PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Unreal Tournament 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-02-2010, 07:30 PM   #1
Emo185

Emo185's Gamercard
Kills With Weapons Question (e.g. Biohazard etc)

sorry if this has been posted someone on here be4 (and sorry for the sort of misleading thread title).

question is - can the kills with certain weapons i.e. get Rocket Scientist, Flak Master, Biohazard etc 10 times in 10 different matches be done in Multiplayer (Duel) set to split-screen (wit only 2 players - both being Controllers), or does it have to be done in Multiplayer with Bots?

Also can more than one award work and count in 1 match (instead of 1 award per match ONLY) - i.e. i did 5/6 matches last night, each containing 1 Biohazard, 1 Rocket Scientist and 1 Flak Master before finishing /winning the match.

sure ive done it plenty times in both normal matches/online and split screen (For Rocket Scientist and Flak Master) but nothing seems to be unlocking?
Old 06-02-2010, 10:14 PM   #2
Emo185

Emo185's Gamercard
Never mind it does work - i can confirm that setting a match up in Local Multiplayer (Split/Screen) in DUEL MODE using 2 Controllers will still unlock the get "such" award in 10 matches (as finally 3 of them unlocked)
Old 10-06-2010, 08:02 PM   #3
JennyOwnz

JennyOwnz's Gamercard
Yep. That's how I got some of mine. Though I like to just play legit and get it the fun way ^_^
Old 10-06-2010, 10:54 PM   #4
mihai7645

Send a message via Yahoo to mihai7645

mihai7645's Gamercard
if you'r playing this a lot and in different days, i would recommend you to play in multiplayer up until 200 kills once a day to work also on "Get a Life..."
mihai7645 is offline   Reply With Quote