PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Subscribe    Donate

Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2009, 07:18 PM   #1
Creech
Administrator

Send a message via Skype™ to Creech

Just Creech's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff - Administrator   Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 2   Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 1   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 3   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Andrew x360a   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Micro Guide - Gold   Achievement Guide - Emerald   Road Map - Emerald   CABS Beta Tester   Artist of the Month
Total Awards: 40 (more» ...)
SpecOps/Online Partners/Stat Boosting Thread

Use this thread to find partners to help you with any achievements that can be earned in multiplayer or co-op play.

Awake, Alert, & Enthusiastic!
The Silicon Rule: If the product is free, then you are the product.

Last edited by Creech; 11-04-2009 at 06:03 PM.
Old 10-23-2009, 07:19 PM   #2
Creech
Administrator

Send a message via Skype™ to Creech

Just Creech's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff - Administrator   Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 2   Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 1   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 3   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Andrew x360a   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Micro Guide - Gold   Achievement Guide - Emerald   Road Map - Emerald   CABS Beta Tester   Artist of the Month
Total Awards: 40 (more» ...)
Online Partners Thread

If you are looking for people to play with for fun or to rank up in the online MP, use this thread rather than creating a new one in the forum

Thanks.

Awake, Alert, & Enthusiastic!
The Silicon Rule: If the product is free, then you are the product.
Old 10-23-2009, 07:36 PM   #3
Cjmainy

Cjmainy's Gamercard
My GT is Cjmainy, I'm always up for Headquarters, CTF, and the new Gamemode - Demolition looks good too.

Don't forget to tell me that you're from X360A when you add me!

Old 10-23-2009, 08:51 PM   #4
Nevander

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
I'm hoping it will have cage match, if it does, I'll be up for boosting rank as soon as I 1k it.
Old 10-24-2009, 01:18 AM   #5
DS Army of one

DS Army of one's Gamercard
i would be up for any mode but my favorites are ground war but demolition looks cool and if u send a friend request make sure you say you from XB360A oh ya and it would be cool if you have a mic.

Last edited by DS Army of one; 10-24-2009 at 02:30 AM.
Old 10-24-2009, 02:13 AM   #6
richie0331

D373Rlvl1IV3D's Gamercard
I mainly play headquarters, domination, CTF, and probably demolition. Please send a msg saying it's for MW2 when you send a FR. I'd prefer you have a mic b/c communication in a game like this is key.

Last edited by richie0331; 10-24-2009 at 02:24 AM.
Old 12-01-2009, 09:23 PM   #7
simsams

nugget s1m0n's Gamercard
Hey
if you want to add me my gamertag is: nugget s1m0n
im looking for someone with a mic who wants to play any type of match accept search and destroy seriously, i like having a laugh but i just mean i want to play for example demolition and instead of running in to get kills think about the objective and take up roles
remember to tell me ur from x360a when u add me thanxx!

Destroy all humans-path of the furon: 39 of 40 paris statues found litraly spent all night searching, destroyed all the buildings and stared at every dot on this stupid map!!!!!!!

ALL Assassins creed feathers!! 1000/1000
Mafia 2 wanted posters and playboy mags 1000/1000

Collectables:2
nugget s1m0n:2
Old 05-26-2010, 01:33 AM   #8
ACESSLAYA27

I think Rock is much better than rap music. I like demolition a lot.
Old 06-01-2010, 02:35 AM   #9
TheOriginal561

TheOriginal561's Gamercard
looking to join any gametype lobby with 5 other people. Message me to join, id like to play with who ever joins pretty much when ever im on. Like it to be a group of people to play with, sucks playing on a losing squad alot, but doing this for fun add me my gt is in the sig
Old 02-22-2010, 11:06 AM   #10
TKD Tyrant

TKD Tyrant's Gamercard
Hey everyone. Need a partner to help me with Homeland Security and Wetwork. These are the only 2 I have left. Please help me get my Chievo! GT is TKD Tyrant. Hit me up with a message/FR if you're keen. Will help with other ops too

FYI you host because my internet is worst than 3rd world (not a problem if im not hosting
Old 02-22-2010, 07:07 PM   #11
Jerittude

KawaYam's Gamercard
Need a partner to practice quick scoping in private. Gamertag: KawaYam
Old 02-22-2010, 10:01 PM   #12
II REVS II

II REVS II's Gamercard
im down for anything with english people and any gametypes apart from hardcore team and ground war im trying to avoid a laggy connection thanks.
GT: ii REVS ii
send me a message with x360a in it
Old 11-15-2009, 08:25 AM   #13
WindsOvCreation

Send a message via AIM to WindsOvCreation Send a message via MSN to WindsOvCreation Send a message via Skype™ to WindsOvCreation

xwoc's Gamercard
I'm looking for a few people (who don't suck) to round off my party for Team Deathmatch right now.

Add me and send me a message if you want to play.
Old 11-15-2009, 02:53 PM   #14
Sandalfoot

I'm in need of some team members for team deathmatch and domination. I am one of those players the opposite team is glad is on the other team. Some say I am terrible, but I say I am learning FPS, (only had the games for over 1 week) but I've been known to hold my own in a couple of games.

So if you want someone on your team who has fun and just wants to play, please send me a friend request. I do have a mic and I am usually on in the evenings EST (after 5 or so). Please no one under 18.

I'm thinking if I'm in a team with friends I can learn some strategy and keep improving. I am at level 21.

I do need people to do Spec Ops with, too.

GT: Sandalfoot

Last edited by Sandalfoot; 11-15-2009 at 02:58 PM.
Old 11-15-2009, 05:38 PM   #15
Vapourise

Send a message via MSN to Vapourise

Vapourise's Gamercard
add me " Vapourise " im up for anything but you have to have some skill or experience because i cba allways carrying the team.

30k - 28 / 10 / 2008
25k - 17/ 08 / 2008
20k - 1 / 08 / 2008
15k - 26 / 06 / 2008
10k - 9 / 06 / 2008

>> I Quit Achievement Hunting <<

Last edited by Vapourise; 11-15-2009 at 05:40 PM.
Old 11-16-2009, 05:28 AM   #16
Jami Dahmer

Jami Dahmer's Gamercard
gt: Jami Dahmer, i'll play deathmatch, but i would rather have a good team for headquarters or domination, acutally any objective is fine with me.
Old 11-17-2009, 03:48 AM   #17
J Free Zee

J Free Zee's Gamercard
I am looking for a Spec Ops partner or any team games.

GT - J Free Zee

Please say your from x360a.
Old 11-17-2009, 10:23 PM   #18
Raiders1760

raiders1760's Gamercard
Looking for people to play online matches with. I am up for most game types except S&D. Prefer Domination/HC TDM/HQ but willing to do any game type really even S&D just not a fan of it. I just play for fun and don't worry about what my K/D ratio is so if ur looking for a 1337 teammate I am not him. Have mic just rarely use it in random matches. GT - Raiders1760
Old 11-20-2009, 04:24 AM   #19
Zimmerman51

Buckethead51's Gamercard
Hey I'm looking for some good partners to play with online. I'm 20 years old so I would like around my age please. I would really like it if you have a mic, I play all game types!! So add me and let me know your from this web site.
Old 11-20-2009, 09:16 AM   #20
PimplyPete

PimplyPete's Gamercard
Anyone have a group or clan please add me. I play a lot of TDM & Dom, but I play pretty much anything except hardcore game types.

GT: PimplyPete
Old 11-20-2009, 01:45 PM   #21
KemicalSupreme
Banned User

KemicalSupreme's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Also, anybody hit me up with a mic that works and plays S&D or HQ. I want serious people only. I play with a small group of people and would like to add more to the group that way we always have 2 or 3 groups of 6 going. Maybe a small clan type of friends. But not actually compete on game battles. Just people that we know are decent and know how to play the game. You dont have to be good by any means. But as your play with me more, you will get better due to team work and familiarity of maps and tatics that we will use. If you always wanted to play S&D and were stuck on Rag Tag teams and hate being owned.....Look no further. I am looking for more people serious about S&D or HQ!

Send me a message on XBL or on here. I will add ya as a friend and we can play some S&D tonight.

Kemicalsupreme.
Old 11-21-2009, 09:09 PM   #22
iiBlaz3ii

ll Xp0sur3 ll's Gamercard
looking for some good people to play hardcore with or normal deathmatch but id preffer hardcore mode just message me
Old 11-22-2009, 05:59 AM   #23
MassaChef
Banned User

MassaChef's Gamercard
Looking to boost in Cage message me if you know how.

GT: MassaChef
Old 11-20-2009, 09:09 PM   #24
Syn x360a

Syn x360a's Gamercard
Looking to play any gametype with a team or a small group of players who actually know how to play and want to win. GT is Syn x360a. Will not play anything 3rd person, or hardcore.
Old 11-24-2009, 11:43 AM   #25
thanassi

thanassi's Gamercard
I need Partner for special ops
Old 11-24-2009, 02:15 PM   #26
jeremiah024

DsG Grim's Gamercard
Come join the fun @ http://lordsofdeath.enjin.com. be sure to sign up so i can add you to the roster. Send F/R on Live, almost always on in the mornings and alot during the weekends. We have about 8 people so far, as we are still new, we are good. We love to win, but we also play for fun. peace....

Old 11-24-2009, 03:53 PM   #27
KrazyKFVMC06

KrazyKFVMC06's Gamercard
Here's an updated list...

I'm looking for 6-10 players who want to be in a group to play MP with. Here's the criteria...

1. There will be no tryouts.
2. It will be for leisure ONLY, but will maintain an attitude to win matches and devise strategies to win.
3. This group will have emphasis on OBJECTIVE based games.
4. Want to play a couple nights a week. Anyone is welcomed, but playing will be based around EST in the evening. If I had to put a time frame, I would say 7pm - 12pm any evening. I am usually on every night, but by no means will this be a requirement.
5. The only playing requirement that I will expect is that you have completed MW2 on veteran. For those of you who have played the COD franchise, I think most would agree this is by far the easiest vet mode due to 1) chains being eliminated, and 2) the AI teammates are very reliable now. By having this requirement, you understand the basics and have some skill, although MP and Story mode are two totally different animals and I understand that.
6. Must have a mic and must be willing to communicate.
7. Please copy and past this post and add your name to the list. Also, send me message on xbox live because if there is interest to play tonight (monday nov 23), that's the only way I will know since my router is down and therefore am only online with my comp or xbox. I will organize once interest is shown and we can go from there.
8. Also, and this is not written in stone, this group can also boost once in awhile if a majority of the group wants to do it. If you have absolutely NO INTEREST IN BOOSTING, please do not reply.
9. Bottom line is the goal of this is to meet a few people that want to play MW2 on a regular basis and have fun while working together in game to win.

1. KrazyKFVMC06
2. Syn x360a
3. PimplyPete
4. Raiders1760
5. mrodrig1213
6. Buckethead51
Old 11-24-2009, 07:15 PM   #28
WarBound Priest

WarBound Priest's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrazyKFVMC06 View Post
Here's an updated list...

I'm looking for 6-10 players who want to be in a group to play MP with. Here's the criteria...

1. There will be no tryouts.
2. It will be for leisure ONLY, but will maintain an attitude to win matches and devise strategies to win.
3. This group will have emphasis on OBJECTIVE based games.
4. Want to play a couple nights a week. Anyone is welcomed, but playing will be based around EST in the evening. If I had to put a time frame, I would say 7pm - 12pm any evening. I am usually on every night, but by no means will this be a requirement.
5. The only playing requirement that I will expect is that you have completed MW2 on veteran. For those of you who have played the COD franchise, I think most would agree this is by far the easiest vet mode due to 1) chains being eliminated, and 2) the AI teammates are very reliable now. By having this requirement, you understand the basics and have some skill, although MP and Story mode are two totally different animals and I understand that.
6. Must have a mic and must be willing to communicate.
7. Please copy and past this post and add your name to the list. Also, send me message on xbox live because if there is interest to play tonight (monday nov 23), that's the only way I will know since my router is down and therefore am only online with my comp or xbox. I will organize once interest is shown and we can go from there.
8. Also, and this is not written in stone, this group can also boost once in awhile if a majority of the group wants to do it. If you have absolutely NO INTEREST IN BOOSTING, please do not reply.
9. Bottom line is the goal of this is to meet a few people that want to play MW2 on a regular basis and have fun while working together in game to win.

1. KrazyKFVMC06
2. Syn x360a
3. PimplyPete
4. Raiders1760
5. mrodrig1213
6. Buckethead51
7. WarBound Priest

At your service'
Lucky number 7'
Old 11-24-2009, 04:57 PM   #29
KrazyKFVMC06

KrazyKFVMC06's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by thanassi View Post
I need Partner for special ops
This is a thread for non-achievement online partners. There is another thread for cheev trading.
Old 11-25-2009, 11:34 PM   #30
P I Staker30

Tommy 40 Hands's Gamercard
I'm level 70..wanting to go first prestige...I need someoen to play with when my friends aren't on..just send me a message on XBL saying you're from here...Tommy 40 Hands is my tag

Thanks SeedyEvil

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyanideBreathMint View Post
Sometimes, I like to pee in the sink.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApochWeiss View Post

dag gum whipper snappers...and their wild sex parties
Closed Thread