PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > Aqua: Naval Warfare
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-31-2010, 08:36 PM   #1
Hoffer

Hoffer's Gamercard
Question on surviving 25 waves on skirmish achievement?

Does this mean you have to beat all 25 waves without dying even once or just beat 25 waves?
Hoffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 09:31 PM   #2
Hoffer

Hoffer's Gamercard
Well, I stink at skirmish. Looks like you only get 4-5 lives anyway. I was only able to make it to like wave 7 with those lives. I don't see making it to 25 and I don't especially like this game enough to try.
Old 06-01-2010, 01:05 PM   #3
Hoffer

Hoffer's Gamercard
I learned about this achievement from someone with the achievement. You can start on wave 19 and beat 25 to get the achievement. I tried, but it is crazy hard. I got to level 23 once in my 3 attempts. You only have like 3 lives to do it and I can't.

I did get the 2,500 kills while attempting. So, I think I've got all the achievements for this game I'm going to get.
Old 06-02-2010, 06:06 AM   #4
II TOSS II

z WHiTE NiNjA z's Gamercard
Make sure you use special attack on the hard enemies, shoot down the planes to get health and keep away from the kamikaze boats - make a group chase you and drop a mine to take em out!
I only could get up to wave 14 myself but i did not know about starting on wave 19 ill try that tonight.
I also noticed if you do the map with the gates the kamikaze boats blow up when they hit the gates which took some pressure off, hope this helps
II TOSS II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 12:09 PM   #5
Exu

EXU's Gamercard
How the heck am I supposed to get past Wave 23? I try encircling the arena and using my special where I can but even the heavy cannon doesn't do much.
Old 06-21-2010, 05:46 PM   #6
BenQ pl

BenQ pl's Gamercard
i manage to reach 24 with 1 life left but its just crazy map with lava in the title will spawn health in the middle
BenQ pl is offline   Reply With Quote