PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Resident Evil 5
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-06-2009, 10:46 PM   #1
vorbag

Vorbag's Gamercard
BSAA Emblem Guide

BSAA EMBLEM GUIDE

BSAA Emblems are located through out the game in hidden locations. They are blue octagon shaped shields that unlocked bonus features in the game and also an achievement. To unlock them you must first find them and then shoot them with a weapon. Some may require a sniper riles if they are out of range of normal weapons.

Credit to RyanB from http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genme...topic=48428586

Hope this helps, maybe link it to the achievement guide.

Chapter 1-2:

1. There's a building where you go upstairs and come out on a balcony. Look at the opposite building from the balcony and you'll find it.

2. At the chest with 3 gold bars inside, before you jump over the gap to reach the chest, look up and you'll see a water tank. The emblem is right underneath it.

3. Right before you finish the chapter with the elevator, look to the right of the corridor and you'll see the emblem through the gap in the wall

Chapter 2-1/Storage Facility

01: Storage Facility: This emblem is situated high on the southern wall of the Storage Facility Warehouse you begin the chapter in.

02: Storage Facility: After crossing the bridge, when you take the steps down to the sewers, the emblem will be on one of the bridge supports.

03: In the Market area where you have to shot the keys down next to the haning body. There is a booth that has CHARGE writen on the front of it. It is on the celling inside the booth.

04: The Port: When the chopper arrives, climb the ladder to the building on the right and then this emblem is inside the building opposite.

05: Shanty Town: When you perform the ‘assist jump’ on the top floor of the building, turn around and this is on the roof above you.

Chapter 2-2/Train Station

01: Train Station: After killing all of the dogs, climb up onto the train carriages and then turn to look at the pylon. The emblem will be at the top of it.

02: The Mines: When you cross the bridge there is a waterfall to your right. Look high in the waterfall and you’ll see the emblem in the water.

03: Mining Area: After climbing the long ladder up the rock-face, go left and then use your sniper rifle to pick this off the large factory building.

Chapter 3-1/Marshlands

01: Marshlands: Head to the remote, deserted settlement in the north-west corner of the map, get out of your boat and aim up at the underside of the thatched roof.

02: Marshlands: Head to the central island (where the chickens are) and aim your sniper rifle from the jetty underneath the hut.

03: After placing the slates and opening the door to the village, drop down into the water and then turn around and look inside the hold under the walkway.

4. At the start of the level, you should see a pole with wires, looking like telephone poles. At the 2nd joining pole far off in the distance is the emblem. You'll need a steady sniper rifle to shoot it.

Chapter 3-2/Execution Ground

01: Execution Ground: Between the two tents at the camp.

02: Oil Field – Dock: Once the countdown has begun, enter the small hut to the left.

Chapter 3-3/Oil Field – Drilling Facilities

01: Drilling Facilities: When you arrive at the first enclosed dock area, the Emblem is just visible above the gate that you entered by.

Chapter 4-1/Caves

01: Caves: Head to the far end of the caves and walk past the ladder. Stand by the fence and look out across the ravine to the waterfall opposite.

02: Ancient Village: As soon as you begin, look at the distant structure supporting the reflective lens and use your sniper rifle to aim halfway down it.

03: Labyrinth: When you enter the area, jump the gap to the right and head up to the highest point, then aim at the ruins above the green statue.

Chapter 4-2/Worship Area

01: Pyramid: When you reach the bottom floor, this Emblem will be inside one of the side chambers. Turn around upon entering and it’ll be above the door.

Chapter 5-1/Underground Garden

01: Underground Garden: Go around to the right-hand side of the area and aim underneath the walkway that takes you in the Progenitor Virus House.

Chapter 5-2/Experimental Facility

01: Missile Area: Head down to the ground floor down the far end and you’ll find this Emblem inside an open dumpster.

Chapter 5-3/Uroboros Research Facility

01: Uroboros Research Facility: After leaving the area where you killed the Uroboros, this Emblem is behind the right-hand rotating fan.

02: Moving Platform: Stand at the foot of the steps on the platform and aim up at the upderside of the control booth straight ahead.

03: Monarch Room Entrance: Before summoning the elevator, move into the corner and then look down into the elevator shaft.

Chapter 6-1/Ship Deck

01: Ship Deck: Aim at the top of the radar mast on top of the bridge towards the back of the ship.

02: Ship Deck: When Sheva is trapped in the cage, this Emblem is inside one of the containers that the Majinis spill out of. Toss in a grenade to get it.

03: Ship Hold: After meeting Excella, look in the high glass-fronted cabinet to the right of the plant containers.

Last edited by vorbag; 03-14-2009 at 03:25 PM.
vorbag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 11:09 PM   #2
Baris

Baris Dogan's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Nice bablefish :P but it did help me find a missing 1 thanks
Baris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 11:19 PM   #3
vorbag

Vorbag's Gamercard
Also here is the complete tresure guide if any one wants to add it on a post. I dont have time to edit all the cells and tables in HTML for the forum.

http://translate.google.com/translat...ml&sl=ja&tl=en

vorbag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 02:37 AM   #4
XFOX 1

XFOX 1's Gamercard
i need number 5 on level 2-1 how do i find it just says co op jump but where nice guide thanx
XFOX 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 02:59 AM   #5
Zephro

ZephroDyne's Gamercard
Nice guide, was waiting for one like this. Cheers.
Zephro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 04:56 AM   #6
SK L4xX

Sir Lexomatico's Gamercard
i cant get number 5 on 2-1 and number 4 on 3-1..... help would be appreciated
SK L4xX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 04:15 PM   #7
goothgone

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
props got the last 6 emblem achievement unlock
goothgone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 05:25 PM   #8
Zephro

ZephroDyne's Gamercard
3-1, (4) is just an engrish repeat of (3). Here's how to get the real one:

At the start of the level, you should see a pole with wires, looking like telephone poles. At the 2nd joining pole far off in the distance is the emblem. You'll need a steady sniper rifle to shoot it.
Old 03-07-2009, 06:28 PM   #9
wwwdotloldotcom

Either I'm completely blind or they're really hidden. I managed to get 0/30 in my playthrough =x
Old 03-07-2009, 07:32 PM   #10
CentralRug

CentralRug's Gamercard
Same as!! Only found 2 and I've nearly finished my first playthrough
CentralRug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 02:12 AM   #11
Rascalov

EbonHawk01's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I'm stuck on a few of these.

5. Trial MAP, stage CHENSOMAJINI out.Cooperative building roof jump
Where is it exactly?

02: Marshlands: Head to the central island (where the chickens are) and aim your sniper rifle from the jetty underneath the hut.
Aim where? I cant find this one.

01: Missile Area: Head down to the ground floor down the far end and you’ll find this Emblem inside an open dumpster.

I see the emblem but cant shoot it. I stand right in front of it and aim at it but cant get it to shoot the actual emblem. Kinda hard to explain. It's like its too deep in the dumpster for the aiming laser to reach it. What did you guys do?

R.I.P CrustyDirtDemon 1986-2011
Rascalov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 03:59 AM   #12
Zephro

ZephroDyne's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampiresoul View Post
I'm stuck on a few of these.

5. Trial MAP, stage CHENSOMAJINI out.Cooperative building roof jump
Where is it exactly?

Aim where? I cant find this one.

I see the emblem but cant shoot it. I stand right in front of it and aim at it but cant get it to shoot the actual emblem. Kinda hard to explain. It's like its too deep in the dumpster for the aiming laser to reach it. What did you guys do?
I already pointed out the mistake of 5 on 2-1 earlier, guess TS hasn't updated it.
The emblem is actually on the ceiling in a small booth. It has CHARGE on the front. It's opposite to the building where you get the key from a hanging body.

For the Marshlands one, stand at the jetty. The emblem is underneath the hut.

For the missle area one, my S&W magnum somehow went through and I was able to shoot it. You might want to try a sniper rifle if that doesn't work, or a grenade.
Old 03-10-2009, 05:22 AM   #13
Venomized

Armoured Brecce's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by vorbag View Post
BSAA EMBLEM GUIDE

BSAA Emblems are located through out the game in hidden locations. They are blue octagon shaped shields that unlocked bonus features in the game and also an achievement. To unlock them you must first find them and then shoot them with a weapon. Some may require a sniper riles if they are out of range of normal weapons.

Credit to RyanB from http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genme...topic=48428586

Hope this helps, maybe link it to the achievement guide.

Definitely going to use this when I get back from Hawaii. Going to do it on professional mode though . . . =(
Venomized is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 02:25 AM   #14
Kyanite

Send a message via AIM to Kyanite Send a message via Yahoo to Kyanite

RCPD Zombie's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by vorbag View Post

Chapter 1-2:

2. At the chest with 3 gold bars inside, before you jump over the gap to reach the chest, look up and you'll see a water tank. The emblem is right underneath it.
This is slightly misleading. The emblem isn't just before you jump to the chest. As soon as you climb up the ladder, turn around and look up. You'll see the emblem below a water tank.
Kyanite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 01:43 PM   #15
Ash J Williams9

Ash J Williams9's Gamercard
Actually the emblem in the train yard isn't on a pylon it's on the top of a tower by where you start the level.. you still have to kill the dogs and get on the train card.. thanks wiki cheats for the right location
Ash J Williams9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 06:53 PM   #16
STONE DEVIL

STONE DEVIL's Gamercard
Thanks bro.
STONE DEVIL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 12:00 AM   #17
zeroxdelta

ShadowColossusX's Gamercard
Great guide, these things were surprisingly difficult to find.
Old 03-18-2009, 02:10 AM   #18
blsmafioso

blsmafioso's Gamercard
Can any one tell me any thing else on how to find the third emblem in level 1-2.... is it on the hall with the last elevator? * Nevermind just found it

Last edited by blsmafioso; 03-18-2009 at 02:17 AM.
blsmafioso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 10:09 AM   #19
Wanz1

Wanz's Gamercard
Thank you very much.
Old 04-10-2009, 09:08 AM   #20
Trak888

Wrong location 4-1?

In the labyrinth, i used a video guide and this text guide but the emblem wasn't there? Point is i had to finish the level with only 2 of the 3

edit: nevermind
Trak888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 07:16 AM   #21
ValkyrieOne15

OriginaIGenesis's Gamercard
hey thanks for the guide! it made this achievement overly simple
ValkyrieOne15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 11:37 AM   #22
JusZen

JusZen's Gamercard
Thumbs down

the worst guide i've ever seen