Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Disney's Bolt
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-04-2009, 07:16 PM   #1
batman5273

Send a message via Yahoo to batman5273

Batman5273's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
for the life of me i cannot get this achievement? do you have to throw? can you use ground stomp to knock them off? and what is actually considered a cliff? i have been knocking them off, i have been throwing them off and i cannot get the achievement to unlock.

anyone else having this problem? where did you guys unlock it? what is the solution?

ok i finally got it. what i did was replay the suv level "pound for pound" when i used the invulnerabilty to destroy one of the suv's it unlocked. thanks ducky!

Last edited by LilMissRoxy; 12-27-2009 at 07:40 AM.
batman5273 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 02:42 AM   #2
thatfrigginguy

ThatFrigginguy's Gamercard
thanks ducky and thanks batman

I did the same and it worked for me as well....kudos dude

I wish I knew how to add more sigs,
thatfrigginguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 09:24 PM   #3
xMac73

xMac73's Gamercard
I was wondering the same thing, and then it unlocked on the SUV level 'Pound for Pound' when I was fighting off some enemies along the flea market. Very strange because there are no windows and no cliffs right there --- but I'm not complaining!

My Currect Achievement Streak: #1 in the World

Last edited by xMac73; 02-12-2009 at 09:38 PM.
xMac73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 04:14 PM   #4
Superman

I have played through the entire game throwing people over cliffs and "Watch your Step" did not unlock. I went back and played Pound for Pound and still nothing. I played a new game and got clear to Pound for Pound again and still nothing!
Any ideas?

EDIT: So I finally got "watch your step" to unlock!
Everyone says that this achievement will unlock when you destroy your first SUV in Pound for Pound. This was not the case for me. It actually unlocked when I got RAN OVER by a second SUV.
I let the first one run me over for the "ouch!" achievement, but I kept destroying all the SUVs after that. Once I let another one run me over, "watch your step" unlocked.

Last edited by LilMissRoxy; 12-27-2009 at 07:40 AM.
Superman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 11:03 AM   #5
Jedi Kayben

Jedi Kayben's Gamercard
Same thing happened to me, i didnt get watch your step earlier in th game or when i got hit my an SUV and got ouch. But then later on in Pound for Pound i got killed by enemies and when i respawned it unlocked!!!!!! Weird.
Old 03-19-2009, 09:05 PM   #6
JC

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   x360a Book Club   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedi Kayben View Post
Same thing happened to me, i didnt get watch your step earlier in th game or when i got hit my an SUV and got ouch. But then later on in Pound for Pound i got killed by enemies and when i respawned it unlocked!!!!!! Weird.
Same as me, I was very worried when I did not get it when I killed my first SUV...
Old 01-24-2010, 04:07 PM   #7
Infection Ftw

ROBBERT DHT's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Ok..following what you all here posted I replayed the Pound for Pound mission and I destroyed the first truck, then I let the second roadkill me which didn't work. Tried again still nothing. Then I destroyed it and after the next truck roadkilling me once more I finally got it. Weird but at least I got it now Hope this helps for others.
Infection Ftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 02:20 PM   #8
Optimus Adam

Optimus Adam's Gamercard
Tried getting run over by each SUV. Finally popped on one of the ones by the flea market....driving right along the water I think. Glad that's done. 1000 for me.
Optimus Adam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 06:17 PM   #9
Masklin

SILVERsifDURFER's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xMac73 View Post
I was wondering the same thing, and then it unlocked on the SUV level 'Pound for Pound' when I was fighting off some enemies along the flea market. Very strange because there are no windows and no cliffs right there --- but I'm not complaining!
Got it in the same place, after throwing enough enemies off cliffs and the replaying pound for pound andgetting run over a couple of times. It popped when I destroyed the 2nd SUV by the flea market.

Completed Games
Masklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 12:11 PM   #10
The Pink Catt

AHN Pink Catt's Gamercard
i got mine by dieing by the suv in the ally after the market
Old 07-20-2009, 02:28 AM   #11
Jedi ObiJoe

Jedi Obijoe's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
This achievement sucks! I finally started paying attention to "Watch Your Step" halfway through the game. I had launched a lot of people off the cliffs with Bolt's special moves (ground pound and bark). By the end of the game it had not unlocked. I went back through and stated counting the number of people I threw off the cliffs - after 25 it still didn't unlock so I looked here. Tried the pound for pound level - getting killed and killing the different suvs. It just unlocked for me on my fourth try where the two suvs come out of the building. After getting run over a few times I backed up a little. Held my ground and killed the first suv - the second swerved and missed me and the achievement popped. Good luck with this one - only a few achievements left and the game goes back to blockbuster.

Hit 100,000 GS on 12/22/2011 with Mile High Club - thanks to all the boosters and this great site.

Looking to Boost: Bioshock 2, Ghostbusters, Quantum of Solace, GTA IV Multiplayer, Halo Reach DLC

Message me on XBox Live if you need an extra player for any of those.
Jedi ObiJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 05:55 PM   #12
secrett

LEGDROP OF DOOM's Gamercard
i got it after after the suv ran over 25 peple
secrett is offline   Reply With Quote