PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Adventure > Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-23-2007, 03:01 AM   #1
Tommy Gun 81

Tommy Gun 81's Gamercard
Filling out every 'room' to get 200.6%!!!

There are some 'rooms' where I just can't fill out the space...for example in the bell tower in the normal castle and in the caverns in the inverted castle...how can you enter the water there with everything being upside down!?

I'm missing like 30 'rooms' for my 200.6%! I put rooms in brackets because i just mean the space the game recommends as 'rooms'!

Need help with this...thx
Tommy Gun 81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 03:15 AM   #2
Demon Ninja

Demon Ninja's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I'm missing 8 fraking rooms and I just dont know where I'm missing. Oh to answer your water question, I mist my way up and if I still need to go higher, I switch back and forth between wolf and alucard till I hit the roof then it lets me move to the side.
Old 03-23-2007, 03:28 AM   #3
III SS III

IIII SS IIII's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Ninja View Post
I'm missing 8 fraking rooms and I just dont know where I'm missing. Oh to answer your water question, I mist my way up and if I still need to go higher, I switch back and forth between wolf and alucard till I hit the roof then it lets me move to the side.
heres a map that might help
Inverted: http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/psx/file/196885/24835
Normal: http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/psx/file/196885/7596
hope this helps ya

Now We Must All Fear Evil Men, But There Is Another Kind Of Evil Which We Must Fear Most, And That Is The Indifference Of Good Men.
III SS III is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 06:38 PM   #4
VorpalCyberWolf

Send a message via AIM to VorpalCyberWolf Send a message via MSN to VorpalCyberWolf Send a message via Yahoo to VorpalCyberWolf

vorpalcyberwolf's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
I'm at 200.5% including the final room. I just need some extra pairs of eyes to look these over for me. Thanks.

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq9/VorpalCyberWolf/DSCN3012.jpg

^ Normal

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/q...f/DSCN3008.jpg
^Inverted

Nevermind. I found it just as soon as I posted. It was the rest of the spiked room in the Inverted Castle (The room where you see Maria in the Normal Castle to get the ring)

Last edited by VorpalCyberWolf; 01-01-2009 at 07:42 PM.
VorpalCyberWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 11:42 PM   #5
mooglelover1

SolidMoogle's Gamercard
got 200.5% and cant find out what im missing? can anyone check my map and tell me what im missing?

inverted castle:

normal castle:
mooglelover1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 12:29 AM   #6
OMGmyFACE

Send a message via AIM to OMGmyFACE Send a message via Yahoo to OMGmyFACE Send a message via Skype™ to OMGmyFACE

OMGaBEAR's Gamercard
That looks full to me. Have you tried the Dracula room library card trick to get that last .1%? If so, then your maps and mine mean we're both glitched out of it. I might just start over the whole thing, lol.
Old 05-08-2009, 12:29 PM   #7
mooglelover1

SolidMoogle's Gamercard
Anybody happen to see what room I might be missing yet?
mooglelover1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 10:50 PM   #8
Danz Lanz Vanz

Danz Lanz Vanz's Gamercard
thanks for the link!! it really help me a lot!!
Danz Lanz Vanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 03:35 AM   #9
Tommy Gun 81

Tommy Gun 81's Gamercard
I could get some more space with the wolf/alucard switching stuff...thx for this. But there is still some space i just can't get...that really sucks...
Old 03-23-2007, 09:08 PM   #10
cSELECT

cSELECT1's Gamercard

hints

Tip of advise. There are some rooms which wot open unless you stay 15 to 20 secs above the sction which will disapear and let you reach an unreachable room.
cSELECT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 10:26 PM   #11
Tommy Gun 81

Tommy Gun 81's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by cSELECT View Post
Tip of advise. There are some rooms which wot open unless you stay 15 to 20 secs above the sction which will disapear and let you reach an unreachable room.
I know of just one such room in the outer wall...wherelse???
Old 03-23-2007, 03:36 AM   #12
III SS III

IIII SS IIII's Gamercard
Help Filling Out 200.6%

hey everyone...i just got through the game inverted and all and i'm around 194.4%...i pretty much know where i need to go; however, I'm having trouble getting into the areas. Mainly I've got 2 spots in mind. Please take a look at the map
http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/psx/file/196885/24835

Spot 1: Start looking at the top and follow the path that goes downward till you have to stop at the axe...the the left is my trouble spot. I can see the switch, but i don't know how to activate it.

Spot 2: Scroll to the bottom left. Find the part that looks like its from tetris...3 across with 1 on top...it has hp on the left and a heart on the right. Now straight up from the heart my next trouble spot is the breakable wall to get into the room with diamond ,life apple, and sunstone...the door to get in there is barred and for the life of me i cannot figure out how to get in.

Spot 3: From top let find the long hallwat that has force of echo all the way to the left... in the caverns filled with water there are about 5 "rooms" or squares on the map that i can't reach...any suggestions?

Spot 4: Towards the begining of the game the room with all of the mermen in it...there is supposed to be a breakable wall on the bottom left of the room...how do u get in?

So if anyone could help me solve these puzzles it would be highly appreciated.

Now We Must All Fear Evil Men, But There Is Another Kind Of Evil Which We Must Fear Most, And That Is The Indifference Of Good Men.

Last edited by III SS III; 03-23-2007 at 04:18 AM.
Old 03-23-2007, 04:29 AM   #13
Demon Ninja

Demon Ninja's Gamercard

Ok I had some trouble wiuth these too. There real easy to get if you know the tricks for them.

1. Active the Demon card. The little idiot will fly to the switch and say something like this witch hasent been presed yet *click*. That will move the wall.

2. There are 4 hitable gears in that area. Keep hiting them untill you here them make a click sound. DO NOT hit tham again. Do this to all 4 and the door will open.

3. This is the one I'm having a hard time understanding. When I go there, The map shows I have missing room, but I dont see where. All I see where it says there is a room is rock.

4. This one is kind weird. In the middle of the room is a giant rock. hit the side to open up a tunnel in it. After you open both side, walk through it once as a wolf then back as a bat. That will unlock the path. Weird yes, but it works.
Old 03-23-2007, 04:53 AM   #14
III SS III

IIII SS IIII's Gamercard
thank you so much for your help...u truly are a god among men lol....also for part 3 of my ? i figured it out...go underneath the spot press down, up, a to do the super jump thing...then at the top activate the wolf...ull need the relic that protects u from the water (holy symbol)....and let the wolf's back touch the ceiling...this should fill the map

Old 03-23-2007, 11:00 AM   #15
Tommy Gun 81

Tommy Gun 81's Gamercard
Still missing 20 rooms to fill...some squares are just not filling up in my game...don't even know what to do anymore...
Old 03-23-2007, 02:05 PM   #16
Ollie2K6

Ollie 2K6's Gamercard
Im having trouble with the big clock at the normal castle... how do you get too the passage? the left one opens up with time and the middle is always clear but how does the right one move?!?

Ollie2K6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 05:13 PM   #17
Darth Nightwing

Darth Nightwing's Gamercard
Thanks for #4 Ninja Demon. That was the last one i needed. It was driving me nuts

Darth Nightwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 05:06 PM   #18
Kyver

Kyver's Gamercard
Just got all 200.6%! Thanks to everyone helping out!

100% Retail:
King Kong, Soul Calibur 4, Oblivion

100% Arcade:
Uno, Buku Sudoku, Interpol, Dash of Destruction, Fable 2: Pub Games, A Kingdom for Keflings
Kyver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 08:10 PM   #19
OMGmyFACE

Send a message via AIM to OMGmyFACE Send a message via Yahoo to OMGmyFACE Send a message via Skype™ to OMGmyFACE

OMGaBEAR's Gamercard
Ok, so I've been checking out this forum, watched some vids on youtube, as well as remembering everything from when I played this on the PS1 but I'm still at 200.5%. I think I did the library card in drac's room thing right (3 attempts: before starting with shaft, again during the fight with him, once while fighting dracula) but I can't be too sure.

Here are links to my maps as they are now. Forgive the bad quality. If anyone can help, it'd be so greatly appreciated! This would be my first completed game for the 360 as well. lol

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...phy/normal.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...y/inverted.jpg
OMGmyFACE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 09:23 PM   #20
ATX VIVIVI

ATX VIVIVI's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy Gun 81 View Post
There are some 'rooms' where I just can't fill out the space...for example in the bell tower in the normal castle and in the caverns in the inverted castle...how can you enter the water there with everything being upside down!?

I'm missing like 30 'rooms' for my 200.6%! I put rooms in brackets because i just mean the space the game recommends as 'rooms'!

Need help with this...thx
Gravity boot up into the water, then switch into the wolf and "swim" by pressing the Y button.

I have 1 room left and cannot find it for the life of me, so you could be worse off
ATX VIVIVI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 10:28 PM   #21
Tommy Gun 81

Tommy Gun 81's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATX VIVIVI View Post
Gravity boot up into the water, then switch into the wolf and "swim" by pressing the Y button.

I have 1 room left and cannot find it for the life of me, so you could be worse off
Attemptet it that way but the areas just won't get filled up???
Old 03-23-2007, 11:29 PM   #22
ATX VIVIVI

ATX VIVIVI's Gamercard
Quote:
Attemptet it that way but the areas just won't get filled up???
Just keep going back and forth and you'll hit the sweet spot
ATX VIVIVI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 12:27 PM   #23
Tommy Gun 81

Tommy Gun 81's Gamercard
Thx for the advise regarding the wolf and his swimming ability...din't even know

Finally got the 200.6%!!! Went through both maps again on gamefaqs and compared with my map...found some hidden areas that completed my rooms!!!

GREAT!!!
Old 03-24-2007, 04:09 PM   #24
End all Be all

End all Be all's Gamercard
Quote:
Thx for the advise regarding the wolf and his swimming ability...din't even know

Finally got the 200.6%!!! Went through both maps again on gamefaqs and compared with my map...found some hidden areas that completed my rooms!!!

GREAT!!!
Do those maps show every room in the game or are there any missing?
Im stuck at 200.3% and i dont know what to do
End all Be all is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 08:09 PM   #25
Lucky32468

Lucky32468's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATX VIVIVI View Post

Thank you the whole swim press Y was a big help!!
Lucky32468 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 10:37 AM   #26
JasonLeon1

Jason Leon's Gamercard
I am down to one room too. To bad they fix the glitch from the orginal where you can get 214% That would make this achievement so much easier
JasonLeon1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 08:50 PM   #27
Kazdan

Kazdan's Gamercard
How many rooms there is in the regular castle?
Kazdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 10:29 PM   #28
Tommy Gun 81

Tommy Gun 81's Gamercard
945 rooms in both castles!!!

The room you fight Dracula in doesn't count as one!
Old 03-25-2007, 04:16 AM   #29
Sammy Jenkis

Sammy%20Jenkis's Gamercard
945 rooms in both castles? That can't be right, I've only gone into one room in the inverted castle so far and went right back to the normal castle; when I did I saw that my rooms are showing as 1561 in the normal castle and I still don't have 100.2%

Am I wrong on the percentage? What percent should I have when first completing the normal castle?
Old 03-25-2007, 01:27 PM   #30
Sammy Jenkis

Sammy%20Jenkis's Gamercard
My mistake, I was looking at kills, not rooms. I have 943 rooms, meaning I'm missing two. Sorry guys.

Does anyone have any suggestions for me though as it looks like my map is full so I'm probably missing a secret room or two.