PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Red Faction: Guerilla
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-16-2009, 11:05 PM   #1
demi

List of Radio Missions for Revolutionary (w/ maps!)

Hi,

This thread contains a list of all 28 Radio Missions that will pop up during the game. This achievement will be much easier if you do it on a fresh game, as repeat radio missions will not happen unless you beat the game - so it will be easier to mark off the ones you have done. When you liberate an area, radio missions will not appear for that section until you beat the game.

First will be a visual version.

Key:

* Green - Convoy
* Pink - EDF Assault
* Blue - Interception
* The Dots represent where the missions START. They are not where you should be. Spawn points vary, and the general consensus is that as long as you are within the general area, that particular one will spawn.

http://yfrog.com/11badlandsmasterjx

Next, a text version. In my descriptions, I mention "spawned" as the general area where I was when this appeared. As said before, as long as you are around the general area, it should spawn no problem. If you miss or fail a mission, it WILL come back. Interception missions will NOT repeat if you have already completed it. Only Convoy and EDF Assault will repeat. If you get a mission you do not want, warp to a Safehouse, or quickly go fail a Demolition Master or Transporter.

Parker Radio:
* EDF Assault - Red Rock, central Parker
* EDF Assault - SW area in a little nook

Dust Radio:
* Convoy (Destroy) - Headed to Parker, starts at very top - spawned after first mission (Rally) near the pit.
* Convoy (Capture) - Leaving Chem Depot, ends at very north - spawned on the path to the bottom safehouse, just after that spot was destroyed (could be coincidence)
* EDF Assault - Bottom area in the center, the housing complex in the caves
* Convoy (Destroy) - Leaving old mohole comm station (the long squiggly road in the NW corner) - spawned while in the bottom section near the central housing caves
* Interception - Starts up north in Wind Farm - spawned just below while near the Guerilla Raid icon
* EDF Assault - Bottom area in the center, the housing complex in the caves (yes, this spawns two times at this spot)
* Convoy (Capture) - Starts at SE House Arrest, heading to Oasis - spawned after unlocking Dust Liberation Mission
* Interception - Starts near the SE corner - spawned while near the House Arrest nearby
* Interception - Starts next to the pit in Dust - spawned on right side of Parker near Dust/sensor towers

Badlands Radio:
* Interception - Starts at SW entrance to Badlands base (first one) - Spawned while at the Ore Deposit near the NE Transporter mission - up on the ledge, not at the curve
* Convoy (Destroy) - Leaving Badlands to FFZ Artillery Base, cuts through Dust

Oasis Radio:
* EDF Assault - NE corner
* EDF Assault - Safehouse
* Interception - Starts at NE corner - spawned while at the ore nearby
* Interception - Starts at SE corner - spawned while heading towards the Liberation Mission, around the entrance to the Residential Area (SE corner)
* Convoy (Capture) - Starts in Oasis, ending in Dust Chem Depot
* Convoy (Destroy) - Starts in Oasis, ends in Badlands Outpost

Eos Radio:
* Interception - Starts to the right of the NW corner - spawned just above the high priority bridge
* Convoy (Capture) - Starts at FFZ Artillery Base, ends at Martian Council - spawned around middle of map
* Interception - Starts at NE corner - spawned just below the entrance to Martian Council (near the monument / Story
Mission)
* EDF Assault - Nearby the House Arrest in the SE corner
* Convoy (Destroy) - Starts at Martian Council, ends at FFZ Artillery Base - spawned while waiting around at Jenkins mission on right side
* EDF Assault - SE corner gas station
* EDF Assault - North of Memorial Bridge
* EDF Assault - To the right of the previous EDF Assault (has a blue statue in the middle)
* Interception - Jenkins (can only be done once all collateral damage missions are complete - Jenkins talks about killing the Red Faction) - starts in Martian Council near the Heavy Metal mission *may only be accessible after you beat the game*

Vogel Radio:

NOTHING

-----

Please comment on any changes that need to be made, or clarifications. This list is 100% confirmed by me, and hopefully it will help you.

Last edited by demi; 06-18-2009 at 09:07 AM.
demi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 11:13 PM   #2
Filter x360a

Filter x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   x360a Representer   Donator - Level 2   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   GSL 8 Winners   Uno Rush Subscribers Tournament - Third Place   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze   Castle Crashers Subscribers Tourn. - Third Place
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Great job Demi! I'll add a link in the guide!

FX.

Thanks to Gackt for the awesome sig!

Please msg me on XBL first for boosting, I don't accept random friend requests
Filter x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 11:22 PM   #3
Scotsman Elite
Packin' Heat

Tactical Maximo's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I like how you point out that the locations are where the missions starts and not where you should be standing.. I wonder what brought that on?
Thanks again for this list, I'll be getting to work on it tomorrow!
You and FX working together, then the guide will be far superior to anything else I've seen.

If you don't mind demi, I'm hopefully going to get to work on a video version of these radio missions. I will, ofcourse, credit you, if you grant me permission to do so.
Also, FX, with your help I wouldn't mind constructing a complete 1000/1000 video guide for this game.
If you both agree, we'll talk further.

-SE

Thanks Mr Bungle
TDU2 x360a Club (Level 3) | TDU2 Achievement Guide
Support
Need help or a question answered on the following games? I'm here to help

- Operation Flashpoint: Red River
- Test Drive Unlimited 2

Scotsman Elite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 11:26 PM   #4
Filter x360a

Filter x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   x360a Representer   Donator - Level 2   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   GSL 8 Winners   Uno Rush Subscribers Tournament - Third Place   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze   Castle Crashers Subscribers Tourn. - Third Place
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotsman Elite View Post
I like how you point out that the locations are where the missions starts and not where you should be standing.. I wonder what brought that on?
Thanks again for this list, I'll be getting to work on it tomorrow!
You and FX working together, then the guide will be far superior to anything else I've seen.

If you don't mind demi, I'm hopefully going to get to work on a video version of these radio missions. I will, ofcourse, credit you, if you grant me permission to do so.
Also, FX, with your help I wouldn't mind constructing a complete 1000/1000 video guide for this game.
If you both agree, we'll talk further.

-SE
Sounds great SE! Maybe you should do the Roadmap for the game. I was planing on doing it when I got the revolutionary achievementm but if you want to do it, be my guest!

The video guide would be a great addition to the written road map.

FX.

Thanks to Gackt for the awesome sig!

Please msg me on XBL first for boosting, I don't accept random friend requests
Filter x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 11:34 PM   #5
Scotsman Elite
Packin' Heat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filter X 2007 View Post
Sounds great SE! Maybe you should do the Roadmap for the game. I was planing on doing it when I got the revolutionary achievementm but if you want to do it, be my guest!

The video guide would be a great addition to the written road map.

FX.
Alright, well give me a couple days to allow me to get the rest of the achievements and a plan sorted and I'll be in touch and we'll get started.
Quote:
Originally Posted by demi View Post
Sure go ahead and do whatever. I just spent like 5 days getting this achievement, hell if I am just going to let it sit and rot. Plus I've used this site a lot so this is my contribution
And what a contribution it is. Well I'll be using this information wisely and as I've said, you'll be credited where due!

-SE

Thanks Mr Bungle
Support

- Test Drive Unlimited 2

Old 06-17-2009, 08:39 AM   #6
WheelzthatKeelz

wh00kie's Gamercard
Doesn't matter where I stand... I can't get any radio calls in badlands whatsoever. I can't get any convoys or interceptions.

All I get are EDF assaults and I have done them all at least once over just to make sure.

This is stupid. I have 3 to go... It shouldn't have taken me 5 days to get NONE out of those 3. And surely I should be getting some convoys or something other than edf assaults.
WheelzthatKeelz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 11:26 PM   #7
demi

Sure go ahead and do whatever. I just spent like 5 days getting this achievement, hell if I am just going to let it sit and rot. Plus I've used this site a lot so this is my contribution
Old 06-24-2009, 05:14 PM   #8
emperor799

WoozleWozzle's Gamercard
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by demi View Post
The Dots represent where the missions START. They are not where you should be.
I seem to be spawning the same missions in the same areas all the time. There seems to be very specific radio mission spawning areas and I have trouble finding some of them using the guide of where they start. The back button map already shows us where they start, is there any interest in someone making a map of where they spawn? I don't know and can't seem to spawn several of them or I would =\

This is perfect for example, and it spawns there every time: link

Last edited by emperor799; 06-24-2009 at 05:19 PM.
emperor799 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 11:33 PM   #9
Scotsman Elite
Packin' Heat

Quote:
Originally Posted by emperor799 View Post
I seem to be spawning the same missions in the same areas all the time. There seems to be very specific radio mission spawning areas and I have trouble finding some of them using the guide of where they start. The back button map already shows us where they start, is there any interest in someone making a map of where they spawn? I don't know and can't seem to spawn several of them or I would =

This is perfect for example, and it spawns there every time: link
Would you like me to continue making maps like these? Circling where you should be standing and what Radio Mission triggers?
I started making maps a while ago, but I stopped due to demi's descriptions.
I'll use this information and continue making maps of where you should stand if people agree on the idea.

-SE

Thanks Mr Bungle
Support

- Test Drive Unlimited 2

Old 06-25-2009, 03:26 AM   #10
emperor799

WoozleWozzle's Gamercard
That would be badass.

Old 06-25-2009, 05:58 AM   #11
sjanuary99

sjanuary99's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotsman Elite View Post
Would you like me to continue making maps like these? Circling where you should be standing and what Radio Mission triggers?
I started making maps a while ago, but I stopped due to demi's descriptions.
I'll use this information and continue making maps of where you should stand if people agree on the idea.

-SE
maybe you should take their controller and do it for them. lol.

demi's descriptions are 100% accurate. if nothing is popping up on your screen, then move on to the next thing on the mission. once you get through the list once then the next time through stand by that area for all times like at night, morning, afternoon... i was at 98 when i started using his list. took me about 8 hours but it is possible. and i would rather spend 8 hours then completely redoing the story mode over again.
Old 06-25-2009, 10:05 AM   #12
aliktherock

I know for sure the Dust SE House Arrest Convoy mission wouldn't spawn and I waited all around that area for hours so that must trigger at a specific point on the map. Does anyone remember where they were when that appeared or where to wait to get it to appear? I have tried all the roads around it without getting too close and it never pops up.
aliktherock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 02:05 PM   #13
Scotsman Elite
Packin' Heat

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjanuary99 View Post
maybe you should take their controller and do it for them. lol.
Lmao, fair point. Since demi's descriptions are proved to be accurate, I won't bother making maps

-SE

Thanks Mr Bungle
Support

- Test Drive Unlimited 2

Old 06-25-2009, 04:11 PM   #14
emperor799

WoozleWozzle's Gamercard
People are clearly having trouble using only the descriptors.

For example, I have no idea where the Martian Council was before I destroyed it, all the rocks in Parker are red, etc.

Old 07-05-2009, 12:00 AM   #15
N13ollox

Hi Guys , would also like to thank Demi for his great maps and am going to start afresh like he advises . however i just need one thing clearing up 100%.

" repeat radio missions will not happen unless you beat the game - so it will be easier to mark off the ones you have done. "

"Interception missions will NOT repeat if you have already completed it. Only Convoy and EDF Assault will repeat"

These seem to contradict themselves so i'm asking anyone that followed Demi's guide if by "Interception missions will NOT repeat if you have already completed it. Only Convoy and EDF Assault will repeat" does IT mean the game because i'm assuming it does as he also wrote repeat ones wont happen till you beat the game . sorry if it sounds a bit thick but i'm just making sure .

N13ollox
N13ollox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 12:33 AM   #16
demi

I dont see what contradicts but-

When you beat the game, you will get radio calls for missions even if you have completed them. This does not happen if you haven't beat the game yet, you will get only missions you haven't completed, and nothing but. No confusing and frustrating missions to keep repeating.

However, if you liberate a sector, no missions will appear for that area until you do beat the game.

If you have completed an Interception mission (AFTER BEATING THE GAME), they will not come back, unlike the Convoy and EDF Assault missions.
Old 07-05-2009, 01:08 AM   #17
N13ollox

Okay thanks Demi . Sorry to trouble you . have a good weekend !

N13ollox
N13ollox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 11:53 PM   #18
comeback kid

dualAverage's Gamercard
you dont need to beat the collateral damage missions to unlock the jenkins mission. i finished story and haddnt beaten a single one. i was driving north in eos and it popped up. i promptly failed it because i was in the worst car ever.
comeback kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 07:47 AM   #19
Jappe XBA

Send a message via Skype™ to Jappe XBA

Jappe XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   GSL 12 Winner   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Donator - Level 3   Submit - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Silver   Staff Club - Jappe x360a   Staff Club - Minty   Completion Competition 2nd Place
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)
I'm currently at 101/104 and only radio missions left :/

I tried to do the interception in Badlands but it won't spawn... I went to the ore deposit (atleast I think. I was near the transporter) and it didn't spawn. The only thing that spawned was the convoy that is going through Dust to the artillery base (or something like that) and I've already done that... Any help?

Last edited by Jappe XBA; 08-20-2009 at 12:57 PM.
Jappe XBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 07:52 PM   #20
RickyMcG

Tricky Rickay's Gamercard
Could anyone please offer me some advice? I simply CANNOT get any radio missions to respawn. I have made a checklist, and I am heading to the general area the map states..And nothing. Thing is, pre-patch these radio interceptions were respawning..Post-patch a majority of them are not. FYI, I have not completed the game..I have yet to even liberate Dust, as this is the area I am working for the radio intercepts. Do you think I should restart the game? I'm not very far in anyway, 3 story missions completed..Only thing bothering me is the fact I have done 23 Guerilla Actions, including a transported pro time and 3 demolition masters..Might be tough to do it again. Also my statistics such as sledgehammer kills, destruction will be back to 0%. This game is an eyesore at 60G, because I know I will enjoy this game. Damn Revolutionary...Any advice will be greatly appreciated. .

Credit to Xerofox for this astounding signature! Thankyou!

RickyMcG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 10:45 PM   #21
basis

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyMcG View Post
Damn Revolutionary...Any advice will be greatly appreciated.
not going to reveal any spoilers, but if you have not completed the GAs in the other sectors, one of the radio missions may not spawn, but that's near the end-game anyway. since there's a guide now on the radio missions, i would suggest you continue the game and take on any radio missions that appear in that region etc. and complete that sector as much as you can. that way you progress through the story and get more missions under your belt. after i completed the main storyline, i had a couple of radio missions missing. initially it was frustrating, but i soon learned that once i received a radio mission, check the map - a completed radio missions will have the convoys or mission goal icons slightly ghosted out - while uncompleted radio missions would appear as a solid icon. another trick i did was just driving along roads that i sort of knew i didn't travel much on... like those in the badlands or free-fire-zone. give that a try. hope that helps.

Last edited by basis; 09-06-2009 at 10:47 PM.
basis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 03:01 PM   #22
RickyMcG

Tricky Rickay's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by basis View Post
not going to reveal any spoilers, but if you have not completed the GAs in the other sectors, one of the radio missions may not spawn, but that's near the end-game anyway. since there's a guide now on the radio missions, i would suggest you continue the game and take on any radio missions that appear in that region etc. and complete that sector as much as you can. that way you progress through the story and get more missions under your belt. after i completed the main storyline, i had a couple of radio missions missing. initially it was frustrating, but i soon learned that once i received a radio mission, check the map - a completed radio missions will have the convoys or mission goal icons slightly ghosted out - while uncompleted radio missions would appear as a solid icon. another trick i did was just driving along roads that i sort of knew i didn't travel much on... like those in the badlands or free-fire-zone. give that a try. hope that helps.
Thanks for some sound advice, really is appreciated man. I would do this, but I am the kind of person that likes to check these kind of things off one by one to ensure I have not missed anything. As much as I do not want to restart, I might just do it. My in-game stats are what is stopping me from doing so. Would save me a whole playthrough if I was to ever be missing one or two GA's. Should have just put these radio interceptions in the shack back at your safehouse....

Credit to Xerofox for this astounding signature! Thankyou!

RickyMcG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 01:37 AM   #23
JaySten

JaySten's Gamercard
Thank you so much!!!
JaySten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 02:00 PM   #24
o YippeeKiYay o

o yippeekiyay o's Gamercard

Good guide it helped a lot. I had 100/104 the 4 i had left to do were all in Eos which was a bonus. Mind you it was one of the last sectors i tried, but i am so glad this achievement is out of the way because it was becoming very frustrating.
Old 06-05-2010, 03:55 AM   #25
Owen H Brown

Owen H Brown's Gamercard
Look... What I am basically trying to find out is this...

If I complete the game without completing all the radio missions, can I still go back and complete them afterwards in free-roam?

I do not want to play this game a second time through, and I do not care if I have to search the map for hours, I just want to be assured that I can simply return to free-roam after completing the final story mission and clean up the side missions?

The achievement guide is confusing as it says: use this radio mission guide to avoid a second play through... I don't want a second play through, so if it takes trial and error to clean up the remaining side missions then I do not mind...

... just as long as I don't keep getting asked to do missions (e.g. convoy) that I have already complete.
Owen H Brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 01:59 AM   #26
demi

This guide was made before any updates were released, I don't know how it is now, sorry.

Quote:
If I complete the game without completing all the radio missions, can I still go back and complete them afterwards in free-roam?
Yes

Quote:
I just want to be assured that I can simply return to free-roam after completing the final story mission and clean up the side missions?
Yes

Quote:
... just as long as I don't keep getting asked to do missions (e.g. convoy) that I have already complete.
You will, but if it's a mission you haven't done, the green circle will be lit up, not dark

The reason why I suggest using the guide, is because the repeated missions wont pop up until you have finished the game, so it is easier to keep track.

Last edited by demi; 06-06-2010 at 02:02 AM.
Old 06-06-2010, 08:31 AM   #27
Owen H Brown

Owen H Brown's Gamercard
Thanks for the clarification, the fact that completed radio missions will be dark-green when they appear has taken a lot of the worry out of the situation!
Owen H Brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 02:02 PM   #28
BFalnes

BFalnes's Gamercard
Wow.. Thanks. This really helped me alot.
Dust Radio missions would not pop up during Campain, but they respawned after I finished it, and with the help of this guide, I was able to knock them off without any (major) pain in the behind.
BFalnes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 06:22 AM   #29
Chaos Suikoden

Chaos Suikoden's Gamercard
I have finished all of the Radio Missions except for one, the Jenkins Interception mission. I know it spawns somewhere near the Martian Council in Eos but I can not get it to. I am playing with my cache cleared, so the only thing I can think of to do to get it to spawn is re-download the patch and see if that works, but I doubt it. If anybody has any suggestions or tips for getting this mission to spawn, I would greatly appreciate them.

Last edited by Chaos Suikoden; 01-02-2012 at 05:41 AM.
Chaos Suikoden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 09:59 PM   #30
2Bad2Fast

l 2Bad2Fast l's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos Suikoden View Post
I have finished all of the Radio Missions except for one, the Jenkins Interception mission. I know it spawns somewhere near the Martian Council in Eos but I can not get it to. I am playing with my cache cleared, so the only thing I can think of to do to get it to spawn is re-download the patch and see if that works, but I doubt it. If anybody has any suggestions or tips for getting this mission to spawn, I would greatly appreciate them.

nope i dont like you

xD ok if you go to where it is marked on the map i move like5,6 steps to the left and it poped instant for me. just get to that point fast or as you know it will call a convoy misson. and are you 100% sure its that misson>?

( and stop doing the patch as that can make it even harder for it to top despite what ppl say)

^^^ 83% faster than the hole of gb yet i get called lagger lulz
2Bad2Fast is offline   Reply With Quote