Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Tenchu Z
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-02-2010, 05:19 AM   #1
deathdealerv

deathdealerv187's Gamercard
Rank 5 minimum's

what is the minimum number of kills for rank 5 on all difficulties?

Xbox Gamercards

deathdealerv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 07:04 AM   #2
Metaraon

Metaraon's Gamercard
i believe you need at least 1000 points for rank 5, as for kills it depends. Like if you get detected or normal and not stealth. have fun, it hated this game after i played it through twice.
Old 08-13-2010, 07:50 AM   #3
o0ArA0o

o0ArA0o's Gamercard
You need 900 points for Rank 5 ... the thing I did is killed a minimum of 7 people and for everytime I was seen one more. The kill X missions are a lot easier, cause the stealth kill of the boss gives you loads of points.
If you kill an innocent by accident just reload ... saves you time and is faster than weight the minuspoints off with stealth kills.
The point I dont get is ... sometimes I get a bonus for stealth killing everyone and sometimes not in the collect this or find this missions. Even when Im 100% sure I stealth killed every fucker in this round -.-
Strange game...
o0ArA0o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 09:39 PM   #4
BTMX Skp2TheEnd

Murray Calavera's Gamercard
Dont forget to try the stun option (B button after grabbing someone.) if you feel like your surrounded. Its got a much quicker animation than a kill and can give you just enough time to get outta there if someone's noticed the victim your holding.
100% Retail - Fifa 08, Cod4, Fallout 3, Tiger Woods 09, PES6, Top Spin 2, Obivion, FNR3, Assassins Creed 1&2, Dead Space, Condemned, Mass Effect, Skate 2, Pure, Tenchu Z, Bioshock (The balls have finally been brassed! lol).

100% Arcade - Dash of Destruction, Sam & Max:STW, Fable II:PG, 1 vs 100, Battlefield 1943, Monkey Island 2:SE, Secret of Monkey Island:SE.

BTMX Skp2TheEnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 03:49 AM   #5
WNxWattZ

chris wattz's Gamercard
It is 900 points for Ninja 5, however you don't actually need to kill much in order to get it. You get +100 points for no items used, +100 points for being uninjured and +150 points for being undetected. All of these are beyond easy on all three dificulties, besides mission 16 if you don't know how to do that level. That's +350 points of the bat, a boss sk is +300 all the time (normal kills are higher though and give you more the higher the mission is in the game). You then have 650 points and all you need is three sk's as normal sk's give you +100 points. total sk's give you +120 points and choke sk's give you +80 points (you press B to choke them then sk them).

100% games
Elder scrolls IV: Oblivion
Tenchu Z
Borderlands
LEGO Batman
Assassin's Creed
L.A Noire
Elder Scrolls IV: Skyrim

Games currently working on
Dead Space 2
Halo 4
Assassin's Creed III