PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Turning Point: Fall of Liberty
Subscribe    Donate

Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2009, 02:14 PM   #1
CovertDog

covertdog's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - CovertDog   2,500 Posts   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
FR/DE Achievement Trading Thread

Post here for Achievement Trading for the FR/DE version of Turning Point.

As some people may know there is two versions of this game, English and French/German. You can get to sets of 1000 for it. FR/DE is getting over looked in the English version achievement trading thread, so I have started this one.

I just need the 8 Player achievements and team ones.

Space for rent.

Old 04-15-2009, 09:45 AM   #2
phoenixrap

phoenixrap's Gamercard
I also have the DE/ FR version. Looking for online matches too. If you need an online boosting partner add me: phoenixrap
Old 04-15-2009, 09:54 PM   #3
GoetheKatzchen

GoetheKatzchen's Gamercard
Are the FR/DL versions compatible with the US multiplayer?
Old 04-16-2009, 04:27 PM   #4
Womi

Send a message via ICQ to Womi

Womi's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoetheKatzchen View Post
Are the FR/DL versions compatible with the US multiplayer?
They are not compatible but the [FR/DE] version works on US consoles, too.
Old 04-17-2009, 06:55 PM   #5
Hellmasker

Good Old Nick's Gamercard
Boosting list for 8 player cheeves in FR/DE

Ok i need those cheeves and there has to be somebody else who also need them. So im starting a list, sign up and iŽll arrange everything.

1. Good Old Nick
2. Achievepoints
Old 04-22-2009, 06:50 PM   #6
Da CRU Mughhh

CRU x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   Referrals - Bronze   Donator - Level 5   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   1,000 Posts   Submit - Gold   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
I just got my copy in the mail today. looking to do the 8player ones. I mostly buy a second copy when my second xbox ships out if we are close to having 8 people!

<--Click to follow me on Twitter
Old 06-05-2009, 05:52 PM   #7
hollatip 187

boost achievements

anytime let me know online
Old 06-09-2009, 04:43 AM   #8
Diego Knyte

Diego Knyte's Gamercard
Hello again. Nice to see people tryin' to organize something for the not too popular Cheeves.

I've got 2 consoles and 2 copies of the French/German version of this game. I'm open to do the two 8 player games and the 20 win TDM game (the later only takes about 5 to 7 wins instead of the 20 it says for so it goes pretty quick).

Is someone the official coordinator? Maybe we can try and set a date and have an updated participant list. You can count my 2 profiles in...

Diego Knyte & Fetal Bunny (Cheeve not required)

Look forward to doing this with you guys.

-Dk
Old 06-09-2009, 06:24 PM   #9
Da CRU Mughhh

CRU x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   Referrals - Bronze   Donator - Level 5   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   1,000 Posts   Submit - Gold   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Okay wow looks like we have alot more people then 8 people! so we might have to do two rounds 1 round with 8 people that all need the achievements! then the second round with the people that still need the achievements and people that will help out to have the second round with a full 8!

So i figured I would put a list together of order that posted!

By their gamer tag!

ROUND 1
1. Covert Dog
2. Phoenixrap
3. Good Old Nick
4. CRU x360a
5. StophJ
6. Pigimus Prime (I posted from him cause he does not have a x360a account but is my friend
7. Tjayars
8. Mighty Mango

ROUND2
1. SG1 Warrior
2. Smrnov
3. Spartan3795
4. Diego Knyte
5. hollatip 187 (forum name no GT attached to it)
6.Dillon

EXTRA'S (people that dont need the achievements but will help )
1. Fetal Bunny
2. Don manolito
3. Achievepoints
4. Smrnov has a second copy as well!

On the second round I'm sure that TJ, CRU, Mango, Covert, Stoph.. Will all help out! They are good people aren't you guys But It would be nice if Everybody was willing to help out the second round! We should be fine and everybody should get their!

W are still waiting on Stoph his order got lost in the mail so the guy mailed another copy to him Should be here sometime this week! So once he gets his copy we can set it up for a Sunday at some time! I know Pigimus is from the UK so we will have to work with his time zone too!

Let me know if this works for you guys!

<--Click to follow me on Twitter

Last edited by Da CRU Mughhh; 06-24-2009 at 01:30 PM.
Old 06-09-2009, 10:37 PM   #10
smrnov

Smrnov's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   GSL 11 Winner   GSL 11 MVP   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Sounds good Cru. I'm available most of the time with some notice, and am in the Eastern timezone. Thanks for organizing!

[EDIT] Forgot to mention I'm on vacation June 25-July 7; I can bring one copy with me, but my availability will be very limited.

Last edited by smrnov; 06-11-2009 at 10:16 AM.
Old 06-10-2009, 03:51 AM   #11
Diego Knyte

Diego Knyte's Gamercard
Sunday works for me. A time to decide on can be tough if we have players from across the pond. I'm Pacific coast time, Seattle. If we DO have 16, we could break off into 2 party groups of 8. Just an idea. We should pro'lly send out FR's to each other.

One thing to mention from my small experience of group boosting, check is your consoles' network NAT settings for possible connection issues. Try to make sure they are OPEN if at all possible. I don't know all the in's and outs on doing this. There's help on the net if need be. One was to ensure I have it open is to direct connect my xbox into an xbox live compatible router right into my cable modem or just the xbox into the modem.

Then again this may my superfluous blabber as I've had STRICT joiners connect to my OPEN host just fine with this game to boost.

ciao til then.

-Dk
Closed Thread