Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Ninja Blade
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-03-2009, 05:28 PM   #1
Marriott

Whopdido's Gamercard
Stuck on the first mission

I'm at the objective "escape the building" where I use the ninja vision to get to the end of the corridor. There's a huge window but now I'm stuck. I've tried breaking the window and looked around for a diffirent path. I feel stupid for being stuck this early. Where do I go from here?

Marriott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 12:54 AM   #2
reddevil63

Mumbo Jumbo UK's Gamercard
At the same place as you and also stuck. Use Ninja Vision when told to but don't see any highlighted parts for where to go.

Probably something so simple lol
Old 04-04-2009, 04:40 PM   #3
ZombLee

xGWxZombLee's Gamercard
It should enter a quicktime event :/
You press A and you dive out the window..try retrying the level?

Any Left 4 Dead clans out there? I consider myself pretty good..and would like to have a few decent versus matches.
ZombLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 12:40 AM   #4
reddevil63

Mumbo Jumbo UK's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZombLee View Post
It should enter a quicktime event :/
You press A and you dive out the window..try retrying the level?
Got past it, had to restart the whole mission again. Finally triggered the QTE.

Am amazed this glitch got past the testing stage during final development, especially on the 1st mission!!!

Really think developers can be lazy sometimes. What they forget is that we the gamers pay to play these games which in turn lines their pockets.
Old 04-05-2009, 04:34 PM   #5
JamKaBlam

JamKaBlam's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by reddevil63 View Post

Am amazed this glitch got past the testing stage during final development, especially on the 1st mission!!!
Being a tester myself it's most likely a glitch which wasn't found until the late stage of development and it seems to be a 1/10 chance glitch. Due to it happening on a rarity it was probably not worth trying to fix and risk screwing up something else in the process so they left it in.

RE-GOD DAMN-LOADING!

JamKaBlam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 05:34 AM   #6
cra

Send a message via ICQ to cra

cra x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   1,000 Posts   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
played mission1 around 15times and never occured while playing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asturgis
And always listen to Cra, his guides are absolutely badass
Guides: Ninja Blade, The Saboteur, Bayonetta, Alien Breed Ep1, AvP, Supreme Commander 2,N3 2, Legends of Troy, Half-Minute Hero:SMNC, Gatling Gears(most likely)
cra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 05:13 AM   #7
Chaosofdeath666

first damn mission!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddevil63 View Post
Got past it, had to restart the whole mission again. Finally triggered the QTE.

Really think developers can be lazy sometimes. What they forget is that we the gamers pay to play these games which in turn lines their pockets.

i have restarted this fucking lvl 4 times now and its always the same result. the developers are a bunch of fatass retards that couldnt make a good game if thier life depended on it. go fuck yourselves Software. i know you'll enjoy that.
Chaosofdeath666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 10:15 AM   #8
kantra89

kantra2011's Gamercard
Exclamation

I just bought the game. I love most ninja games. Not too keen on qte's but I like the fact this game lets you replay them instead of restarting the mission.

But still I get to the window and no qte. I've tried restarting the level last count 18 times. I've used ninja vision and I've tried without. I've even gotten so far as to have the floor look like it hasn't fallen yet I fall through it. And this is not the first glitch.

Twice when I fell down the broken floor I also fell through a grassy ground before it even registered I died. And that's just that part. Before that I encountered a glitch where the big ugly boss froze. Easy kill! But when his health went to zero he didn't die.

Now I know software is not well known and glitches are expected in every game. But seriously. I am wondering if its worth fighting my way through the glitches. Seems like the game is only glitches.

Like hello. It's not the first gen game for the console. And there wasn't a big demand for the game to come out either. Lazy stupid idiots couldn't be bothered proofing the game or the company is too much of a tightass to pay someone to do it.

I'm very disappointed! Microsoft should be ashamed to have thier name on the game. And after all complaints and yrs of time since the games release no update to fix this?? This is one game I'm more then happy to smash with a hammer!
kantra89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 05:57 AM   #9
Scotian Bred

Send a message via MSN to Scotian Bred

Scotian Bred's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Silver   Referrals - Silver   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1   Achievement Guide - Gold   Donator - Level 2   SOTF Winner   1,000 Posts   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth   Submit - Gold   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
I'm also having this happen to me. It was good until the game was only 30 minutes long and a half broken glass window kept me from moving forward. *sigh*

? Click Sig!
Scotian Bred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 04:19 AM   #10
stagray

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I cant seem to get past this.... its really bothering. I just got this game and so far its disappointing to be so short into and get stuck here. POS
Old 05-19-2009, 05:56 AM   #11
Karachi King

Karachi King's Gamercard
It may not be the part I'm thinking of, but I recall the game getting 'stuck' at one point during the first level, when I had to kill all the enemies to progress. A few of them were stuck floating up high in the room, and I had to throw my shuriken at them to knock them down in order to continue.
Karachi King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 12:30 AM   #12
stagray

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Nah this is where a QTE wont pop up and I had to replay about 20 times and thats no exaggeration. This game is garbage with all these glitches
Old 05-20-2009, 01:41 PM   #13
SimeSkyline

SimeTallicA's Gamercard
i am also stuck, sucks :-(
SimeSkyline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 04:14 PM   #14
Bubby Love

THEREALBIGTONE's Gamercard
I'm having the same troubles as everyone else. Once the Ninja vision runs out, the floor opens up and kills me. I restarted the level a few times, but it just keeps happening. Thank the gods this is a rental or I'd be pissed. This one goes right back in the mail box.
Bubby Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 06:33 PM   #15
Takatori

Takatori Reiji's Gamercard
For the people who are dieing once Ninja Vision runs out, are you sure you are holding RT to sprint all the way and not just running normally? Because that's the only thing I can think of why you're dieing halfway along.

About the main topic, yep definitely an odd glitch, don't have any suggestions im afraid. It's true once you get to the end at the window a QTE should appear before you even get to it, then you just jump through the window.

On another topic, I had an odd glitch earlier today just before 2nd fight with Pox Giant. You know the room where all the fire is, and a lot of low level carriers, well I took out ALL fires before I killed the carriers, once they were dead, that was it... nothing happened, no QTE for Pox to appear. Tried it again, same thing happened. So when I tried it again I decided to leave the fires burning, once all the carriers died the QTE appeared and so did Pox. So it seems for this glitch you mustn't put out the fires, I guess because he needs them or something.
Takatori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 01:01 AM   #16
The Fonz

SgT xHotshot's Gamercard
I dont think you even need ninja vision on that part, ive done it so many times. Maybe its just that you guys keep using ninja vision that it cancels out the QTE. So the advice i have is just run it holding RT its not hard at all...
The Fonz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 04:22 PM   #17
CACTUS

CACTUS666's Gamercard
this is relly STUPID tried everything nothing works i would like the game if it acuttually WORKED THIS A MAJOR F43k up
CACTUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 07:29 AM   #18
MightyMurphy v2

MightyMurphy v2's Gamercard
Im pretty mad that this game has so many glitches
MightyMurphy v2 is offline   Reply With Quote