PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Resident Evil 5
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-08-2009, 01:25 AM   #1
Philly46
Banned User

Philly46's Gamercard
Achievement Guide

Thanks to dethklok for starting the original thread but it's not getting updated as fast as it needs to be.

Overview

+ Estimated achievement difficulty: ?/10

+ Offline: 50 (1000)

+ Online: 0(0)

+ Approximate time: ?

+ Minimum number of playthroughs needed: ?

+ Glitched achievements: None

+ Cheats: No Cheats

Co-Op does not affect achievements, anything that you can unlock in single player will work exactly the same in Co-Op.

Infinite ammo does not affect achievements.

Beat the game in under 5 hours (any difficulty) to unlock Infinite Rocket Launcher.

Story Related - Unmissable

Completed Chapter 1-1 - 15

Complete Chapter 1 - 1 on any difficulty setting.

See "Completed Chapter 6-3"

Completed Chapter 1-2 - 15

Complete Chapter 1 - 2 on any difficulty setting.

Completed Chapter 2-1 - 15

Complete Chapter 2 - 1 on any difficulty setting.

Completed Chapter 2-2 - 15

Complete Chapter 2 - 2 on any difficulty setting.

Completed Chapter 2-3 - 15

Complete Chapter 2 - 3 on any difficulty setting.

Completed Chapter 3-1 - 15

Complete Chapter 3 - 1 on any difficulty setting.

Completed Chapter 3-2 - 15

Complete Chapter 3 - 2 on any difficulty setting.

Completed Chapter 3-3 - 15

Complete Chapter 3 - 3 on any difficulty setting.

Completed Chapter 4-1 - 15

Complete Chapter 4 - 1 on any difficulty setting.

Completed Chapter 4-2 - 15

Complete Chapter 4 - 2 on any difficulty setting.

Completed Chapter 5-1 - 15

Complete Chapter 5 - 1 on any difficulty setting.

Completed Chapter 5-2 - 15

Complete Chapter 5 - 2 on any difficulty setting.

Completed Chapter 5-3 - 15

Complete Chapter 5 - 3 on any difficulty setting.

Completed Chapter 6-1 - 15

Complete Chapter 6 - 1 on any difficulty setting.

Completed Chapter 6-2 - 15

Complete Chapter 6 - 2 on any difficulty setting.

Completed Chapter 6-3 - 15

Complete Chapter 6 - 3 on any difficulty setting.

Complete the chapter on any difficulty and this achievement will unlock when the game breaks down your stats for the level and gives you your rank.

Recruit - 15

Complete all chapters on Amateur.

See "Veteran"

Soldier - 15

Complete all chapters on Normal.

See "Veteran"

Veteran - 30

Complete all chapters on Veteran.

Complete the game on a chosen difficulty to unlock the appropriate achievement. Difficulties do stack so you can dive straight into Veteran if you're feeling brave.

War Hero - 70

Complete all chapters on the most difficult setting.

Complete the game on Professional difficulty. To unlock this difficulty you first need to complete the game on Veteran.

Last edited by jackanape; 03-22-2010 at 08:30 AM.
Philly46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 01:26 AM   #2
Philly46
Banned User

Philly46's Gamercard
Story Related - Missable

The following 3 Achievements (Heart Stopper, Bad Blood and Masters Of Removing) contain spoilers to the story so don't look at these until after you have completed the game if you don't want to know.

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)

Collectables

Egg Hunt - 15
Find all 4 types of eggs.

White - Chapter 1-2. Just before you head into the building with the lady in the black dress head up to the roof of the building which has the shotgun. Should be a chicken up there, if not he's already roaming about. Should drop a white egg on Normal difficulty.

Also look below at Gold Egg.

Brown - Chapter 1-2. Like above but play on Amateur.

Gold - Chapter 3-1. Middle island on the map, it's like a little chicken farm. Arrive and wait a moment, chicken should give a little cock a doodle do and drop a Gold egg. Also at the back right on the shelf are some white eggs. Some chickens also lay white eggs.

Rotten - This appears to drop randomly later in the game from Chapter 4-1 onwards. So keep playing and hope.

There are other chickens around the game so keep an eye out and it may drop you a present.

All Dressed Up - 30
Purchase all available alternative costumes in Bonus Features.

Both Chris and Sheva have 3 costumes in total, these can be purchased in Bonus Features.

The first set can be obtained by completing the game.
The second set by completing the game and obtaining 25 and 30 BSAA emblems.

They Belong in a Museum - 30
Obtain all treasures in the game.

The majority you should be able to pick up on one play through. Here is the guide.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=131690

Thanks to Sottle.

Here you can download a Spreadsheet to use as a check list, it contains the information Sottle put together. It is fully compatible with Open Office and Excel, you can open it in GoogleApps but the conditional formatting does not work.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/fvvwm6

Badge Of Honor - 30
Find all the BSAA emblems.

These emblems are well hidden around each Chapter, if you go into Chapter Select you can see how many you have on any Chapter.

This is the text guide.
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=131117

Thanks to vorbag.

Here is the video guide.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=131999

Thanks to GaMeReVX.

They're ACTION Figures! - 30
Collect all the figurines.

Figures unlock in Bonus Features by meeting certain criteria, most require you to complete Chapters and aquire a certain amount of BSAA emblems. They have to be purchased using Exchange Points which you obtain when you complete Chapters or Stages in Mercenaries.

Last edited by Philly46; 03-10-2009 at 04:43 PM.
Old 03-08-2009, 01:26 AM   #3
Philly46
Banned User

Philly46's Gamercard
Weapons, Items, Misc.

Stockpile - 30
Obtain all available weapons.

New weapons can be obtained in two ways, either by purchasing them from Item Management or picking them up in a Chapter (only certain weapons can be obtained this way).

Hand Gun
M92F - Chapter 1-1
H&K P8
SIG P226
M93R - Fully
Upgrade M92F

Shotgun
Ithaca M37 - Chapter 1-2
M3 - Chapter 3-3
Jail Breaker - Chapter 6-1
Hydra - Fully
Upgrade Ithaca M37

Machine Gun
ZV61
AK-74 - Chapter 5-1
H&K MP5 - Chapter 2-1
SIG 556 - Chapter 5-2

Rifle
S75 - Chapter 2-1
Dragunov SVD
H&K PSG-1 - Chapter 5-3

Magnum
S&W M29 - Chapter 3-1
L.Hawk
S&W M500 - Fully Upgrade S&W M29

Misc.
Grenade Launcher - Chapter 4-1
Rocket Launcher - Chapter 3-1
Stun Rod
Gatling Gun - Fully Upgrade ZV61
Longbow - Fully Upgrade S75
Proximity Bomb
Hand Grenade
Incendiary Grenade
Flash Grenade

Take It To The Max - 30
Completely upgrade all weapons.

To unlock all upgrades for weapons you must first complete the game on any difficulty, you will need in excess of 1M Gold to purchase and upgrade all weapons. At present the fastest way is the Egg Glitch. Other methods include runs through Chapter 4-1.

Exploding Heads - 15
Pull off 20 headshots.

Simple, aim, shoot, BOOM! HEADSHOT! 20 of these as you progress through the game and the achievement is yours.

A Cut Above - 15
Defeat 5 enemies with the Knife.

If you're feeling brave you can start taking on Majini with the knife right from the start. Other wise in Chapter 4-1 you can find spiders on the walls which you can slice.

Cattle Prod - 15
Defeat 30 enemies with the Stun rod.

This weapon can be purchased for 3K Gold. You can then either run riot throughout the game or head back to Chapter 1-1, after your first encounter with the Majini you burst through the window and as you head forward you encounter a mob which has over 30 infected.

Crowd Control - 15
Defeat 30 enemies with the Gatling gun.

To aquire the Gatling Gun you first need to fully upgrade the VZ61 Machine Gun, complete the game and then you can purchase it for 50K Gold. As above you can return to Chapter 1-1 and take out your 30 there.

Bull's Eye - 15
Defeat 30 enemies with the Longbow.

To aquire the Longbow you first need to fully upgrade the S75 Rifle, complete the game and then you can purchase it for 50K Gold. You need to select Sheva as your character and as above you can return to Chapter 1-1 and take out your 30 there.

Get Physcial - 15
Defeat 20 enemies with physical attacks.

When you shoot an enemy enough he will step back, at this moment you'll see a on the screen that says either "Hook", "Straight", or if he is on the floor it will say "Stomp". Once you preform the action the Majini should be dead. Repeat 20 times and done.

Thanks to III Will III.

Lead Aspirin - 30
Defeat a Majini with a headshot while it's jumping.

Chapter 3-2, after you've taken out the initial wave of Majini head down and they'll take out the bridge. Stay on your side for the moment at they will come to you jumping across the platforms. With an upgraded Shotgun just aim up and pull the trigger when they're jumping across to you.

Fireworks - 15
Shoot an enemy Molotov cocktail, dynamite stick, or hand grenade.

Chapter 2-1, you'll have an encounter with the dogs and then move round the containers and drop down. Here will be a few more dogs and a big guy Majini, look on top of the container behind him and you will see a Majini with explosives in his hand. Shoot it and you're done.

Be The Knife - 60
Deflect a bow gun arrow with your knife.

Chapter 2-1 will be the first time you encounter a Majini with a crossbow, there is no trick here. Just get your timing right and this achievement will be yours.

Meat Shower - 15
Defeat 3 Majini with one grenade or proximity bomb.

End of Chapter 1-1 will be your best bet, wait until you get a group of Majini and throw a Hand Grenade at their feet and boom!

Go Into The Light - 15
Defeat 2 enemies with one flash grenade.

Beginning of Chapter 3-3 make sure you have a Flash Grenade as when you drop down two of the enemies are Type 2 Plagas so shoot everyone in the head. Once those two are exposed throw the Flash Grenade and it'll take them out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by F Stumbleduck View Post
One tip for "Go Into the Light": it works the way described in the guide, but if you want a slightly easier approach just wait until you encounter the groups of spiders. These guys die instantly with flashbangs, so I found it easiest to do it to them.

Ride The Lightning - 15
Defeat a Majini using the electric current from a transformer.

Again, end of Chapter 1-1. Once the Executioner knocks down the gate run out past him and look up to the left to see the Transformer (looks exactly like the achievement picture). Shoot it down once a Majini is near.

Stop, Drop, & Roll
Defeat 3 Majini at once by setting oil canisters on fire.

Yet again, end of Chapter 1-1 when facing off against the villagers and the executioner, wait until the executioner breaks down the barrier and run forward noting the oil barrels that you pass on your left. Turn around (make sure there is a nice distance between you and the barrels) and wait for some villagers to start running after you and shoot the barrel.

Baptism By Fire - 15
Defeat 3 Majini at once with a drum or gas tank explosion.

Chapter 2-1, after you take out the oncoming truck Majini will follow and there will be barrels left either side of the bridge. Wait until they're near and blow them up.

There are other opportunities throughout the game but this is the method I used.

Drive By - 30
Stop an armored truck by taking out the driver.

Chapter 2-3, after the quick time event where you press + a truck will appear from the left. Dispose of this normally and another truck will now be on your right hand side, this is the easiest truck to get the driver. Shoot out the armour on his door window and he'll be exposed for a quick kill.

Last edited by Philly46; 03-13-2009 at 01:03 PM.
Old 03-08-2009, 01:27 AM   #4
Philly46
Banned User

Philly46's Gamercard
Egg On Your Face - 15
Defeat a Majini with a rotten egg.

Drop the difficulty to Amatuer and start chapter 1-2. Run through to where you encounter the female Majini, when you've got her attention shoot her with the pistol once and quickly equip the rotten egg and throw.

A Friend In Need - 15
Save partner 10 times when HELP is displayed.

When your partner runs into trouble and is grabbed by an enemy the HELP icon is shown on screen. Run over and press to assist. 10 times and this will unlock.

Lifeguard - 15
Save partner 10 times when DYING is displayed.

Easiest way to do this is go onto a higher difficulty and don't give Sheva any weapons or health items. She'll soon get into trouble and when the DYING icon is displayed on screen rush over and press to resuscitate her.

The Works - 15
Chain the maximum number of combos together in one go.

Thanks to faded.

Who Do You Trust? - 30
Build up a certain level of trust with your partner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaMeReVX View Post
You can actually get it quicker than that. I basically loaded her up with healing items, got hit and let her heal/resuscitate me.

The key thing that I did during this was to say "Thanks!" (Press after receiving an item/being healed from Sheva) after any interactions. No, seriously. I have yet to play single player (been playing co-op) and all I've been doing to get the achievement was thanking her whenever she healed/resuscitate/gave me ammo. It took approximately 10-15 interactions (unverifed exact number, apologies due to trading ammo as well, also took about 15 minutes overall, majority healing interactions with each other) to get it.

(Notes: Ran around Chapter 1-2, getting up to area with the boss battle. Ran the chapter twice to obtain achievement, getting it halfway on second run.)

Hope that helps!
Thanks to GaMeReVX.

Last edited by Philly46; 03-09-2009 at 02:02 AM.
Old 03-10-2009, 01:42 AM   #5
mastas

Kae Mastas's Gamercard
Talking

Who Do You Trust? - 30

You can do it in single player mode too just press (B) when she Heals you, Get a Head Shot and Give you an item. I got mine just hitting (B) every time she do one of the three. I hope this Helps.
mastas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 05:13 PM   #6
sunnyp_343

RarestPRO GAMER's Gamercard
Who Do You Trust achievement

i found a very easy way to achieve a Who Do You Trust achievement.this is in 5.2 level.in the conveyor belt where lot of dead bodies laying in belt with a jewel.u only need to give thank by press B after grab ur self to laying zomie and sheva will rescue u.do this 10 or 15 times.i got this in 8th time.this is 100% chance to get this achievement. MY GT RarestPRO GAMER.
sunnyp_343 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 02:34 PM   #7
Crosshare1992

A CexY BeaST's Gamercard
[quote=Philly46;1684994] Egg On Your Face - 15
Defeat a Majini with a rotten egg.

Drop the difficulty to Amatuer and start chapter 1-2. Run through to where you encounter the female Majini, when you've got her attention shoot her with the pistol once and quickly equip the rotten egg and throw.

Does her head have to be shot off?
Crosshare1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 02:36 PM   #8
ChillcoRE

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crosshare1992 View Post
Does her head have to be shot off?
No, just shoot her torso with a pistol then throw the egg at her and she'll die.

100% Retail

Assassin's Creed, Assassin's Creed 2, Bioshock, Call of Duty 2, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, Fable 2, Fallout 3, Fallout 3 PC, Fight Night Round 3, Left 4 Dead, Lego Indiana Jones, Lost, Oblivion, TMNT

100% Arcade
Dash of Destruction, Portal: Still Alive, Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic the Hedgehog 3, Soul Calibur
ChillcoRE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 11:58 AM   #9
NaptownKiller1

xX H3ADCOUNT Xx's Gamercard

Who Do You Trust? - 30

an easy way to get this achievement is to do the egg glitch thingy with the frags and get a bunch of frags, then load up singleplayer( you cannot do this in co-op, it is a singleplayer achievement) and then throw grenades at sheva until she needs a revive then go up and revive her, then do this as many times as it takes to get your achievement, you shold get it after so many times, just be patient and do it as many times as it takes
NaptownKiller1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 08:50 PM   #10
Megazerosaber

[quote=NaptownKiller1;1717893]
Who Do You Trust? - 30

Here's how I got the achievement. On the level where you are walking on a conveyor belt, there are zombies that are lying down. If you get too close to them they lunge at you and you need to shake them off or have Sheva free you. Let yourself get grabbed and then thank Sheva everytime she saves you. I did this about 6-7 times and the achievement unlocked.
Megazerosaber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 12:11 PM   #11
bigtankdawg

BigTankDawg's Gamercard
Hey great Guide Philly46! It gets an excellent five star vote from me.

I noticed one small typo though... unless its my mistake... In which case forget I ever said anything. Under the list of weapons... It says "Machine Gun: ZV61" closest thing I saw was the machine gun "VZ61" (I'd hate for a little typo be on such a nice detailed guide. lol)

Anyway thanks again man! I'm definitely gonna use this!

Last edited by bigtankdawg; 03-14-2009 at 01:52 PM. Reason: Because I'm dislexsic... lol...
bigtankdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 01:33 PM   #12
bigtankdawg

BigTankDawg's Gamercard
Philly46, Woot!!! I just found the VZ61 (MG) in the game. Its in Chapter 1-1 right after the Executioner brakes down the gate. If you run past him all the way down to the big red metal doors (the ones that the chopper takes out in the cut scene) its just to the right of that in one of those metal cases.

Anyway, I find it interesting that the only things I've been able to contribute to this guide were regarding the VZ61 (MG). Anyway thanks again man. Awesome guide. I've already put it too good use.

Last edited by bigtankdawg; 03-14-2009 at 01:53 PM.
bigtankdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 02:19 PM   #13
faded

for the people that find it confusing to obtain the "who do u trust" achievement, basically u need to play with the AI partner (single player) not coop, everytime sheva heals u, ur gonna have to say thanks (rescucitate counts too)

it takes some time though and u need to be patient, u'll get it eventually

but there's an even quicker way (but its not fun) if ur doing the egg glitch thingy, just equip rotten eggs to ur inventory (chris only, sheva doesnt need to carry anything) and eat it while standing next to her, ur status will change to dying and she'll rescucitate u, say thanks immediately

rinse and repeat

faded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 01:23 PM   #14
P I Staker30

Tommy 40 Hands's Gamercard
Do I need to have all the eggs in my bag to get the achievement? Or can I just collect and sell?

Quote:
Baptism By Fire - 15
Defeat 3 Majini at once with a drum or gas tank explosion.

Chapter 2-1, after you take out the oncoming truck Majini will follow and there will be barrels left either side of the bridge. Wait until they're near and blow them up.

There are other opportunities throughout the game but this is the method I used.
For this one I found an easier way; When you face off against the first chainsaw guy where you have to throw Sheva to the other side and come down to unlock the door for you (Shanty Town in demo) have your partner wait for Infected to get up near the barrel and then you shoot the barrel, there are easily 5-6 of em.

Thanks SeedyEvil

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyanideBreathMint View Post
Sometimes, I like to pee in the sink.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApochWeiss View Post

dag gum whipper snappers...and their wild sex parties

Last edited by P I Staker30; 03-14-2009 at 01:29 PM.
P I Staker30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 08:57 PM   #15
daviduk2000

daviduk2000's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
my EDITING contains spoilers, . i added locations of some weapons

[quote=Philly46;1684991]Weapons, Items, Misc.

Stockpile - 30

New weapons can be obtained in two ways, either by purchasing them from Item Management or picking them up in a Chapter (only certain weapons can be obtained this way).

Hand Gun
M92F - Chapter 1-1
H&K P8
SIG P226
M93R - Fully
Upgrade M92F

Shotgun
Ithaca M37 - Chapter 1-2
M3 - Chapter 3-3
Hydra - Fully
Upgrade Ithaca M37

Machine Gun
ZV61 -- THIS CAN BE FOUND AT THE ASSEMBLY LEVEL END OF FIRST ACT the survival part from the demo
AK-74 - Chapter 5-1
H&K MP5 - Chapter 2-1
SIG 556 - Chapter 5-2

Rifle
S75 - Chapter 2-1
Dragunov SVD -- THIS CAN BE FOUND IN A LOCKER AFTER THE MINES FIRST ROOM CHAPTER 2or 3 i think
H&K PSG-1 - Chapter 5-3

Magnum
S&W M29 - Chapter 3-1
L.Hawk --- THIS CAN BE FOUND DURING FIRST WESKER FIGHT AFTER CUTSCENE RUN UPSTAIRS INTO A ROOM THERES A CRYPT THAT REQUIRES 2 TO OPEN THERE IT IS

Misc.
Stun Rod
Proximity Bomb
Hand Grenade
Incendiary Grenade
Flash Grenade

Last edited by daviduk2000; 03-16-2009 at 11:22 PM.
daviduk2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 09:54 PM   #16
mikeeeeeeeee124
Banned User

mikeeeeeeeee124's Gamercard
I'm sure that someone has mentioned this by now, but a real easy way to get Lead Asprin is also in 3-2, when you are waiting for Josh to summon the elevator. After he summons the elevator and then you are waiting on him to open the door, the ladder to the left of the door will provide an unlimited amount of jumping Majini. I got the achievement on veteran w/ a S&W 500 mag, but it is just as easy to get it w/ a shotty of your choice.
mikeeeeeeeee124 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 04:12 PM   #17
muzykalscorpio

Send a message via AIM to muzykalscorpio

EeHh AaRoN's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philly46 View Post
Weapons, Items, Misc.

Stockpile - 30

Rifle

Dragunov SVD
I don't know if anybody posted this, or at the same time, this may be completely useless information, but if you wanna save a couple thousand - ?possibly? - I actually found the Dragunov SVD (RIF) in Chapter 2-2 while going for the BSAA emblems. I don't know if you have to have already unlocked it in Item Management or anything, but I randomly opened a locker and it was inside.

(After the mines, in the building, after that cut-scene, before going downstairs; there are two lockers near a desk. IIRC.)

... so, yeah, not like it's expensive to buy, but if you want to save... I don't know, a minute or something... it can be found.
muzykalscorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 07:38 PM   #18
P Fratt

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzykalscorpio View Post
I don't know if anybody posted this, or at the same time, this may be completely useless information, but if you wanna save a couple thousand - ?possibly? - I actually found the Dragunov SVD (RIF) in Chapter 2-2 while going for the BSAA emblems. I don't know if you have to have already unlocked it in Item Management or anything, but I randomly opened a locker and it was inside.

(After the mines, in the building, after that cut-scene, before going downstairs; there are two lockers near a desk. IIRC.)

... so, yeah, not like it's expensive to buy, but if you want to save... I don't know, a minute or something... it can be found.
Thats where I found it too, it was on my first playthrough so you don't have to have it unlocked or anything. I was wondering why that wasn't in the guide
P Fratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 02:08 AM   #19
muzykalscorpio

Send a message via AIM to muzykalscorpio

EeHh AaRoN's Gamercard
Quote:
Weapons, Items, Misc.

Stockpile - 30

Magnum

L.Hawk
Sorry to post again on this, since I don't really know if this is helpful / useful information or not, but I wanted to say that -

I found the L. Hawk while clearing Chapter 5-3 for the treasures, when you push open the chest during the last boss fight (spoiler), with the "exclusive" treasure is also the L. Hawk.

For those who don't want to spend that gold or something... I guess...
muzykalscorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 02:33 AM   #20
pacokorn77

Nintendo Tim's Gamercard
I'm pretty sure the only way for weapons to become unlocked throughout the game is for you to actually find them in the game (I found them all my first playthrough, so honestly, I wouldn't know otherwise), but anyhoo, this is good info for those who don't know where it is.
Old 03-22-2009, 04:38 AM   #21
Corallion

You are able to buy the weapons without actually finding them in the game. I was able to purchase the Ithaca shotgun (I think) without picking it up in the locked room. The weapon should become available after you complete the chapter the gun is in.

Corallion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 07:01 PM   #22
Qazianos

Send a message via MSN to Qazianos Send a message via Yahoo to Qazianos

xCBx I 5KiLLz I's Gamercard
Talking

[quote=Philly46;1684991]Weapons, Items, Misc.

Stockpile - 30

Hand Gun
M92F - Chapter 1-1
H&K P8
SIG P226
M93R - Fully Upgrade M92F

Shotgun
Ithaca M37 - Chapter 1-2
M3 - Chapter 3-3
Hydra - Fully Upgrade Ithaca M37

Machine Gun
ZV61
AK-74 - Chapter 5-1
H&K MP5 - Chapter 2-1
SIG 556 - Chapter 5-2

Rifle
S75 - Chapter 2-1
Dragunov SVD
H&K PSG-1 - Chapter 5-3

Magnum
S&W M29 - Chapter 3-1
L.Hawk

Misc.
Stun Rod
Proximity Bomb
Hand Grenade
Incendiary Grenade
Flash Grenade

Just letting you know Philly for a minor error. Under the MISC section where it says Gatling Gun - Fully Upgrade ZV61, its actually VZ61. Sorry for being picky

100% LiVe ArCaDe GaMeS

1. UNO, 2. Spyglass (195/200)<-Glitched, 3. Track&Field , 4. Aegis Wing, 5. Undertow, 6. Small Arms<-Pre-Upgrades, 7. Golden Axe, 8. N+, 9. Dash of Destruction.

Qazianos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 01:36 AM   #23
oo noxious oo

ii ninja nox ii's Gamercard
The gold egg is at the top island not the middle one...

It was in a chicken in a hut...

The middle island only gave me white/brown...

Seems theyre all random...

Also i've had all 4 but no achievement, i'm guessing you need all 4 at once

SEND ME A MESSAGE WHEN YOU SEND THE FRIEND REQUEST,
LETTING ME KNOW WHAT YOU'VE SENT THE REQUEST FOR, OR I WON'T ACCEPT...

Last edited by oo noxious oo; 03-13-2009 at 06:25 AM.
oo noxious oo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 07:55 PM   #24
Gamersdg

GamerSDG's Gamercard
Quote:

Egg Hunt - 15
Find all 4 types of eggs.

White - Chapter 1-2. Just before you head into the building with the lady in the black dress head up to the roof of the building which has the shotgun. Should be a chicken up there, if not he's already roaming about. Should drop a white egg on Normal difficulty.

Also look below at Gold Egg.

Brown - Chapter 1-2. Like above but play on Amateur.

Gold - Chapter 3-1. Middle island on the map, it's like a little chicken farm. Arrive and wait a moment, chicken should give a little cock a doodle do and drop a Gold egg. Also at the back right on the shelf are some white eggs. Some chickens also lay white eggs.

Rotten - This appears to drop randomly later in the game from Chapter 4-1 onwards. So keep playing and hope.

There are other chickens around the game so keep an eye out and it may drop you a present.

You can also get eggs by killing the snakes

My 100% list
I am now accepting Friends Request
Xbox live GamerTag: GamerSDG
PSN ID: GamerSDG
I am also on ps3trophies.org
Last updated 12/01/2009

Gamersdg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 08:13 PM   #25
capnfocker

Thanks Facial La Fleur for the answer. I'm gonna go home after class and upgrade something serious. Another question...is there an inventory upgrade for more slot later on in the game???

Last edited by capnfocker; 03-16-2009 at 08:28 PM.
capnfocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 09:47 AM   #26
oldhouse

oldhouse's Gamercard
Quote:

They Belong in a Museum - 30
Obtain all treasures in the game.

The majority you should be able to pick up on one play through. Here is the guide.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=131690

Thanks to Sottle.
Can you sell them once you have found them or you have to keep one for each type to unlock the achievement?
I think this point should be added in the guide.
Thank you

EDIT: I got the answer reading the whole treasure thread.
Anyway I would suggest to add this note to the guide.

1000G retail: Assassins Creed II - Borderland - Call Of Duty 4 - Darksiders - DiRT 2 - Fifa Street 3 - Gears Of War - Lost - Resident Evil 5 - Skyrim - T: Salvation - WWE Wrestlemania
200G Arcade: DoD, Fez, Monkey Island, Shadow Complex, Trials Evolution, Winterbottom

Last edited by oldhouse; 03-19-2009 at 09:49 AM.
oldhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 10:25 AM   #27
Volcom guy992

Volcom Guy's Gamercard

Achievement doesn't pop cause I already have the achievement.

For the Achievement The Works use this method.(time=1-3 minutes)

Start Chapter 6-1(Ship Deck) and make sure you have a flash bang(4-1 has a flash right tat the beginning if you need one) grenade and make sure Sheva has no weapons(so she doesnt kill the Big Majini).

Start the level and go up the first ladder killing anyone in the way(total 6 or 7 enemies). After that go up the second taller ladder and kill the grenade throwing majini(so hes not throwing explosives at you anymore) then jump down and jump down again.

As soon as you hit the ground go right and up the little stairs, this will trigger a cutscene with dogs coming out. Kill the 2 dogs right there(rockets are easiest) and then kill the 2 majini with stun rods(1 will have a worm come out its head) coming from the little stairs.

Then you walk across but before walking across equip the flash grenade. as soon as you go down the stairs straight to your left is the fat majini.

Throw the flash bang at him and then start the chain by pressing "x". Sheva will then quickly attack him right after. Finish up by pressing "x" one more time and you get your achievement.

The reason for using a flash bang is so the big majini won't get hurt and doesn't die before you can land the third attack, which would ultimately not net you the achievement.

RECKLESS x360a thought of this strategy but I found the level making it a lot quicker.

I think I will make a video in a minute.

EDIT: Theres the video sorry no music or anything.

Last edited by Volcom guy992; 03-19-2009 at 11:17 AM.
Volcom guy992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 10:30 AM   #28
_DoTTeR_

Send a message via AIM to _DoTTeR_

Dotter x360a's Gamercard
You can sell the treasure as soon as you get them and still get the achievement. 50 are needed

guide:http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=133813

eMo?
YES!
No?
_DoTTeR_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 12:27 PM   #29
Robiin

Robiin777's Gamercard
The above The Works strategy with video worked GREAT. Got it now, thanks
Robiin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 02:39 PM   #30
Jayzinator

i need someone to help finish the game on professional im up to chapter 3-3 add my gamertag if interested
Jayzinator is offline   Reply With Quote