PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org

Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Army of Two: The 40th Day
Subscribe    Donate
Army of Two: The 40th Day
Quick links
Latest news
Mar 05, 2012 'Army of Four' Breaks Cover on Twitter
Dec 01, 2011 Army of Two Sequel is in Fact Army of Four, Says Report
Apr 15, 2011 Is EA Prepping for Army of Two Number Three?
Mar 18, 2010 Army of Two: The 40th Day Updated to 1250; DLC Drops Early
Feb 23, 2010 Army of Two: The 40th Day Getting Two New Co-Op Campaign Maps

Old 01-14-2010, 02:49 AM   #1
Tailz
Banned User

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Create a Mask Achievement FAQ

Create-A-Mask Achievement FAQ

*NOTE If the following below does NOT work for you and you cannot upload your Mask to your game there is an issue with your Gamertag/Email account with EA. Go to EA Support (Fixed the link on 1/15 use Internet Explorer not Firefox) to speak with an EA Rep and they will fix it for you, ALTHOUGH it will take 24 hours to become active*

*Once you do the above go to the TOP right of the screen where it says "Welcome USERNAME, Click Change Persona and click the icon that says Xbox Live Gamertag"

Alot of people are having issues and complaints on how to attain this achievement. So i thought i would post a FAQ on how it is done so everyone has a better idea.

1. Make sure your Offline or your Xbox 360 is turned off and Go to the EA Login page and register your EA Account if you have not already done so.

2. Once you have done that and signed up go HERE to set up your persona and gamertag with your account.

3. Now you are ready to go.

4. Go Here and then at the top of the page click "Launch Mask and Armor Creator"

5. Once the Java Application loads click on "Create a New Design"

6. EA will give you alot of different unique symbols and and such to create your mask. Have at it and Create whatever unique mask that tickles your fancy.

* Note if you are looking for an advanced tutorial on how to create an Awesome Mask EA has setup a wonderful guide to show you how to make some of the more advanced masks. EA Advanced Mask Tutorial

7. Once you are finished creating your mask at the bottom right of the Toolbar is a red icon that indicates your Save option.

8. Once it has saved it will bring it back to the Main menu area. Click your new Mask and scroll down to "Publish"

9. You will be shown a Public Gallery page. Fill out the Name and description as well as the privacy option (If you want it to be viewed by Everyone,Your XBL friends or nobody). Once that is done Check the Terms and Conditions of EA box and click "Next Send to Game"

10. Now once it has been uploaded turn on your Xbox 360 and go to MASKS in the Main Menu. Scroll to the bottom of whichever charchter you created a mask with and select your custom Mask.

11.Go into Versus Mode and hit Options and hit X for player setup. Equip your mask on BOTH the Chinese and Ao2. Most people don't realize there are 2 factions in MP. Once that is done enter a Quick Match game and you SHOULD unlock your Achievement for Creating a Mask.

Achievement Unlocked

Last edited by Tailz; 01-15-2010 at 07:16 PM.
Tailz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 03:50 AM   #2
R Rated Love

Gamertag: R Rated Love

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
If selecting the mask is supposed to unlock the achievement, then this is not unlocking for me.
R Rated Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 04:08 AM   #3
Tailz
Banned User

did you select the mask and put it on then back out?
Old 01-14-2010, 04:34 AM   #4
Motino

Quote:
Versus: Create a custom facemask online (www.armyoftwo.com) and wear it in a public match
You need to put it on and go in and play a public math. Then it'll unlock for you.

You don't even have to go and and try to make one of your own mask either. As long as your logged in, you can look at a mask in the gallery, switch to the "Details" tab, and click on the one that says (something like) "Send to game cabinet". It'll unlock as long as it is something sent from the website, not necessarily one of your own.
Motino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 04:44 AM   #5
linkin10362

Gamertag: Alex Sobecki
Does anyone know how to put another person's mask into your game? I favorited a few masks and would like to use them in my game but the option to "Add to Game" isn't on any of them.

linkin10362 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 05:02 AM   #6
Tailz
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by linkin10362 View Post
Does anyone know how to put another person's mask into your game? I favorited a few masks and would like to use them in my game but the option to "Add to Game" isn't on any of them.
There is an issue within the EA website about this. People are bitching left and right. Some people can and some can't. I sent a email to EA so hopefully i get an answer .
Old 01-18-2010, 04:30 PM   #7
the_b1ues

Gamertag: Radiantmist

Awards Showcase Staff Club - AOS Puck   Staff Club - Madhatters13   2,500 Posts   SOTF Winner   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
i can see the masks in my Logo Selection but i cant pick them?

the_b1ues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 05:10 PM   #8
Tailz
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_b1ues View Post
Reboot your Xbox and try again. Sometimes they wont let you access them for some reason. I believe you need to hit A or B to switch to them.
Old 01-19-2010, 06:46 PM   #9
Lonegunman718

Gamertag: Lonegunman718

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_b1ues View Post
hit b it cycles to the custom mask even if b button is labeled back.
Lonegunman718 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 03:31 AM   #10
X Devastation X

Gamertag: BigMitch12Xx
Im not seeing the upload to game option

When i made my diesign and i scroll down to publish it only lets me publish to gallery but doesnt highlight the option to publish to game................private message me if you can help me
Old 01-16-2010, 03:49 AM   #11
Tailz
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by X Devastation X View Post
When i made my diesign and i scroll down to publish it only lets me publish to gallery but doesnt highlight the option to publish to game................private message me if you can help me
Check your Persona in your account and make sure it says "Xbox Live Gamertag" not "EA ID". If it says EA, you need to contact EA support and have them fix it and link your Gamertag.

If you're already linked try playing online until; you reach Rank 1. Then it will work
Old 01-16-2010, 04:06 AM   #12
Cla55y

Gamertag: Bond OO7

Awards Showcase Submit - Platinum   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   GSL 11 Winner   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth (Retired)
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
That was frustrating. i just spent 2hrs talking to someone about my tag.... turns out someone had linked my gamertag to ''classy1@yahoo.com'' ive never seen that email in my life! then he went on to say that because i couldnt verify info on that email he couldnt transfer it! i mean WTF! so after another 10mins or so he finally got up and asked his supervisor if he could make an "exception" for me. Thank god he did. but it frustrates me when people use stuff thats not theirs

time to go make a mask
Old 01-16-2010, 03:05 PM   #13
DENAz666

Gamertag: DENAz666

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver   Donator - Level 1   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
lol i've honestly lost track of the amount of people who have issues linking there accounts to EA. They should learn and keep this type of stuff out of the game, it just causes too much problems. Every sports game i've played has this issue, usually around trying to upload player faces and such.

Your guide seems perfect though Tailz, the issue seems to be with people linking their EA accounts to their gamertags... which is nothing new :P
Old 01-16-2010, 05:57 PM   #14
Tailz
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENAz666 View Post
lol i've honestly lost track of the amount of people who have issues linking there accounts to EA. They should learn and keep this type of stuff out of the game, it just causes too much problems. Every sports game i've played has this issue, usually around trying to upload player faces and such.

Your guide seems perfect though Tailz, the issue seems to be with people linking their EA accounts to their gamertags... which is nothing new :P
Yeah, I think i've simplified it enough to the point its pretty easy now.
Old 01-16-2010, 09:45 PM   #15
Rolyatkcinmai

Send a message via AIM to Rolyatkcinmai

Gamertag: Rolyatkcinmai

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
I can select all the masks except for the custom ones when I go to play Versus. I can't get the selector down there. I can see my custom masks, I just can't select them.

100%: 50 PS3 Trophy Level: 6
If you use "cheevo" in place of "achievement" I will completely ignore your post.
100,000 hit May 23rd, 2010.
Rolyatkcinmai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 06:04 AM   #16
NaK Quinn

Gamertag: Quinn351 SVT

When I try to publish and send to game it says 'Error can not get in game graphics" or something along those lines and freezes. This is so dumb that it is required for 1000/1000. Damn you EA.

Last edited by NaK Quinn; 01-17-2010 at 06:34 PM. Reason: added screenshot
NaK Quinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 08:12 AM   #17
Tailz
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaK Quinn View Post
When I try to publish and send to game it says 'Error can not get in game graphics" or something along those lines and freezes. This is so dumb that it is required for 1000/1000. Damn you EA.
Thats a knew error to me, I have yet to encounter that. Maybe you can explain it further maybe even a screenshot?
Old 01-17-2010, 11:21 AM   #18
Lonegunman718

Gamertag: Lonegunman718

Quote:
try a different browser or quit and reopen the browser.
Lonegunman718 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 08:58 PM   #19
CommonlyNasty

Gamertag: CommonlyNasty
Quote:

this is wot happened to me aswell, just check ur masks ingame and it WILL be there, dont know why it says that message!
CommonlyNasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 01:42 AM   #20
GIMME UR CAR

Gamertag: GIMME UR CAR
I HAVE A QUESTION!

This is something that's been pissing me off about the mask creator feature...

I am 15, and I signed onto EA with an account that was 15 years old...now I can't access armyoftwo.com because I'm not 18.

CAN I MAKE A MASK AND GET THE ACHIEVEMENT ALTHOUGH I'M NOT 18?

Please reply
GIMME UR CAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 09:14 PM   #21
dazhard69

Gamertag: DaDren69
Angry im having problems

dont know if anyone els is having this problem but when i go into my EA acount and click on add persona - i type in my gamertag - and a message comes up saying " sorry , that xboxlive gamertag has allredy been taken please try another one" ????????? HELP
dazhard69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 09:40 PM   #22
Tailz
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazhard69 View Post
dont know if anyone els is having this problem but when i go into my EA acount and click on add persona - i type in my gamertag - and a message comes up saying " sorry , that xboxlive gamertag has allredy been taken please try another one" ????????? HELP
Go to the EA CHat Support link in the Guide and tell EA your problem. Theyll fix it
Old 02-14-2010, 05:08 PM   #23
Ethan93

Gamertag: LargeCappuccino
EDIT!!!
Once you get the mask onto your xbox you must then play multiplayer until you rank up enough to use custom masks.. Not sure which level it is :s

Last edited by Ethan93; 02-14-2010 at 05:59 PM.
Ethan93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 09:43 PM   #24
DJ RJester

Gamertag: DJ RJester

Awards Showcase Xbox One Maximum Clubs Apprentice   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Staff Club - AOS Puck   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 3   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Minty   Arcade Crazy - Bronze
Total Awards: 19 (more» ...)
Thanks, I will try this later.
DJ RJester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 07:02 PM   #25
Pooly93

Gamertag: Pewleh
Actually having so much trouble with this its stupid.
Tried and tried and tried, and I can log in to the EA website on the Army of Two page, but if I so much as think of clicking on support, on any browser it takes hours to attempt to load, then if it does, it says I'm not logged in and it refuses to log me in, even if I request a password change e-mail, and even they are taking hours to come through.
EA's customer support is actually so terrible its shocking.

Thanks to Xerofox for the sig!
Pooly93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 03:09 PM   #26
yannickky

Gamertag: dutch flupke
TY for the help
yannickky is offline   Reply With Quote