PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org

Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Transformers: War for Cybertron
Subscribe    Donate
Transformers: War for Cybertron
Quick links
Latest news
Nov 15, 2010 Transformers: War For Cybertron 2 Rolling Out In 2012
Sep 07, 2010 Transformers: WFC 'Map & Characters Pack 2' DLC Available Now
Jul 23, 2010 Transformers: War For Cybertron DLC Incoming
Jun 21, 2010 In Stores This Week Around The World
Jun 10, 2010 Transformers: War For Cybertron Demo Hits XBL Later Today

Old 06-23-2010, 06:10 PM   #1
DaHrtOfDaWhtDrGn
Banned User

Gamertag: gqxshadow
Need Some Serious MVP help

its sad but true cant seem to get it I always end up in 2nd and the best way i found to do it is in solo death match
DaHrtOfDaWhtDrGn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 06:18 PM   #2
Mars Renegade

Gamertag: mars renegade
Scout with Cloak, Mark Target, Null Ray and Scatter Blaster.

Good luck.

WE ARE SEX BOB-OMB!

Mars Renegade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 07:32 PM   #3
saurus

Gamertag: a lazysaurus
I got it doing the Extinction game mode... the one with the bomb.

Whoever plants the bomb gets somewhere between 8 and 10 points on the leaderboard, just make sure you are the one grabbing and planting the bomb. Rack up some kills in between, and it's an easy first place. When I got the MVP, I had planted the bomb twice, and ended up with a score of 30 something while the second place guy had 16 since he only planted it once (since 3 bomb plants = you win).

Most people on XBL seem to ignore the objective on objective based games making it easy for you to swoop in.
saurus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 08:41 PM   #4
metallicfiend83

Gamertag: Metallicfiend83
I just got mine, what I did was play as a solider with the X12 Scrapmaker and had the sharp shooter ability on. I had a freind that was playing as a scientist staying close and I just dominated. If you don't have any freinds that sucks but just try to stick near a random who might help, as rare as it is for a random to help it does happen lol
metallicfiend83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 08:42 PM   #5
metallicfiend83

Gamertag: Metallicfiend83
Oh and i did it in Team Death Match
metallicfiend83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 06:28 AM   #6
RK1 R33D

Send a message via AIM to RK1 R33D

Gamertag: rk1 r33d
Deathmatch with the soldier is your best bet without Boosting. I did it as a scientist, but the soldier class is much better imo.
Old 06-25-2010, 09:53 PM   #7
deadpool316

Gamertag: MikeCoop316
I got that one my 2nd match in team dm

Last edited by deadpool316; 06-25-2010 at 09:56 PM.
deadpool316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 12:50 AM   #8
Darth Rinoa

Gamertag: darth rinoa
I got mine on my second match of team dm as well.

I was using a scout, got to a 5 kill streak and then went on a meleeing frenzy as my health was regenerating for a limited period and I must of got about 12 kills in a row.

Darth Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 03:47 PM   #9
zxcfg44

Gamertag: J0SH F
This is one achievement i wont be getting, i always come last
I suck at this game
zxcfg44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 09:51 PM   #10
Scnew

Gamertag: scnew
Man. I keep coming in 2nd place in Team Deathmatch consistently. It's lame. And the last time, I was first on my team, and we won, and I was excited... but someone on the losing team had more points. Arrrrgh.
Scnew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 03:20 AM   #11
Blitzer88

Gamertag: Blitzer88
I finally got it! Got it my second game in deathmatch. If anyone is having trouble with getting it I would do as Darth said and play deathmatch, makes it much easier!
Blitzer88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 09:34 PM   #12
lordwade66

Gamertag: lordwade66
I got mine by accident, using the scout, my least favorite class, in conquest. I killed a soldier, took his shotgun, and kept cloaking and flanking the wounded enemies I passed going from one zone to the next. Once the achievement popped I was so shocked that I called it quits for the night. I am so terrible at mp that I never expected to get it.
lordwade66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 06:42 AM   #13
UCB Disco

Gamertag: Disco Penguins

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
I know everyone has their opinion of how they got this, so I'll give my 2 cents too.

I'm NOT good at this game. Period. Like, seriously. For the longest time, I got my ass kicked from left to right, front to back. I was either last or second to last like every match. But then I got my crap together, and here are my tips;

I have been MVP with both the Leader and Soldier class on more than one occasion, and I've been 2nd and 3rd with both Scout and Scientist. The secret is to do objective based multiplayer. I highly recommend Conquest, like everyone else says.

From their, just stick to the objectives. Capture and defend the points. You get 3 points per capture, 2 for a defend, and only 1 point for killing someone. This easily allows someone just capturing to be the MVP, as it gives the most points. Using both the Leader and Soldier gives you more life and stronger weapons, which means longer lifespan and a better means of killing.

When you hear that a point has been captured or is being captured, race straight to it and do what you can. The more you try, the better the chance you have to get points. One match I got 46 points doing this, while the 2nd place guy got 31. I only got like 10 kills, but my capture and defend points alone put me in 1st place.

Just remember to pay attention to the objectives and go to the points quickly. If you're team is already in the means of capturing, hurry even more, as you will still net the 3 points for only being there at the end.

Hope this helps!

UCB Disco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 05:00 AM   #14
shadowolf94

Gamertag: ironshadowolf94
Red face need help boosting mvp

i need help i always end up third or fourth only second once can any one hel me i will be on monday from 5 to whenever my gt is ironshadowolf94 please help me
shadowolf94 is offline   Reply With Quote