PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Wanted: Weapons of Fate
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-25-2009, 10:03 PM   #1
IISYNII Raid3n

IISYNII Raid3n's Gamercard
Post Collectibles/Explosive Rats Guide

Here is a guide that seems to have been in high demand the last couple of days. This is complete. Any wording or confusion on my behalf I will correct if someone brings it to my attention.

THIS WILL FIND YOU EVERY COLLECTIBLE AND RAT. I have used this guide myself and had few problems finding every available collectible

This will be in order as you will find them in the game to save hassle and rats will be marked as so. There are only 5 so there is not going to be as big of an emphasis on them as the collectibles.

It has come to my attention that it seems that the collectibles are glitched and will not appear. Should this happen to you the only solution is to delete all of your saves and restart. It is also rumored you can go back through on a different difficulty through the act select and it will show but THIS IS NOT CONFIRMED.

In bold you will see what each collectible unlocks. Thanks to SirBob and his time to find what each one unlocks.

CA = Concept Art
V = Video
Pic = Photo
P = Poster
TQ = Team Quote

ACT 1:

1) CA - In the very start of the level, leave the room and go into the kitchen area. Turn right and in between open cabinet doors is the first.

2) CA - After the first cutscene you will wind up outside. Once you finish fighting the couple of swat you encounter you should see an opening in the wall to your right, close to the stairs. Go through there and turn around for the second.

3) Pic - In the apartment building right after the cutscene you will be forced to go into an apartment because of a fiery blocked hall. Again in the kitchen area if you go in and turn right is the next.

4) CA - After going through a doorway Wes should say "Blood, well he can't last much longer" look to your right. Behind the boxes is the next one.

EXPLOSIVE RAT: After the slowmo action sequence the rat is to your left hidden behind a wall. Look for the flashing light and beeping. The closer you are the faster they go off

5) P - Right after your first real fight with the swat leader there will be a door to your left, in there and to the left is this one.

ACT 2

1) TQ - In the first courtyard you come by there will be a building with its door blown out to your left. Go in it and around the corner for the first.

2) V - The next one you should have gone down two flights of stairs, this is after the first midgame cutscene go straight a little bit, to your left is another alley that is blocked off, in front of that is this one.

3) TQ - After you help Alyse through the series of buildings you go into one yourself, In the next room with the stairs it is on the bookcase to the right of the stairs.

ACT 3

1) CA - During the fight outside you will see people hopping down off a wall to attack you. the the corner against that wall furthest from you is this one.

2) Pic - Right before you go inside it is behind the barrel on your left next to the door. YOU MUST GET THIS ONE BEFORE GOING IN, YOU CANNOT GET IT OTHERWISE.

3) CA - After the slow mo action sequence it is behind you between rubble and shelving.

EXPLOSIVE RAT: Before you head in the door in the same area as number three to your left you should see the rat. Again look and listen for the light and beeping.

100,000 Gamerscore achieved on November 5th, 2010 at 7:49 PM with Air Defense in 007: Blood Stone

Last edited by IISYNII Raid3n; 04-08-2009 at 02:38 AM.
IISYNII Raid3n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 10:04 PM   #2
IISYNII Raid3n

ACT 4

1) V - In the area with the elevator in the storage area, as soon as you go in turn right.

ACT 5

1) Pic - At the very start of the level in the cubicle to your left.

2) CA - After you go up the first set of stairs turn to your right and around the corner is the next one.

3) CA - After #2 go down the hall like you are supposed to. After you turn right you should see a copier to your right, go behind it and the next one is yours.

4) CA - During the fight with Brummel turn around and go towards the elevator, in the back left corner behind the chair this easily missable one sits (Thanks to raymundooo for the info)

5) CA - Right after all of the nice explosions go straight from where you start. Go behind the desk in front of you and there is 5.

EXPLOSIVE RAT: Right before you are forced to go upstairs the first time to the left you will see cabinetry. Inside one of those is the rat.

6) CA - After going upstairs Wes will make a comment about the knife enemy running towards you. After you take care of him in the back of the first set of cubicles on your right which looks like a lecture room of sorts is this one.

7) CA - In the same area, in the second cubicle down the hall go in and turn left for the next one.

ACT 6

1) V- In the courtyard during the beginning fight. Go left towards the garage and behind a big set of boxes is this one. YOU MUST GET IT BEFORE FINISHING THIS AREA, YOU CANNOT GET IT AFTER THE FIGHT.

2) TQ - In the first big room inside the factory. Go to the other side and up the stairs and you bag this one. Same as before, GET THIS ONE BEFORE KILLING EVERYONE.

3) TQ - After the slow mo sequence in the library follow the stairs to the other side, behind the barricade this one sits and waits. You can take either direction it does not matter which one you take.

100,000 Gamerscore achieved on November 5th, 2010 at 7:49 PM with Air Defense in 007: Blood Stone

Last edited by IISYNII Raid3n; 03-27-2009 at 06:57 AM.
Old 03-25-2009, 10:04 PM   #3
IISYNII Raid3n

ACT 7

1) CA - At the beginning of the level to your right next to the stairs it is behind the barrels.

2) Pic - This one sits behind a barrel on the other side of the steps close to 1.

3) CA - Right after #1 and 2 up the stairs. To your right you will see a pipe, right next to it is this one.

4) CA - Walk into the first building to kill the switch operator. In the back right corner you will see boxes and a couple barrels, right below the stairs next to those is the next one.

5) CA - After getting off the cable car a second time you will see a blocked stairwell and a doorway next to it, go in there and to your left.

6) P - Shortly after 5 you will wind up outside. After you go up 3 sets of stairs you will need to go inside again behind the boxes past the door you will find it.

7) CA - When you head inside you will be in what looks to be a locker room. When you head into the second instead of taking the path that leads to the door take 2 lefts and it will be nestled behind some lockers.

8) Pic - After dealing with the locker rooms you will need to head upstairs, before doing that if you are at the stairs turn back to where you came from and go behind the boxes next to the door, here you will find this one.

9) CA - In the large room with landmines all over near the back and to your left you will see a little nook, behind a knocked over barrel is this one.

10) CA - During the fight with Arana turn around. It is behind you sitting on equipment.

11) CA - A bit after the fight with Arana, you will pass an area with a waterfall. As soon as you pass it turn left and it is right there.

12) Pic - As soon as you hit the tomb area below the right staircase this one sits.

EXPLOSIVE RAT: As you are leaving the first tomb area, you will see a coffin partially sitting on a rock, below the coffin is the rat.

13) CA - As soon as you hit the second tomb area it is to your right sitting next to a pillar.

14) CA - This one is the same as 13, only to your left.

ACT 8

EXPLOSIVE RAT: After heading through the storm drains and shooting out 3 mines you will come to an open area. Turn right and you will see it sitting on top of rubble.

1) CA - After entering an area Wes will mention something about passports. This in a courtyard, turn right and you will see an outdoor restaurant area, behind a table you will see it.

2) CA - After the previous area where 1 is, you will go down again into a storm drain type area. Turn left after getting down there and there it is.

3) Pic - After heading through the narrow areas right after 2 you will come to an open area where you will see an upturned boat. To the left of it in a little nook is the next one.

4) CA - After you head up and out of the area 3 is stashed at in this next area in the far back right corner you will see this one.

5) P - After the cutscene involving the sniper turn around and go all the way down as far as you can. This one is hidden behind a trashcan to your right next to the gate.

6) CA - During the first sniper section you will be forced to go inside a building to continue, to the left of the stairs this one resides.

7) CA - When you go upstairs of the building the sniper was camping at, go as if you are trying to get up the next set of stairs, in front of it is the next one.

8) CA - After the second sniper section you hear Wes make a comment about how bad of a shot he is. Upon entering that house below the staircase is this one.

9) CA - Right after the bridge where Wes talks about how obvious the coming ambush is, to your left is a dumpster. Between that and the wall you will find this one.

10) CA - Down the alley and around the corner you will see a couple of landmines on the ground. Right after those to your left below the deck is this one.

11) Pic - After you go up the staircase, Wes will comment on how close he is to the church. Go to the left and under the second bench it is nicely hidden. To get it you much get against it as if it is cover and you will pick it up

12) CA - In the area where you finally kill the sniper, before you head to the next area turn around, and behind the barricade to your left you will see it.

ACT 9

1) CA - Right at the beginning, to your right hidden between crates.

2) Pic - In the first big area inside the tunnels. To your right hidden between the collapsed tunnel and a crate.

EXPLOSIVE RAT: In the area where you fight a shielded enemy to your left it is in one of the tombs. Looks for the blinking light.

3) CA - After the area the rat is hidden you will go through more tunnels, you will then come by an enemy hiding behind boxes, kill him and next to where he was hiding you should see this next one.

4) CA - When you enter a semi large area with a couple of tombs in the center of the room, turn to your right and behind a barrel you'll find it here.

5) CA - After the cutscene showing off the very high tunnel area turn around and follow the path all the way back to the door, to the right there will be a small path in which this one sits.

6) CA - In the large tunneled area about halfway down the first stretch this one sits in front of a crate and rock to your left.

7) Pic - After the second checkpoint you reach while going down the high roofed hallways turn to your left and it is right there.

8) CA - At the end of the tunnel mentioned before this one sits behind a large crate to the right.

9) P - Upon entering the church go the way you normally would only look behind the confession booth to your left instead of turning right.

10) Pic - As soon as you pass the scaffolding you see when walking into the church for the first time go to the confession booth to your left, it will be inside with the doors open.

11) CA - When you come by a sniper section inside the church, work your way up to where the large crates are, behind it is this collectible.

12) CA - Go past where you are supposed to go up stairs for the first time and go behind the set of crates to the left, you will see it hidden behind a tall one.

13) CA - After a cutscene you have to start making your climb to the top of the bell tower, in the back of the base floor you will see it sitting next to some barrels and bell parts.

14) CA - In the same area behind large crates, you will need to go under the stairs to get to it.

Thanks again to Sirbob and Raymundoo in their help in developing this guide.

Last edited by IISYNII Raid3n; 08-05-2009 at 06:56 AM.
Old 03-26-2009, 01:40 AM   #4
prowlerdante

prowlerdante's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Gold   Road Map - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Excellent guide so far (I'm following it right now), thank you very much for posting.

All my soul am belong to Night
prowlerdante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 04:46 AM   #5
PeRFeCK

PeRFeCK's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Bronze
thanks very much for taking the time to put this together!!!
Old 03-26-2009, 04:55 AM   #6
realitysucks102

Syst3m Deadlock's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeRFeCK View Post
thanks very much for taking the time to put this together!!!
Yeah, thanks man. I'm getting the game later today so this was perfect timing .

realitysucks102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 05:00 AM   #7
SoaringEagle

Monsieur Brooks's Gamercard
well done, thanks a lot, perfect descriptions !
Old 04-15-2009, 11:59 AM   #8
fbx

fbx08's Gamercard
Is it possible to reset the collectables by deleting the savegame, or is it like COD4 laptops that they are remembered even if you delete the save. I must have missed one but I do absolutely not know where so IF i am going through it again, I want it from scratch to absolutely rule out any possible missed ones.
fbx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 01:03 AM   #9
fxsoap

fxsoap's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by prowlerdante View Post
Excellent guide so far (I'm following it right now), thank you very much for posting.
Do you know which chapters these items are in?
=====Monk Elite====Discarded Chicago Fraternity=====Mount Saint-Millar===

fxsoap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 08:16 PM   #10
LK Tien

LK Tien's Gamercard
nevermind -_-
LK Tien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 11:22 AM   #11
sycoticwarrior

sycoticwarrior's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by prowlerdante View Post
i can confirm that any glitched collectables can be found on a harder level, so on that note, i would do the collectables on assasin then any that glitched on you, can be found on killer in the places there supposed to be, they will be there so i hope this helps a little
sycoticwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 06:46 AM   #12
ShaL oH
Banned User

ShaL oH's Gamercard
Great Guide wish there was youtube vids but this will do for now hoping to have my 1000 soon within the next day or so
ShaL oH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 12:44 AM   #13
SOW Camoflauge

SOW Camoflauge's Gamercard
perfect guide, helped out a lot
SOW Camoflauge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 11:08 AM   #14
LH Cerberus

ll w i k u ll's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Gold   Donator - Level 1
excellent guide, thx for that
Old 05-02-2009, 01:45 PM   #15
Heners

Send a message via MSN to Heners Send a message via Skype™ to Heners

ACL Heners's Gamercard
ta-ta
Old 07-29-2009, 08:16 AM   #16
Hitchman

hitchman1's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 3   Over Achiever - Silver   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
This is helping to make this very bad game go a little faster. Thank you!

Quote:
Was you including the rat locations in this aswell? since in act 2 i noticed you didnt write ne down, i know theres atleast 3 on the river / water when heading towards the wifes location
There are 6 rats in this game that you need to shoot. They are all in the correct location listed on the guide.

RROD #1 - 12/06/06, RROD #2 - 04/20/07, RROD #3 - 09/18/07, RROD #4 - 05/19/08

E 74 #1 - 07/07/09

click >here< for my list of games that need a boosting or co-op partner

Last edited by Hitchman; 07-29-2009 at 06:01 PM.
Hitchman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 08:09 PM   #17
Evil Chris 85

Evil Chris 85's Gamercard
Great guide, finally deleted my save file and ran through this in one sitting, was annoyed at the stupid glitch but least I got my 1000g off it now.... Thanks
Evil Chris 85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 04:16 AM   #18
KwH x Fatality

Ashintosh's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Lol i spent 5 hours doing this last night and this morning and get my final collectible and BAM no achievement it's the second time i have done it! Ahh i'm so peed off, i could cry! Btw good guide, i was using this guide but if i didn't know where there were i was using Youtube.
KwH x Fatality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 09:37 PM   #19
Requiem Kata

Requiem Kata's Gamercard
Great Guide

45 Games with 100% completion

Sponsored by Total Cult
Requiem Kata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 12:27 PM   #20
Esse999

Esse999's Gamercard
I cant find the very last CA

Someone Please Help!!!
Esse999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 02:57 AM   #21
BuzzerBeater911

buzzerbeater911's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by IISYNII Raid3n View Post
ACT 8

12) CA - In the area where you finally kill the sniper, before you head to the next area turn around, and behind the barricade to your left you will see it.
I actually didnt kill the sniper, and I went forward and it ended the level. I missed out on this collectable and had to replay the level. So be warned that You can continue to the next level without killing the sniper, and missing this one.

52 Games completed

Watch my 50 completed games celebration video here.
BuzzerBeater911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 10:54 AM   #22
Viper8828

Send a message via AIM to Viper8828 Send a message via Yahoo to Viper8828

Viper8828's Gamercard
ok so it shows that im missing the last 2 concept art and last poster - are those definitely the last ones on the list or are they not in order in the way u find them...because im like 99.988299999% sure i didnt miss any in act 9 and i know i missed the last one in act 8

Last edited by Viper8828; 06-29-2010 at 11:05 AM.
Viper8828 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 08:12 PM   #23
RogueXMartyr420

RogueXMartyr420's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
followed guide a through the story 4 times, to a t but somehow im missing the very last piece of concept art on the very last page, i dont understand, and i really dread the though of deleting my save and doing it for a fifth time, if somebody could tell me where it is that would be great

edit: k i have played the story 11 times roughly now, used 4 different collectibles guides, deleted save and replayed a few times in those playthroughs, cleared system cache, level select on different difficulties, pretty much everything i could find to get my last cheev and still no fuckin cheev, i dont know what the fuck to do, this is a crock of shit, i can not for the life of me get this ast fuckin cheev

Last edited by RogueXMartyr420; 07-18-2010 at 02:05 AM.
RogueXMartyr420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 08:17 PM   #24
esco242

esco1luv's Gamercard
thanks for the guide am having trouble finding one final reward i have tried playing the levels over a few times to no avail please help
esco242 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 03:07 PM   #25
Matt32193

Matt32193's Gamercard
thanks for all your time making this guide it helped a ton!!!
Matt32193 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 07:07 PM   #26
jjdrummer

jjdrummer's Gamercard
Great guide, helped alot, missed one due to my own stupidity but found it using youtube. Recommend this guide.

P.S. It is a complete guide
Old 02-17-2011, 10:23 PM   #27
Vargas 924

Vargas 924's Gamercard
im not sure if this was asked already, but if i miss one by mistake, do i have to do the game over again or can i just go back to the act where i had missed it?
Vargas 924 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 12:33 AM   #28
Klaus 77777777

Thank you

Thank you
Klaus 77777777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 01:05 AM   #29
IceSniper21

AkaM4gic21's Gamercard
Brilliant saves me time.
IceSniper21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 12:47 AM   #30
Freakris

Freakris's Gamercard
Thanks alot for the guide, got all the collectibles now.

Freakris is offline   Reply With Quote