.

Time To Mill

SS1 from the start you go forward then round and up a ramp about halfway up look in the distance in the far right hand corner

where the hell is this?

what do you mean half way up the ramp look up and to the right?

which direction am I supposed to be facing. i cant see anything. can you be a bit more detailed. I dont have much time to search for it considering its a timed level.

nice guide.. but more detail is needed for the timed levels where time is a factor.