PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Grand Theft Auto IV
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-18-2009, 07:08 PM   #1
Mapanyap

Mapanyap's Gamercard
Seagull Map?

http://www.gta4.tv/guide/132/seagulls/

Thanks to DHartmann

Last edited by Mapanyap; 02-21-2009 at 02:13 PM.
Mapanyap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 07:10 PM   #2
ChillcoRE

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
IGN are currently working on one and it should be out soon;
http://grandtheftauto.ign.com/articl...rsion-Released

Btw, what do you need to do to get 100% other than these: Bike Deliveries, Stubbs' jobs, Gang Wars and Races. I'm on 86%.

100% Retail

Assassin's Creed, Assassin's Creed 2, Bioshock, Call of Duty 2, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, Fable 2, Fallout 3, Fallout 3 PC, Fight Night Round 3, Left 4 Dead, Lego Indiana Jones, Lost, Oblivion, TMNT

100% Arcade
Dash of Destruction, Portal: Still Alive, Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic the Hedgehog 3, Soul Calibur
ChillcoRE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 07:25 PM   #3
Mapanyap

Mapanyap's Gamercard
You need to win a game of pool, darts and airhockey (not 100% sure on the airhockey bit), need to do every activity with Clay/Terry atleast once and of course the seagulls. That's it I think ontop of the things you've already done. Oh and the 3 random Pedestrian missions, they come up on your map though. 2 are from the same guy.

Last edited by Mapanyap; 02-18-2009 at 07:28 PM.
Mapanyap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 07:28 PM   #4
ChillcoRE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mapanyap View Post
You need to win a game of pool, darts, need to do every activity with Clay/Terry atleast once and of course the seagulls. That's it I think ontop of the things you've already done. Oh and the 3 random Pedestrian missions, they come up on your map though. 2 are from the same guy.
Yeah I thought those would be the things need. I thought there would be more Random peds though, I've done all 3 and just thought I was missing the other or something. Thanks.

100% Retail

Assassin's Creed, Assassin's Creed 2, Bioshock, Call of Duty 2, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, Fable 2, Fallout 3, Fallout 3 PC, Fight Night Round 3, Left 4 Dead, Lego Indiana Jones, Lost, Oblivion, TMNT

100% Arcade
Dash of Destruction, Portal: Still Alive, Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic the Hedgehog 3, Soul Calibur
Old 02-18-2009, 07:34 PM   #5
LiamW92

Liammm RUFC's Gamercard
But Why Do You Want 100%...

What Do You Actually Gain From It ..

If Its Kool I Might Get 100% Lol..

(BTW- We Are Talking About L&D Aren't We?)
LiamW92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 07:40 PM   #6
ChillcoRE

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiamW92 View Post
But Why Do You Want 100%...

What Do You Actually Gain From It ..

If Its Kool I Might Get 100% Lol..

(BTW- We Are Talking About L&D Aren't We?)
I imagine there will be some sort of in-game unlock because there is no achievement for getting it, but no details are known right now.

100% Retail

100% Arcade
Old 02-19-2009, 03:58 PM   #7
Indi.

Hey man, I got 96% and I done everything and I mean, EVERYTHING and I can't get 97%, which other activity/achievement is required to get 97%?
Indi. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 04:02 PM   #8
ChillcoRE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indi. View Post
Hey man, I got 96% and I done everything and I mean, EVERYTHING and I can't get 97%, which other activity/achievement is required to get 97%?
Hey Indi, it's Enjoi :P
Apparently the Seagulls are 3.33% which means that if you are on 96.67% like me and the other guy from the forums, we're already and haven't missed anything. We just need to wait for the IGN map

100% Retail

100% Arcade
Old 02-19-2009, 04:04 PM   #9
Indi.

Ahh hey man, so what's the 97%?
Old 02-19-2009, 04:07 PM   #10
ChillcoRE

I don't have any idea how he's managed to get to 97%. I think that the 3 of us are right, 3.33% for the Seagulls seems like the most likely solution.

100% Retail

100% Arcade
Old 02-19-2009, 04:09 PM   #11
Indi.

I know, he killed some seagulls :P, so yup that's all we gotta wait for the IGN map