Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure about the trading of achievements, but I'm up for working together to get the multiplayer ones when I get the game. I'm thinking about getting it either the day it comes out or the day after. Maybe also the hardest difficulty achievement if it can be done in multi.

GT is my SN.

Edit: I'm getting it as soon as I'm awake and it's out. If I'm still up, then I'll be playing it as soon as I DL it. Otherwise, it'll be when I wake up.

Edited by WhiteDragon2501
updating post without making a second.

Hey guys i need the multiplayer cheeves, cakes an all. But im looking for people to just play the game with aswell preferably from the uk (no offence) but the lag is ridiculous with anyone else, im not rythmless lol and just working through hardcore mode at the mo, so send me a message and f/r

G/T D3L1V3R4NC3

If you want to play coop, get all the cakes and play through the mp mode give me a shout. I'm UK based. I need to complete levels 2+3 in mp, but will go back and do level 1 if needed. Message me if interested. Would be good if u have a mic as well.

GT: Sublimosis

Looking for someone (Preferably in the UK) to do multiplayer with.

I finished the single player mode and collected all the cakes.

I have the patience of a saint, so if we were to end up dying a lot I'd probably just laugh to myself.

Unlike these hyperactive kids that explode upon failure LOL.

GT: BanditBanks