PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Destroy All Humans! Path Of The Furon
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-05-2008, 06:07 AM   #1
Bryan_Lenzin

Bryan Lenzin's Gamercard
This game is full of Bugs! or am I the only one getting them?

Hey all,

Right off the bat this game is lettered with "C" bugs but....thats not really that big of a deal. It's the game stopper issues the "A" bugs if you will.

The game has only froze on me once...k, no biggy. But I have lost my ability to use the UFO's retractor ray that shots out the bottom of the UFO, so I couldnt pick up cars or humans. The BIG! problem with that is I am at a mission where I must pick up a certain dude. This has also happend in another area of the game and I was unable to pick up the peopel I needed to finsh the level with...

As with both these issues I tried dying/restarting/turn off the console...and nothing wouldnt work.... Even switched controlers..I came back after afew hours and it worked??? So gay. Im glad this game is fun cuz I typicaly would stand for such a bugy game.
Bryan_Lenzin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 06:54 AM   #2
jbaruch76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan_Lenzin View Post
Hey all,

Right off the bat this game is lettered with "C" bugs but....thats not really that big of a deal. It's the game stopper issues the "A" bugs if you will.

The game has only froze on me once...k, no biggy. But I have lost my ability to use the UFO's retractor ray that shots out the bottom of the UFO, so I couldnt pick up cars or humans. The BIG! problem with that is I am at a mission where I must pick up a certain dude. This has also happend in another area of the game and I was unable to pick up the peopel I needed to finsh the level with...

As with both these issues I tried dying/restarting/turn off the console...and nothing wouldnt work.... Even switched controlers..I came back after afew hours and it worked??? So gay. Im glad this game is fun cuz I typicaly would stand for such a bugy game.
hold the L trigger and move up or down on the right stick, i had trouble w/ that too.
jbaruch76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 05:59 PM   #3
Pippers

Send a message via AIM to Pippers

Lil Pips's Gamercard
If your disc is pretty scratched you might want to try installing the game to the hard drive. I've gotten past your point (picking up the storyline guy) and never had a problem with the abducto beam.
Old 12-05-2008, 07:16 PM   #4
Grim Reaper
Banned User

Send a message via ICQ to Grim Reaper Send a message via AIM to Grim Reaper Send a message via Yahoo to Grim Reaper Send a message via Skype™ to Grim Reaper

grimreaper4383's Gamercard
my game only locked up once. i havent had any problems since.
Grim Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 01:47 PM   #5
P1TTMAN

Lt Lemonhead's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Disappearing Venus Human Traps.

Disappearing Nexos.

Game randomly freezing up.

Ah well.

P1TTMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 01:50 AM   #6
xxNIGHTWINGxxx

ShadowMachine X's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I just finished the game and DAHM there are a lot of bugs and glitches. Trading this one in tomorrow.
Old 03-06-2009, 05:22 AM   #7
Gilian85

Gilian85's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan_Lenzin View Post
Hey all,

HUH?I think i got a other game than you,
I don't see bugs,just aliens
Gilian85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 12:41 AM   #8
SoPro DZ

sopro dz's Gamercard
I rented the game hoping it would be fun. I should have researched it first. Would have been so much more fun with less bugs.
SoPro DZ is offline   Reply With Quote