PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-13-2009, 04:20 PM   #1
ZYM

ZYM0T1C's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Exclamation Single Player Master GLITCHED?

Hello,

was looking back thru my acheeves for this game and I have every achievement and this one did not unlock . . .

Single Player Master
Unlock all other 'Single player mode' achievements to unlock the 'Single player Master' achievement

that is the description if I have 59 out of 60 unlocked wouldn't that be all the singleplayer?

am I missing something?
Old 08-13-2009, 06:03 PM   #2
The Pants Party
You're Not Invited

Za Pantsupati's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Diamond   Staff - Super Moderator   Micro Guide - Platinum   15,000 Posts   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Shiftie   Staff Club - The Pants Party   Staff Club - AOS Puck   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   Referrals - Gold
Total Awards: 20 (more» ...)
Yes, there is a glitch that if you get any DLC achievements before finishing all the single player, you will not be able to unlock that achievement. The way the achievement works, is it scans your last 50 achievements earned and it has to find all your single player achievements there to unlock.

I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
The Pants Party is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 06:20 PM   #3
ZYM

ZYM0T1C's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Thanks Pants . . .
That kinda sucks . . .
Old 08-13-2009, 07:07 PM   #4
The Pants Party
You're Not Invited

Awards Showcase Road Map - Diamond   Staff - Super Moderator   Micro Guide - Platinum   15,000 Posts   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Shiftie   Staff Club - The Pants Party   Staff Club - AOS Puck   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   Referrals - Gold
Yeah, maybe they didn't think they'd have DLC achievements when they programmed it originally or something. I got lucky and did all my online first.

Old 03-03-2010, 05:01 PM   #5
Deathr0t

deathr0t's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pants Party View Post
Yes, there is a glitch that if you get any DLC achievements before finishing all the single player, you will not be able to unlock that achievement. The way the achievement works, is it scans your last 50 achievements earned and it has to find all your single player achievements there to unlock.

Pants if it scans the last 50 achievements, i have unlocked 39 of 60, all of the single player ones except this and the team 50%+ kill ones BUT including several DLC ones it should work regardless. Because I dont have 51-60 cheves shouldnt it work?

Another words if I had 57 of 60 achievements, it would only scan the 7th through 57th achievements in the order I unlocked them, therefore never seeing the 1st Act, or training ones etc. which everyone has first, and NOT allowing it to unlock. But if you have less than 50, it should work? right?

Deathr0t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 08:19 PM   #6
The Pants Party
You're Not Invited

If you get what should be your last single player achievement in 57th position, you would need to have ALL the single player achievements somewhere between 7th and 57th on your list. If you had a SP achievement 1st-6th, it would not unlock.

Old 04-30-2010, 02:46 AM   #7
falldown3

falldown3's Gamercard
dam i had a good friend, and this happened to him.... i think he said to call up microsoft... well good luck guys
falldown3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 01:09 PM   #8
KILLING5PR33

Send a message via AIM to KILLING5PR33

KILLING5PR33's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZYM View Post
Hello,

was looking back thru my acheeves for this game and I have every achievement and this one did not unlock . . .

Single Player Master
Unlock all other 'Single player mode' achievements to unlock the 'Single player Master' achievement

that is the description if I have 59 out of 60 unlocked wouldn't that be all the singleplayer?

am I missing something?
well i got the single player today and i did all the multiplayer last so this achievement definitely doesn't glitch bc of doing single player last. what i think happened if you get any of the single player achievement first before getting the challanged and tutorial one then it will glitch on u

KILLING5PR33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 03:25 AM   #9
JB 199

JB 199's Gamercard
I had it happen to me also. Wish there was a fix for this, I checked the ghost headquarters and its showing im missing a bunch of achievements even though I did all of them.
JB 199 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 08:27 PM   #10
Kzan

kzan's Gamercard
I got it on the 53th position I must make the complete Training "Perfect" on the first try!!!
Kzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 02:46 PM   #11
Patmaster

Send a message via ICQ to Patmaster

Patmaster1891's Gamercard

Wow, caused by lausy programming I am really forced to gamesave an achievement I certainly achieved... Thanks Ubisoft... Will NEVER get any other title from you in the future...
Patmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 05:54 PM   #12
Kzan

kzan's Gamercard
Why i get it?
Kzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 02:16 AM   #13
IGzxManiiac

AJBowie's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patmaster View Post
Wow, caused by lausy programming I am really forced to gamesave an achievement I certainly achieved... Thanks Ubisoft... Will NEVER get any other title from you in the future...

Umm...............Please tell me you just didn't own up to gamesaving achievements. If you have really done that I would say goodbye to your 127k gamerscore right now beacuse they wont be staying on your tag for long.

As for the achievement I personally just got it a couple of days ago. Quite easy really just make sure you get it before you hit 50 out of the 60 achievements and your guaranteed to get it. Guess it sucks to be the guys with more than 50 achievements already.