|05-27-2010, 10:12 AM||#1|
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: County Durham
Ben 10 The Rise of Hex
- Estimated achievement difficulty: 4/10
- Offline: 12
- Online: 0
- Approximate amount of time to 200: 5+ Hours
- Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 2
- Number of missable achievements: 1
- Glitched achievements: None
- Do cheat codes disable achievements? No cheat codes
- Does difficulty affect achievements? No
Introduction:Welcome to the Ben 10 the Rise of Hex guide. By using this road map and achievement guide together you should gain the maximum gamerscore for the smallest ammount of time.
Playthrough 1: On your first story playthrough . Ypu will need to get 'ala carte' and 'unscathed' on the first level.
you cannot miss any achievements apart from 'Versatility' to know how to get this read the guide. Also the 3 hour completion achievement will come naturally to most players the levels only take about 10 minutes each and theres 18 so just be quick dont linger or leave the game unpaused as this time all adds up.
Mop up: Playing through the story is simple and can be done in 3 hours or less the next task is to get 'True Hero' and 'no time to waste' read the guide for details on how to unlock them.
The last achievement you might have gotten accidentaly is 'all powered up' collecting all health and energy extenders. this can either be done on your first playthrough or second as you will NOT be able to get this and the 3 hour achievement together.
The World is Safe For Now10 Complete the game once
Pretty self explanitory if there are any hard tough levels i will post them and let you all know showing tips to get past them
True Hero25 Survive for 5:00 in Survival Mode.
Survive for 5 minutes on any map in survival mode
- The best way to do this is to straight away switch character using RT and pick the big cream dinosaur man (HUMUNGOSAUR the third alien you unlock in story mode) this will be obvious of which one im on about when you play the game.
-Stay on one of the ends as there's only one way to die off via falling making it slightly easier.
- Stay in the same spot and kill every thing from this spot until you reach 5.00minutes, the hardest part will be the flying monsters these will be killed easiest by jumping up 1 punch then back onto the platform as you cant hover for long then keep doing this until you reach 5 minutes and 25g is all yours
Another Method discussed on the forum
pick one of the corners of the room and just play as humongasaur until the flying enemies appear, then quickly alternate between jetray to take out the flying guys, then switch back to humongasaur to take out the ground enemies, then rinse and repeat till you get the achievement.
The Fast Lane20 Complete the game in less than 3 hours
Complete the game in less than 3 hours should be simple enough. there are 18 levelsa so on average 10 minutes per level this shoudnt give you much trouble and can be done on the first playthrough
Ala Carte20 Complete a level without collecting any health or energy items
I suggest doing this on the first level as there are not many collectibles for you to accidently run into but be careful as on some of the platforms there are energy capsules that are tricky to jump over to not collect them so be careful but still a very easy achievement.
Key Master20 Collect all keycards
Collecting all the keycards is story related you will not miss this achievement as throughout the levels the objective is always get .e.g. "get a green keycard to get here" so as long as you play the stary you will not miss this achievement
Playing with a Full Deck15 Unlock all alien forms by beating levels 1-10
By the time you reach this level you will only need 1 more alien to have the full set , simply go the story this can not be missed.
Unscathed10 Defeat any level without getting hit
This achievement is also best done on Level 1 make sure you use the aliens you have available to your advantage as ben ten isn't a good fighter use the most northernly one ( green man) and dont get hit constantly spam the 'x' button to atack and to stop the enemy from attacking you
A Hero's Workout10 Defeat 50 enemies
See "A Hero's Marathon"
A Hero's Marathon15 Defeat 300 enemies
The A heros workout will probably be your first achievement you will unlock
- A quick way to get these two achievement are to play survival mode and just defeat as many enemies as you can
- But playing throught the story mode once should get you the heros marathon 300 defeated one also
No Time to Waste20 Post a time on all level leaderboards.
For this achievement you need to play time trial and complete every level you dont have to get a certain time any time . this achievement is not hard but time consuming to unlock
Versatility15 Harm the final boss using each alien before delivering the final blow.
This achievement is missable as you have to damage the final boss by going through each of the 10 aliens before killing it .
- to do this go round in a clockwork order dont do them randomly or you will miss this achievement by forgetting which ones you have damaged it with.
- this is very simple and should be unlocked on the first playthrough of story mode
All Powered Up20 Collect all energy and health extenders
the extenders (4 energy, 4 life) are on levels 2, 4, 6, 8, 9, 12, 14, 15. They don't require a second playthrough; I think they're all obtainable with the aliens you have at that point in the story.
These dont have to be done on a second playthrough they are easy enough to find just playing normally
(thanks to SnapDragon for this information)
this is a very detailed guide of where all the energy and health extenders are thanks to thorpe *( I had his permission to use his collectible guide in the achievement guide)
Last edited by b3nnyth3gr33k; 06-20-2010 at 03:17 PM.
|05-28-2010, 12:32 AM||#4|
Join Date: May 2007
Gamertag: Death Slice X
yea dude nice work so far i think for Estimated achievement difficulty: /10 SHOULD BE 2 OR 3 LOL SO FAR
|06-01-2010, 07:19 AM||#6|
Join Date: Feb 2007
I wasn't keeping careful track when I got them, but FYI I believe the extenders (4 energy, 4 life) are on levels 2, 4, 6, 8, 9, 12, 14, 15. They don't require a second playthrough; I think they're all obtainable with the aliens you have at that point in the story.