PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Fighting > Naruto: Rise of a Ninja
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-31-2009, 09:01 AM   #1
Takun

Takun21's Gamercard
Are the 4 glitched achies fixed?

I was just breezing through some of my games on here and saw the achivement list for RoaN had the 4 DLC character's achievements coloured (theyve been greyed out and unobtainable since they were first introduced.) Have they been fixed now, or has someone just coloured them and submitted them to this site?

Edit: Okay, about 15 people in the world have them, but I just won 5 matches with Temari without getting an achievement. =/

Last edited by Takun; 03-31-2009 at 11:12 AM.
Takun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 07:50 PM   #2
IceKingz

IceKingz's Gamercard
Sadly I don't think they've been fixed. I went to mygamercard and everyone with at least one of the achievements had either a private setting on or they had very odd numbers of achievements for each game (missing like 1 or 2 for pretty much over 100 games). Seeing as you got no achievement they still are not working...Got my hopes up too when I saw they fixed the list ='(
GTA4 Wanted UNLOCKED - 8/22/10
DoAX2 Collections Gifted: 15/72

I don't have time to freely help people in games, sorry guys! Messages asking for so will be ignored as well as random friend requests.
IceKingz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 11:58 PM   #3
Takun

Takun21's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceKingz View Post
Sadly I don't think they've been fixed. I went to mygamercard and everyone with at least one of the achievements had either a private setting on or they had very odd numbers of achievements for each game (missing like 1 or 2 for pretty much over 100 games). Seeing as you got no achievement they still are not working...Got my hopes up too when I saw they fixed the list ='(

Yeah, I did notice they had strange settings. Still, so many of them have them all of a sudden, its a shame. I posted over at Ubisofts forum about it and how they must be fixed now but surprise surprise, no answer yet. Still, part of me hopes theyre not fixed - I managed to get Temari through 5 rounds but it wasnt easy. In 15 minutes of on again/off again matches I remembered why it was so frustrating, lol.
Old 04-01-2009, 12:25 AM   #4
IceKingz

IceKingz's Gamercard
Eh, I'm dying to get them fixed. It's either now or never since the online seems to be nearly dead. I just can't stand the idea of NOT being able to get those achievements. Not like physically incapable but just NOT possible. Drives me nuts. But yes, they are very sudden but I remember checking not to long ago and no one had those achievements. Another thing I noticed was that the main leaderboards have more hackers on them again. Stallion is now farly passed by quite a few guys and I'm assuming there all hackers since it's happens frequently.

I'm not too sure how their system works but I guess you put a USB or something with the info and that unlocks the cheeves? Maybe it had some of the Naruto data on it and a recent one came out that so far is undetectable although they will probably be caught soon. Good riddens, they got my freaking hopes up and they can all get kicked.

Dying to get achievements is one thing but making a profile and just 'unlocking' all of the achievements at your own desire just seems down right stupid.

Edit: Just thought of something that MAY (probably not) be the issue. Are you using the trial packs for the characters? I don't know how the trial packs work, I beat all of the online characters before they came out so I've never seen if you can go all the way with trials but if not maybe you need the full version? Again, doubt it but I gotta work on my optimism...

I don't have time to freely help people in games, sorry guys! Messages asking for so will be ignored as well as random friend requests.

Last edited by IceKingz; 04-01-2009 at 12:32 AM.
Old 04-01-2009, 03:25 AM   #5
Takun

Takun21's Gamercard
Nah, theyre legit bought. I wondered about that myself, though. Another friend of mine went all the way with Jiraiya and didnt get it, I asked if it was a trial and he said it wasnt. Mind you, his Shikamaru achie wont unlock either!
Old 04-01-2009, 07:42 PM   #6
IceKingz

IceKingz's Gamercard
Hm, I heard for the Shikamaru achievement, you have to download the Jap voices. If he has done that then honestly I dont know but it's very strange. I wish I knew someone who could disect a games coding so I could see what they coded these achievements under. There could be something so random coded on them if they went under an error that a method for unlike the achievements could be dying in story mode from a kunai attack while in the FOD. I mean the likeliness of that happening is low but still that's always kept me curious...

Edit: Just checked mygamercard and there are still only 16 ppl with any of the DLC achievements. Last night it was at 16 but also right when I checked that the achieves have been unlocked before that, there were only about 14 or 15. My guess is still all glitchers.

Last edited by IceKingz; 04-01-2009 at 07:44 PM.
Old 04-08-2009, 02:00 PM   #7
Ellsmell

Ellsmell's Gamercard
Awwwww... that sucks if they don't work I wouldn't know though, I dont have enough patience to give the new characters a real attempt.
Old 05-17-2011, 06:30 PM   #8
Im Steve

Send a message via MSN to Im Steve

Kid Dedication's Gamercard
I called Ubisoft and they told me that they not going to do anything for theses 4 achievements. They said that they lost the right to promote Naruto since Namco Bandai is now doing Naruto on the 360. Sad i know i was really mad. And all the people that have 1075 are cheaters.
Im Steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 06:32 PM   #9
Im Steve

Send a message via MSN to Im Steve

Kid Dedication's Gamercard
And i'm sure that most of you have seen it right ? . Naruto Rise of A Ninja DLC's/Game are not on the Marketplace anymore.
Im Steve is offline   Reply With Quote