Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Bayonetta
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-12-2010, 02:25 AM   #1
MrBubbles x360a

xX GetaBoshi Xx's Gamercard
Bayonetta = Easy to 1000?

Does anyone else think this game is a really easy 1000? I did it in like one week and I wasnt even trying to do it fast. After getting all the collectibles and having the largest possible health bar, Infinite Climax was incredibly easy and I died like only 10 times at the most.

37 Completions
24 Retail-Latest: Toy Story 3/Proudest: Rock Band 2
13 Arcade-Latest: UNO Rush/Proudest UMK3
MrBubbles x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 03:07 AM   #2
Massa Siggy

Saint Sigmund's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
It was very easy. I almost regret spending $55 on it, I only had it for two weeks.

Credit to Spazaz Man for the sweet sig
Massa Siggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 04:03 AM   #3
Jim Auh Thee

Jimmmy x360a's Gamercard
i was considering getting this but now that i know that its an easy 1000 imma get it fer sure
Old 03-12-2010, 07:44 PM   #4
SinisterTarheel

SYNISTERTARHEEL's Gamercard
yeah I say its easy when u use those yellow lollipops. plus bosses have patterns and going thru the levels quicker too. I'm not near 1000 yet

SinisterTarheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 09:12 PM   #5
MrBubbles x360a

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinisterTarheel View Post
yeah I say its easy when u use those yellow lollipops. plus bosses have patterns and going thru the levels quicker too. I'm not near 1000 yet
On Infinite Climax whenever you have a tough battle against enemies that arent bosses just use the yellow and red lollipops at the same time to destroy anything

And try and get the bonus item from the mini game after each level which raises ur health bar up. It helps a lot

37 Completions
Old 03-13-2010, 01:32 AM   #6
xI MrBubbles Ix

xI MrBubbles Ix's Gamercard
Another mr bubbles lol is your gamertag mr bubbles ? Lol every mw2 I get asked if I'm a peadophile because my gamertag is Mr Bubbles xD on topic seems an easy 1000 I've done it once just need to get found to finishing it but I have too many games ATM !!! Edit nvm just checked your gt ain't mr bubbles :,(
xI MrBubbles Ix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 09:09 PM   #7
Ryuuk GX 57

Ryuuk GX 57's Gamercard
Yeah it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be to 1000 it. A lot easier than Devil May Cry or Ninja Gaiden.
Ryuuk GX 57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 08:06 PM   #8
WaKK0r

Wakk0r's Gamercard
I rly LOVED/LOVE this game. It has everything i expect from a brilliant action game. I still think though, that the DMC combo system is superior and the best of all time. And Bayonetta has one major flaw... the achievements... i mean come on, no achievement for getting platinum/pure platinum on non stop climax, no achievement for beating Rodin(which was quite a challenge and a lot of fun imo) and no achievement for beating the Lost Chapter(that was pretty awesome too!)?? I don't get it. Getting the 1000 was rly too damny easy. When i look at DMC4... well, that was a hell of a ride LOL once died at stage 88 in Bloody Palace and didn't react to it until some minutes passed... then i raged like rarely before.
Nonetheless i hope they bring us the joy of playing a Bayonetta 2 sometime!^_^
Old 03-14-2010, 07:58 AM   #9
MightyD88

MightyD88's Gamercard
Hmm, I must be in the minority then. I don't think spending 30 hours on a game to get full 1,000 is considered "easy 1,000." Even the guide gives this a difficulty of "7." Any game that also has collectibles is a pain. Is 1G doable? Of course! However, saying that this is an easy 1G makes you sound foolish.
Old 03-14-2010, 02:48 PM   #10
MrBubbles x360a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyD88 View Post
Hmm, I must be in the minority then. I don't think spending 30 hours on a game to get full 1,000 is considered "easy 1,000." Even the guide gives this a difficulty of "7." Any game that also has collectibles is a pain. Is 1G doable? Of course! However, saying that this is an easy 1G makes you sound foolish.
Actually not really. According to this forum many people considered it an easy 1000. Fallout 3 is an easy 1000 despite taking more than 50 hours. If it takes a large amount of time then it's just a long 1000. And to me the 1000 took like 15 hours. Dont know why it took you so long

And really what the guide says is just the opinion of one person. I'd rate this game with a difficulty of 4 based on what I thought.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devolon View Post
Agreed, this could have been the toughest 1000 ever, but they chose to dumb it down: the hardest diffculty level is a joke (it's all about farming + lollipops + abusing the checkpoint system), and I'm amazed that you can get 1000 in this game even if you get he lowest rank at the end of every mission...

On the other hand, i'll never get the full 1K on this one: I simply refuse to chase Antonio's stupid books and all the worthless stuff they chose to hide in the levels... No fun.
The collectibles aren't exactly worthless considering they increase health, magic, etc.

37 Completions

Last edited by MrBubbles x360a; 03-14-2010 at 02:52 PM.
Old 03-15-2010, 01:48 PM   #11
Devolon

FKT DEVOLON's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBubbles x360a View Post

The collectibles aren't exactly worthless considering they increase health, magic, etc.
You can easily clear the game on Apotheose difficulty without them <=> they are worthless, and shouldn't be hidden. Just my opinion, of course
Old 03-15-2010, 06:13 PM   #12
MrBubbles x360a

Quote:
You can easily clear the game on Apotheose difficulty without them <=> they are worthless, and shouldn't be hidden. Just my opinion, of course
Not sure what Apotheose difficulty is lol.

37 Completions
Old 03-15-2010, 06:35 PM   #13
MachineZed

Machine Zed's Gamercard
I think the 7 is correct. Sure the story is pretty easy, but those Elfheim Challenges were the difficult part. Just like Batman: AA was difficult due to the combat challenges.

Not to mention there were still things to unlock after you got your 100/1000GS. Like all the Umbran Tears. Better Medals, including unlocking the pure plat on all the levels to unlock Jeane. That is only if you fore go using the phones. Not to mention the Lost Chapter.

The achieves could have been a lot more difficult sure. But that is not saying that the game is fairly difficult as it is. You want difficultly beat Infinite Climax with Pure Plat in all chapters.
MachineZed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 04:10 AM   #14
Ninja x360a

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth
Quote:
I'm sorry my friend, but you are the one who sounds foolish.

Bayonetta is an easy 1000 because it takes little skill to complete it, and the better you are the fast it'll go.

30 hours you say? Play 4 hours a night and it'll take you around a week then, no big deal.
Ninja x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 01:44 AM   #15
OnTheRun

Quote:
Is 1G doable? Of course! However, saying that this is an easy 1G makes you sound foolish.
This game is only worth 1G? Forget it then I thought it was a full 1K, but this is worse than an arcade game.
OnTheRun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 05:54 AM   #16
MrBubbles x360a

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheRun View Post
This game is only worth 1G? Forget it then I thought it was a full 1K, but this is worse than an arcade game.
Ha I love this

37 Completions
Old 05-09-2010, 02:38 PM   #17
Malkaiah

Malkaiah's Gamercard
Personally, this for me was a laughably easy 970/1000. Even Non-Stop Climax mode was a pushover. However, the achievement that still has me done is Angel Slayer, there's only a few of the Alfheim challenges that get the best of me, but they were enough. So I didn't see the point in getting infuriated over a game that I was renting, so after Non-Stop Climax mode I sent it back, content to be at 970/1000.

If you have the patience to complete all the portals though, it'll be a fun 1K game, personally I didn't, especially the one where you had to defeat the Golem boss using only Witch Time, that wasn't fun.

Malkaiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 03:45 PM   #18
Ozbaab

Ozbaab's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I didn't think this was easy at all.. I haven't even completed the game. Been on the last boss for months but can't be arsed to play again.
All I do is swear, scream out loud and break stuff near me..

First in Sweden to 1k Alan Wake!

Ozbaab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 08:21 AM   #19
Swain

I Swain I's Gamercard
I reckon the achievements are only easy in comparison to the game itself and the expectations around its achievement-challenge as opposed to overall game challenge.

With strong ties to Devil may Cry and also similarities to Ninja Gaiden 2 (hardcore-hack-and-slash) the difficulty level would equate to them, which it does gameplay wise but not so much achievement-wise as as the list doesn't utilize everything content-wise. For example not beating Father Rodin cheevo, or purchase everything in his shop, no unlockable characters cheevos. Nevertheless it still poses a challenge to many but leaves some extra challenge for the hardcores and fans.

Also:

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheRun View Post
For real . . . ?
Swain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 08:30 AM   #20
Mike Kelehan

Mike Kelehan's Gamercard
I'm disappointed this doesn't have tougher achievements, like beating every chapter without dying or using items. And, there are some serious end-of-game challenges, like unlocking Jeanne, beating Rodin, and of course the Lost Chapter, which don't have achievements. I'm hoping they patch in 250 points' worth of tough ones.
Mike Kelehan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 11:48 AM   #21
Devolon

FKT DEVOLON's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Kelehan View Post
I'm disappointed this doesn't have tougher achievements, like beating every chapter without dying or using items. And, there are some serious end-of-game challenges, like unlocking Jeanne, beating Rodin, and of course the Lost Chapter, which don't have achievements. I'm hoping they patch in 250 points' worth of tough ones.
Agreed, this could have been the toughest 1000 ever, but they chose to dumb it down: the hardest diffculty level is a joke (it's all about farming + lollipops + abusing the checkpoint system), and I'm amazed that you can get 1000 in this game even if you get he lowest rank at the end of every mission...

On the other hand, i'll never get the full 1K on this one: I simply refuse to chase Antonio's stupid books and all the worthless stuff they chose to hide in the levels... No fun.
Old 04-01-2010, 09:49 AM   #22
davhuit

HieiTF76's Gamercard
Quote:

The books are not hidden, except maybe the only one (depending of people's point of view) so you don't really need to search them, you can get all of them just by going through the different chapters.

It took 55-60 hours for me personally without rushing at all, because of the glitched Umbra Witches achievement (had to do the game and open all of them three times to get the last missing achievement), seems they are glitched in Infinite Climax, I did them in Normal the third time and got it.
davhuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 08:09 PM   #23
Ninja x360a

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth
Quote:
Originally Posted by davhuit View Post
It took 55-60 hours for me personally without rushing at all, because of the glitched Umbra Witches achievement (had to do the game and open all of them three times to get the last missing achievement), seems they are glitched in Infinite Climax, I did them in Normal the third time and got it.
Nah, they are not glitched in any way, you must have just missed one It's very easy to skip one, since theres alot to find in the guide.
Ninja x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 01:08 AM   #24
Mgetter

MGetter's Gamercard
i think im gonna pick this up now that its 40 bucks. already beat it once, got to about 400 gs. ive never played many pure action games before so hopefully, it wont be too ridiculously difficult. the fact that you can constantly spawn helps ease my pain. hopefully, i can get to 1000 by summer.
Mgetter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 08:36 PM   #25
Sampson

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Sounds like a week rental to me.

"Everyone is entitled to their own sorrow, for the
heart has no metrics or form of measure. And all of
it... irreplaceable."

Thanks to Rajeanero for the excellent signature!
Sampson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 08:09 PM   #26
xcarmacksx

x Carmacks x's Gamercard
Thank you guys! Looks like i'll go ahead and get this since its pretty easy. We need some more easy games that are not so frustrating
xcarmacksx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 10:51 PM   #27
MrBubbles x360a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sampson View Post
Sounds like a week rental to me.
Yea it took me like 6 days. Quite simple

37 Completions
Old 03-31-2010, 10:37 PM   #28
jules the great

Send a message via AIM to jules the great

OldSchoolJules's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
guess ill pick this up since its only 30 bucks at gamestop used. Seems like a breezy 900-1k
Old 09-06-2010, 11:30 PM   #29
Pharaoh Jenkins

Pharaoh Jenkins's Gamercard
Just Got It

I just got Bayonetta and I don't think it's an easy 1000GP. I will say im still in my 1st play through so that may change. So far I think it's a great game and thank god I didn't have to pay full price :-)
Pharaoh Jenkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 08:15 PM   #30
Labartu

It's really not that hard. Your first playthrough may seem the hardest until you get the pattern for dodging down. From there on out, it's quite easy.
Labartu is offline   Reply With Quote