PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Games for Windows Live Games > Where's Waldo?
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-23-2009, 01:26 AM   #1
lowlifespider

LOWlifeSpIdEr's Gamercard
Loading Troubles?

is anyone else having problems loading this game. My computer says that everything is above the requirements. When I get to the main menu and the Live thing drops down to sign in, I sign in and the little circles start going in circles then they stop and everything locks up but the music still plays. After about 2 1/2 minutes of just music playing the game closes itself. I've tried re-installing it twice now. When I first bought this game it worked for about 2 levels and then I had to go to work.
lowlifespider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 02:09 AM   #2
Thorpe

A Place for Us's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Maybe you have some spyware. Have you done a scan recently? It is working fine for me on Windows Vista 64-bit.
Old 12-23-2009, 03:35 AM   #3
lowlifespider

LOWlifeSpIdEr's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorpe View Post
Maybe you have some spyware. Have you done a scan recently? It is working fine for me on Windows Vista 64-bit.
ok I'll try that quick. It's been about a week since I last did it. Will update when I'm done.

EDIT: Still not working, I scanned twice just to make sure. It only happens when I try to sign in with my profile that it locks up and closes on its own.

Last edited by lowlifespider; 12-23-2009 at 04:49 AM.
lowlifespider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 06:39 AM   #4
btdavis22

TXMOOK's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowlifespider View Post
is anyone else having problems loading this game. My computer says that everything is above the requirements. When I get to the main menu and the Live thing drops down to sign in, I sign in and the little circles start going in circles then they stop and everything locks up but the music still plays. After about 2 1/2 minutes of just music playing the game closes itself. I've tried re-installing it twice now. When I first bought this game it worked for about 2 levels and then I had to go to work.
you can get farther then I can i can not even get the game to load up. It shows a outline of the game then it says it has encountered a problem and needs to close.
btdavis22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 11:57 AM   #5
DarkGin87

DarkGin87's Gamercard
I'M also having this issue I'm running windows 7 and every bit of hardware is top of the range an it still wont play, i have also post this on the games for windows forums

DarkGin87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 06:52 PM   #6
CloudStr1f3

Weapon Ultima's Gamercard
Yeah, I'm having the same problem as you OP. I'm running XP, but that shouldn't have anything to do with it. I'm pretty sure the problem comes from the DRM bullshit and the product/activation keys that come with it, since it never asked me to input the key and I can't find anywhere to manually input it.
Old 12-25-2009, 06:27 AM   #7
xMidget_Furyx

xMidget Furyx's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I'm also having trouble playing this game do i sign into the client manager or to the game? if it's the game where do i click to sign in. when i press single traveler it tells me to sign in with a windows LIVE id which i have i have the client updated but i can't even play the game.

xMidget_Furyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 04:01 AM   #8
DarkGin87

DarkGin87's Gamercard
help

has anyone had any luck on this yet? i was trying to sort it with someone who works for microsoft and ive had no luck yet

Old 01-03-2010, 04:37 PM   #9
eminem_fanzzz

m3m0rydist0rt3d's Gamercard
After every level i complete it freezes. i sign into it (takes a few seconds). then i complete a level..and when it says "Perfect" and the stars come up. nothing happens. So i click and the screen turns white and it freezes with music still playing and all..i dont know what the hell the problem is..its annoying though =( grr
Old 01-24-2010, 05:19 AM   #10
DarkGin87

DarkGin87's Gamercard
Im guessing no one has had any luck yet?

Old 01-29-2010, 09:40 AM   #11
Tallboy2005

T4llboy's Gamercard
Nope. Bought this back in the half price days, and have checked this thread every few days or so for a fix but nothing. I've spent my hours trying to find out how to get this to work with no luck. Hopefully someone will find something soon or it will get fixed, but I'm not holding my breath.
Old 02-12-2010, 07:49 PM   #12
IEvil IMonkey

IEvil IMonkey's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Takes the fucking piss........... 600msp down the can and they dont care less!!!!

I wont be using GFWL EVER AGAIN.... Kiss My Arse Microshaft!!!!!
Old 03-17-2010, 03:29 AM   #13
Tallboy2005

T4llboy's Gamercard
I finally managed to get this to play on my comp. I'm not sure this will help anyone but heres what I think happened to me. Recently I had a virus called the KGB Virus which I read blocks certain programs. When I took my laptop over to my family's house, I couldn't connect to their internet because this virus I didn't know I had was blocking it. I think it was blocking Waldo as well. I managed to get that removed and solved. I never tried playing Waldo after so tonight I tried again as usual, and it worked. Not sure if this matters either but I started the game through the program files as well instead of gfwl, granted I did that before with no luck. If you don't know where that is its at C:\Program Files\Ludia\Where's Waldo . Then clicked on the icon second from the bottom called Waldo.exe. Not sure if this will help many people but hopefully it will help some.