PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Shellshock 2: Blood Trails
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-15-2010, 04:30 PM   #1
dave252

Disgrace

This game is an absolute disgrace. An embarassment to all involved with it.

To think it came out in the same year as MW2. Unbelievable.

I really cannot be arsed playing this game and ive only done the first three levels but I will have to for the 1k.

You never have enough ammo. I have been beaten down twice on EASY as I get swamped with no ammo. I mean, you can have a max 90 rounds for the AK47. Joke.

Some must have paid what, 40 for this when it came out? I feel short-changed having paid 8.

Last edited by dave252; 05-15-2010 at 04:33 PM.
dave252 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 03:32 PM   #2
dave252

Fucking bullshit

In this fucking retarded game when a fucking enemy has a bag over his head it transforms him into a fucking superhuman, indestructible dickhead that will not die.

Im at the end of level 9 with him in a room and I can't kill him with 18 shot gun blasts to the upper body.

He fucking moves across the whole room in the blink of an eye. Can hit you from 20ft away.

Utter disgrace.

How the fuck games like this get to the shop shelves I will never know.

It was made by a bunch of retards.
dave252 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 02:46 AM   #3
el_pieablo

el pieablo's Gamercard
Thats a lot of anger? use your knife/machete on him whilst circleing round him and constantly hitting the RT to slash. The second slash stuns him and resets the attack pattern so if your quick enough you'll take him down.

I did it with all 3 Mask men. Try to stay on his right side though. Found it to be easier

100K GS 10.06.2011(uk) - Old School - Saw 2: Flesh and Blood

el_pieablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 04:09 AM   #4
siamese snake

guff buster3's Gamercard
I agree that this game is horrendous.

This is the only game where the main campaign lags.The controls are all blocky.The only good thing about this rubbish is the melee spam.
Black Ops zombie mode.

Add me on XBL if you're up for boosting.
Current GS:92130

siamese snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 08:53 PM   #5
Ace Attorney 86

Ace Attorney 86's Gamercard
They should have played up the Zombies vs. Vietcong idea more. It's too stupid of an idea to be scary so they should have made it campier. The weapons also feel underpowered and the aiming isn't very tight.
Ace Attorney 86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 03:46 AM   #6
Opiate42

Location: Canada, likely stuck in a snowdrift...with no shovel

Opiate42's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Rajeanero   Community Gaming - Silver   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Aiming is beyond "not very tight", damage detection is near non-existent. Point blank headshots half the time aren't even registering. I've been running into that campaign lag constantly, it's so bad now every time I kill someone it stalls. F*'n great in all the firefights they throw you into with little to no ammo. I got this game as a present by a kind soul who didn't know any better. Feel bad they even spent $15 on it, can't bring myself to tell them how horrid it is if they ever ask...

"Hit it"
Opiate42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 01:41 AM   #7
TheGoldenReaper

Send a message via AIM to TheGoldenReaper

xWAx Nomsters's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Head shots are key. I got mine for free off one of those prize sites. Terrible idea, though.
Old 06-01-2010, 02:43 AM   #8
el_pieablo

el pieablo's Gamercard
Head shots with a M60 machine gun will save the day. Also if your playing on easy dont forget your melee attack if you get surrounded. It kill infected with only 2 hits and has a wide arc so you may get more than one!

100K GS 10.06.2011(uk) - Old School - Saw 2: Flesh and Blood

el_pieablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 05:03 AM   #9
Mercury

Mercury XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   XBA Representer   x360a Representer   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
This is hands-down one of the worst games I've ever played. Anybody thinking of getting it, don't. Controls are awful. Graphics (even for 2009) are awful. Gameplay is ridiculous. Machete hits that don't connect even though you're practically hugging the zombie. Shotgun blasts to the head that do nothing.

SCREW. THIS. GAME.
Old 09-11-2013, 06:13 AM   #10
Chada Darkmane

Chada Darkmane's Gamercard
The only good thing about this game is that they play Free bird on the credits.
Old 10-22-2013, 08:41 PM   #11
Creasy47

Creasy47's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
If you're looking for an easy (sans a few parts on Hard difficulty) 1000 GS, this game is for you. If you're looking for a game with good graphics, gameplay, sprinting, plot, weaponry, locales, and one that is bug-free, you've come to the wrong please.

I got the full 1,000 in six hours straight, but this is honestly one of the worst games I've ever played in my life (and this is my second time getting 1,000 GS on it, as I had it for my previous profile), and everyone that was involved in the making of this game should be beyond embarassed and ashamed.
Creasy47 is offline   Reply With Quote