PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Strategy > Warhammer: Battle March
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-27-2009, 01:23 AM   #1
Ryot Control

Send a message via AIM to Ryot Control

Ryot Control's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Platinum   2,500 Posts   GSL 11 Winner   GamerScore League Season 9 Winner   Submit - Silver   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Did you enjoy this game?

I got alot of good achievement info on this game, but I'm surprised that no one talked about if they liked it or not.

Did you enjoy this game? I picked it up for 10 bucks and I'm debating if I want to play it or give it away as a birthday present.
Old 04-29-2009, 07:47 PM   #2
Skeletor

SKELETOR2484's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighterspledge View Post
Did you enjoy this game? I picked it up for 10 bucks and I'm debating if I want to play it or give it away as a birthday present.

Hmmm, did someone go to Best Buy this past weekend? I'm in your same boat, dude. I've actually already opened mine, though, and I've only done some of the tutorial. The controls are definitely a little convoluted, not as horrible as most make them out to be, but more intricate than C&C controls or LOTR BFME as those are the only console RTS games I have played.

I'm a real sucker for large scale battles and I've read there's plenty in this game, without it hurting the frame rate too. I just saw it as a $10 brand new game so I couldn't go wrong, whether I liked it or not. But I'm going to be getting into this game more than likely today and within the next few days. If you wanna wait it out a few more days, I'll give you a little feedback as far as the missions that I play if no one else gives their take on the game.
Skeletor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 02:14 PM   #3
HellbentGinger

ive played the chaos campaign and quite enjoyed it once i got used to the controls ive just started the orc campaign which starts off well but then you change to dark elves which arent as fun. the missions can last a while and it can be frustraing at times when you fail for a silly reason, oh and there is absolutly nobody online to play against so unless you boost or have a friend who has the game you wont be able to get a single multiplayer achievement
HellbentGinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 02:30 PM   #4
Grummy

Grumftheld's Gamercard
Without question, the worst game ever to appear on the Xbox 360.

I love Warhammer, and I have played some real shite on the 360 at times, and this is far and away worse than anything else. An absolute travesty.

http://www.360voice.com/tag/Grumftheld

My First Guide!! Way of the Samurai 3
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/g...ai-3-us/guide/
If you have any questions, please pm me on here then send me a message on Live to let me know its here and I'll get to it asap.
Grummy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 09:15 AM   #5
Zork

Zork the Maste's Gamercard
i really enjoy this game, i found the campaigns enjoyable.
Old 07-02-2009, 05:05 PM   #6
d3let3syst3m32

d3let3syst3m32's Gamercard
At first i couldn't stand the game, but once I'd played through the Empire campain and gotten used to the controls I liked it. Still have not done all the campains yet though.

100% Arcade: 1

d3let3syst3m32 is offline   Reply With Quote