PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooters > Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-06-2009, 06:49 PM   #1
Purge

Send a message via AIM to Purge Send a message via MSN to Purge Send a message via Skype™ to Purge

Davy Allan's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Green Thumb - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Submit - Silver   SOTF Runner Up   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
The Official Bitching Thread

Halo 3:ODST and Gears of War 2 have there own, so why not Modern Warfare 2? If you want to bitch about the game then you should do so here. I'm sick and tired of the various bitching threads cluttering up the forum.
It's like they're all still there. You feel it too, don't you?

Purge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 06:55 PM   #2
Yunder

Send a message via MSN to Yunder

YUNDERSTAND's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Green Thumb - Bronze   Micro Guide - Gold   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - rekikire   Achievement Guide - Gold   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Staff Club - troy0891   Staff Club - Tyger7   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Staff Club - Yunder   Submit - Emerald
Total Awards: 19 (more» ...)
I think Infinity Ward is racist. CoD 4: Modern Warfare had watermelons. Modern Warfare 2 has chickens. They are racist. They. Are. Racist.

/sarcasm

Last edited by Yunder; 12-06-2009 at 09:01 PM.
Yunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 06:56 PM   #3
Tural

The Tural's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by YUNDERSTAND View Post
I think Infinity Ward is racist. CoD 4: Modern Warfare had watermelons. Modern Warfare 2 has chickens. They are racist. They. Are. Racist.
You just blew my mind. =o

MW2 Intel LocationsMW2 Headquarters - By HBN heartbradenMy Site

Last edited by Tural; 12-06-2009 at 07:03 PM.
Tural is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 07:13 PM   #4
qu1ck2sh00t
Banned User

Qu1ck2Sh00t's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tural View Post
You just blew my mind. =o
Me too.

10chars
qu1ck2sh00t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 01:10 PM   #5
OHaraDylan

npkn x legend's Gamercard
Quote:

...or maybe the CoD series is racist... Black Ops had monkeys... or maybe we're racist for associating things with particular races...
OHaraDylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 07:14 PM   #6
BarbaricGoose

Richard Bastion's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Modern Warfare 2 has chickens.
Those are free range terrorists, and the military shall respond accordingly.

Honestly, the only thing I can find to bitch about is the community. Seems the a-holes have really come out of the woodwork, and the problem is, a lot of them are good.

BarbaricGoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 01:37 PM   #7
sk83rty

Send a message via AIM to sk83rty Send a message via Skype™ to sk83rty

Host Change's Gamercard
People that run around with a famas with a noob tube and a heartbeat sensor really piss me off. The faggots that play this game are getting worse...

Also, last night I got spawn killed by a claymore. I was so pissed. Didn't even get to take a step...
Arcade: 14
sk83rty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 01:25 AM   #8
Devil Sora

Send a message via AIM to Devil Sora Send a message via MSN to Devil Sora

Devil Sora's Gamercard
God I was playing FFA with a friend every single game was either a pair of boosters or a modder I even ran into an ass who had the oddasitty to mod his gamertag to "Infinity Ward"
Geth do not intentionally infiltrate.
------------------------------------------------
Devil Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 07:29 AM   #9
Original Dubya

Know what gets on my nerves? People who CHOOSE to play an obviously screwed game and torture themselves with it by making it unnecessarily harder for themselves so that they can pat themselves on the back and say "at least I didn't use a noob setup" after they get completely raped match after match, and then have tha audacity to blame their problems and failures on the game or other people. (I'm kind of kidding. Kind of.)

100% GAMES: Kung Fu Panda, MC:LA (1250), Crackdown (1250), Avatar, Transformers, Pure, Madden '09, DiRT 2, Trials HD (250), L4D (1250), L4D2 (1250), MX vs. ATV Reflex, Skate 2 (1500), skate., MW2, Orange Box, Burnout Paradise (1250), Rock Band, Forza 2, Dead Space, Halo 3 (1750)

Working on: Dead Rising (860), Rock Band 2 (900), GTA4 (1425), GH3 (745), GoW2 (1380), SR2 (600)
Original Dubya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 10:41 AM   #10
WhIpLaSh 014

Send a message via Yahoo to WhIpLaSh 014 Send a message via Skype™ to WhIpLaSh 014

Whiplash x360a's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil Sora View Post
God I was playing FFA with a friend every single game was either a pair of boosters or a modder I even ran into an ass who had the oddasitty to mod his gamertag to "Infinity Ward"
Don't you mean Audacity? I'm from America, and that's how you spell it.
Old 05-11-2010, 07:37 AM   #11
GhostFalcon3

Goreman 3's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by sk83rty View Post
People that run around with a famas with a noob tube and a heartbeat sensor really piss me off. The faggots that play this game are getting worse...

Also, last night I got spawn killed by a claymore. I was so pissed. Didn't even get to take a step...
I thought claymores were only activated when you move.

GhostFalcon3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 09:57 PM   #12
o Machamp o

Joo Got Pwn3d's Gamercard
I'm sick and tired of having Harriers on the map every other second. It has gotten so bad, I cannot play MW2 anymore without getting really angry.
o Machamp o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 10:43 PM   #13
SNIPERUPHIGH

sniper up high's Gamercard
Modded lobby today and when i quit i got put back 3 times i hate the matchmaking
SNIPERUPHIGH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 03:14 PM   #14
GTAmissions1

GTAmissions1's Gamercard
People that are idiots.
Bad maps for DLC and charging 15 bucks and idiots want a subscription service.
GTAmissions1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 07:36 PM   #15
Kaktus090

C4CTUS's Gamercard
Quote:
Yeah! It's always the chickens! Wft? I mean, if a squirrel was killed in the game then the world would be like "OMFG, they killz squirrels!!! :O:O:O:O", but it's okay if a chicken get killed.

Screw watermelons, nobody cares if a fruity little fruit gets killed....
Kaktus090 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 07:52 PM   #16
a blind beggar

a blind beggar's Gamercard

there's two annoying things,stoopid host migration and,of course,getting killed:P
Old 12-16-2009, 08:37 PM   #17
iBlessing 09
Banned User

Rare Name's Gamercard

Failed glitches etc.

BE ETCH! BE ETCH! BE ETCH! BE ETCH! BE ETCH! BE ETCH! BE ETCH! BE ETCH! BE ETCH! BE ETCH!
BE ETCH! BE ETCH! BE ETCH! BE ETCH! BE ETCH! BE ETCH! BE ETCH! BE ETCH! BE ETCH! BE ETCH!
iBlessing 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 11:34 PM   #18
PowerhousePaul

Send a message via AIM to PowerhousePaul

PowerhousePaul's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by a blind beggar View Post
there's two annoying things,stoopid host migration and,of course,getting killed:P
I actually think the host migration is an upgrade. CoD4 would always piss me off when I had a good game going and then BOOM the connection would get interrupted or the host would leave and then my perfect game would be ruined. Now when something goes south the server can get the game back on track
Ive finally gone through the whole spectrum of what society tells us what is normal in regards to being in a relationship. I now know what it gives us to make us so happy, and I now know what it feels like to think everything is just right and where it should be and then have it all ripped away; a lot and painful right away then the slow dying feeling during the next months and possibly years to follow.
Oct 28, 2007 - Aug 28, 2009
Ill never forget "the one"

PowerhousePaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 06:22 AM   #19
SUMO SLAM

iiSUMOSLAMxx's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by a blind beggar View Post
I agree with you it's like you have an 8 killstreak and you're right about to get your nineth kill and HOST MIGRATION!!! Then it's over and the person you were about to kill is behind you and knifes you. Then you're just like
SUMO SLAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 01:47 AM   #20
CHARIZARD o

CHARIZARD o's Gamercard
Modernwarfare 2 got killed by custom killstreaks and deathstreaks!
CHARIZARD o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 03:20 AM   #21
Angelky

Send a message via AIM to Angelky Send a message via MSN to Angelky Send a message via Yahoo to Angelky

Angel Raiken's Gamercard
another complaint, when the game starts lagging so bad you see people running in slow mo. also people who camp spawn points just to get easy kills.

Angelky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 01:10 PM   #22
storm python

storm python's Gamercard
Whist entering a new game of team death last night i got the 1st kill award which took our team to 100-0 then immediately after that someone on the opposing team dropped a fuckin nuke.
How is that even possible with out a single kill let alone 25?
Has anyone else experienced something like this?
storm python is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 06:15 AM   #23
DeekBoy

Send a message via AIM to DeekBoy

DeekBoy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - * Clueless *   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Donator - Level 2   Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts   PAX Meet 2010   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHARIZARD o View Post
Modernwarfare 2 got killed by custom killstreaks and deathstreaks!
Best way to put it

Punish The Deserving

DeekBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 09:59 AM   #24
Original Dubya

Okay. I hate this game and the ones before it, so it's only fitting that I throw in a couple of my cents.

The main things that I hate about CoD in general are, for one, how EASY it is for any incompetant fool to be competitive online in it. It takes a couple shots to kill someone, and even if you can manage to realize that they're there before they kill you, you still barely have any time to fight back, if any at all (which is why I like Gears 2, because it's actually a battle til you die unless you seriously stealth it up. Too bad local servers killed it).

Second off, it's such a half-assed realism game. They make some things realistic, or at least try to, but fail miserably. The grenades roll WAY too much in this, to the point that they're almost player-seeking once they hit the ground it seems. Also, when's the last time anyone died instantly from falling 15 feet to the ground and landing feet first?

Third, pretty much related to 2nd, is the guns. Once again,. if you're gonna make a realistic game, go for it. If you're not, good for you. But don't take the worst aspects of each and throw them together. The guns in it (mainly shotguns) have horrible range compared to real life, and people still get pissed that they shoot too far. I thought it was a realistic shooter, huh? If it was what it's supposed to be, akimbo weapons, far-shooting shotguns, etc, would be perfectly fine IMO.

Fourth, probably foremost, is the IDIOTS who complain about other peoples' setups. "OMFG DOOD THAT GUY HAS AKIMBO RANGERS AND BLAH BLAH NOOB SETUP NOOB SETUP!!!" "Dude...couldn't you have the SAME exact setup if you wanted to?" "Yeah...but...it's a noob setup..." I don't understand the point of torturing yourself by purposely picking weapons that are harder to get kills with, then complaining when someone uses weapons that are easy to get kills with. If the guns were really SOOOOOOO easy to get kills with, why aren't you using them too? If it's IN THE GAME as it's meant to be, it's not 'cheap'. You just choose not to use it. So stop bitching.

100% GAMES: Kung Fu Panda, MC:LA (1250), Crackdown (1250), Avatar, Transformers, Pure, Madden '09, DiRT 2, Trials HD (250), L4D (1250), L4D2 (1250), MX vs. ATV Reflex, Skate 2 (1500), skate., MW2, Orange Box, Burnout Paradise (1250), Rock Band, Forza 2, Dead Space, Halo 3 (1750)

Working on: Dead Rising (860), Rock Band 2 (900), GTA4 (1425), GH3 (745), GoW2 (1380), SR2 (600)

Last edited by Original Dubya; 03-02-2010 at 10:09 AM.
Original Dubya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 08:38 PM   #25
Syn x360a

Syn x360a's Gamercard
Quote:
Epicness to the extreme.
Syn x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 08:46 PM   #26
offredo5

Offredo2325's Gamercard
lol I have been shot while spawning in veteran to lol just makes me laugh.
offredo5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 09:07 PM   #27
XFistsClenchedX

XFistsClenchedX's Gamercard
- Akimbo anything is stupid
- The Commando perk should be removed. It adds the Halo sword lunge and Halo ability to take no damage from falls.
- Heartbeat sensors are stupid
- The tactical nuke shouldn't have been included in the game because it encourages camping.
- Every map is a camping map.
- The leaderboards aren't as good as they were in WaW
- Annoying glitches like the care package glitch
- Grenade launching tards suck

XFistsClenchedX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 09:08 PM   #28
challinko

EPOSSTYLE's Gamercard
i thought i was doin' something wrong but yeah you can knife through the riot shield
challinko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 09:18 PM   #29
Barad
Reading 50 Shades of Grey

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891   Micro Guide - Silver   Road Map - Platinum   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Gold   15,000 Posts
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)
Quote:

/sarcasm
Freaking right on dude!

**Work of Jardinho**
Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 09:23 PM   #30
Spawn Man

The Spawn Man's Gamercard
Quote:

/sarcasm
Best post. EVER. lol.

My Favourite Quotes:

Imagine a pinata that includes not candy, by damnation. That's the Javelin Glitch in a nutshell.

DISGRUNTLED???!!! ANGRY ABOUT AN ACHIEVEMENT, A GAME, YOUR MOM, MICROSOFT, NOOBS OR CAMPERS???!!!
WELL JOIN THE ANGRY GAMERS CLUB!!! WHERE ANGRY GAMERS COME TO VENT SINCE 2009!!!
Spawn Man is offline   Reply With Quote